Megyn Kelly is nothing more than the female version of Rachael Maddow

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
What I like about Donald Trump is, he's exposing the establishment sell outs and leftists pretending to be conservatives. Megalomaniac Kelly, Erick Erickson, now this other establishment asshole I've never heard of before Hugh Horseshit or Hewshit or whatever his name is.

Keep exposing the trash trash Donald, they're too dumb to realize what you're doing.

What I like about Donald Trump is, he's exposing the establishment sell outs and leftists pretending to be conservatives. Megalomaniac Kelly, Erick Erickson, now this other establishment asshole I've never heard of before Hugh Horseshit or Hewshit or whatever his name is.

Keep exposing the trash trash Donald, they're too dumb to realize what you're doing.

Yo, I agree about Trump, but Megan is 1,000 times hotter then Rachael Maddow!!!

"GTP"
democrats-charles-barkley-poor-people-154366367392.jpeg

Megyn Kelly is done. conservatives who liked here because she seemed tough now view her as another lefty in disguise.....they will no longer watch her.

Megyn Kelly is done. conservatives who liked here because she seemed tough now view her as another lefty in disguise.....they will no longer watch her.

So, you no longer view Megyn as a rabid NaziCon - like yourself?

So, you no longer view Megyn as a rabid NaziCon - like yourself?

You know nazi and
American conservative are complete opposites on the economic and political spectrum...right? so nazicon can't exist.

What will it take to get through to you benighted fools that Trump is a Clinton plant? Hitlary thanking him as she gets inaugurated?

AGREED: The comment from Carly Fiorina from the earlier debate made it very clear that Donald Trump has been talking to Bill Clinton.

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

you know...I can see her any time now working for CNN....

and I used to like her lot..... :(

Trump IS PRETENDING TO BE A CONSERVATIVE.

I like the non pc talk. I even like clever underhanded insults. BUT I'm not stupid enough to support a fake

Trump IS PRETENDING TO BE A CONSERVATIVE.

I like the non pc talk. I even like clever underhanded insults. BUT I'm not stupid enough to support a fake

AGREED--Not too many conservative's that I know actually contributed to Hillary Clinton's senate campaign--:udaman:

Carly Fiorina--brought that up.

Forum List

Back