Megyn Kelly chews up Keith Olbermann, spits him out, then feeds him to her Rottweilers

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But I like this headline even better: "Megyn Kelly just dragged Keith Olbermann over a field of broken glass and then helped him wash his wounds with salty lemon water before pushing him down a flight of stairs."

‘No One Would Marry YOU!’ Megyn Kelly Brutally Rips Keith Olbermann’s ‘Cold, Lonely Life’ in Tucker Carlson Fight​

After radio host and former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly slammed the co-hosts of The View over their reaction to Tucker Carlson being fired from Fox, podcaster Keith Olbermann attacked her on Twitter. Kelly responded with both barrels blazing on The Megyn Kelly Show Tuesday, calling Olbermann a bitter and lonely person who “no one would marry.”

She dragged him hard and everything she said is true.

But I like this headline even better: "Megyn Kelly just dragged Keith Olbermann over a field of broken glass and then helped him wash his wounds with salty lemon water before pushing him down a flight of stairs."

‘No One Would Marry YOU!’ Megyn Kelly Brutally Rips Keith Olbermann’s ‘Cold, Lonely Life’ in Tucker Carlson Fight​

Holy shit! What the hell has happened to her face? Another plastic surgery disaster.

Someone should tell her the Botox isn't working.

She’s a looker
Any bikini pics?

This is as close as you get, freak...

megyn-kelly-gq-2010-01.jpg

megyn-kelly-gq-2010-02.jpg

Olbermann is a sad shell of a man. Incredibly hate filled human being. It's sad, really.

It really is, I used to love him on ESPN many years ago with Dan Patrick. Once he became a loud liberal, he lost a lot of viewers. Now, he's simply an over the top nut.

I was responding to another poster’s curiosity, asking for clarification. It was sarcasm.
Are you lesbian?
Since you keep pressing these bizarre points and accusations it’s now a natural segway to ask about your relationship with children.

Forum List

Back