Megyn Kelly Announces "Huge" Interview With Former President Donald Trump

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Blah, Megyn is so desperate to ingratiate herself with conservative viewers, I will be shocked if she asks any probing questions.

At least she lost the angry woman haircut.....Not bad for 52, not bad at all. ;)

trump%20kelly.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see Tony Schiavone interview President Trump. Schiavone is probably that #1 interviewer still working in the field and would give the Trumpster a real opportunity to put that jabroni Sleepy Joe in his place.

She probably doesn't even bleed anymore.
Well, in the interview, she conceded, that while she thought it had been a fair question, (something they still disagree on to this day,) he handled the question beautifully, with his characteristic fighting toughness and pluck, like no other Republican would dare to, and in the long run, it only helped him get exposure in the media and ultimately drive up his polls. . .

. . . so? In that sense. . . he owes her a debt of gratitude.

it only helped him get exposure in the media and ultimately drive up his polls. . .

This is the version I watched last night. It also included question about Melania & Baron, and had some discussion and analysis with journalist Victor Davis Hanson.

Victor speculates, that although yes, Trump doesn't need to debate, it is those types of moments, that in the end, if he skips having an opportunity to have them, might cripple Trump in his competitiveness moving toward the general.

The DNC and the establish have a plan to tie him down and control him. .. the "put him in the basement," as it were, with lawfare, so, he might be playing into their hands by not having any mainstream coverage by skipping debates. . . ???

". . . Then Victor Davis Hanson, author of "The Dying Citizen," joins to react to the Trump interview, and discuss whether Trump should debate, if the Trump indictments will help or hurt his general election against Biden, and more.. . . ."
(note, this one is a half hour longer)

Forum List

Back