Meghan McCain tells us how she really feels!

They were going to call me sexist no matter what ... might as well shoot the moon.

There you go, go all in!

Can you imagine if this was Obama's TWENTY FOUR year old daughter saying that nobody knows what it's like to work hard all your life to try and make a living?

$20435_huge_crowd_bw_1020.jpg

I say something similar to this. ^

Nobody knows what war is like except for Meghan McCain break the terror

Excuse the language up near the top as this is the best article of it I could find.

This is how John McCain's family feels, or least his daughter.

You figure he would raised her a little better that thou shall have respect for Dad's fellow vets.

Can someone say ohhh Elitist? How about ignorant?

Anyone? Anyone? :confused: :eek: :badgrin:

Wait? Is she running for any office? Can we now take what ever Obama's half brother says in Africa as indicitive of what Obama thinks or believes?

So Michelle Obama says that her husband's success represents the first time as an adult she has ever been proud of her country...but thats not what she meant.

She says while discussing Hillary during the primaries that people who can't keep their own homes in order shouldn't tell people how to manage theirs....but she was taken out of context.

Obama calls Palin's hometown in Alaska, "Wah-silly" (its Wasilla), but he just made a flub.

Obama says that their are 57 states...but he was just tired.

Obama makes a reference about putting lipstick on a pig (after the Republican VP makes a very popular joke involving lipstick) and although everyone in the audience laughed heartily at the connotation...he didn't mean anything by it...

Obama discusses stinky, smelly fish in relation to a woman he's competing with....but there's no insult meant.

But...

McCain's daughter...who is not, in any way, a politician running for office, in an obviously nervous statement that her family knows more about war hands down than other family...and she OBVIOUSLY meant it EXACTLY that way...no questions asked.

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly what Obama was talking about...this asinine nit-picking about things that JUST DOESN'T MATTER! Obama knows how many states there are...he was not making a "fish" reference to Palin.

The girl was obviously trying to say that her family KNOWS about war...her father was in a POW camp, her brothers are serving...we all know that this is what she meant...and only the saddest type of partisan would think otherwise.

Wait? Is she running for any office? Can we now take what ever Obama's half brother says in Africa as indicitive of what Obama thinks or believes?

You tell me? Is Obama's half brother in Africa actively campaigning for his half brother while trying to get Obama's message out to others?

If his daughter wants to campaign for her father, she should expect the tough questions if she wants to be treated like a intelligent adult.

There you go, go all in!

Can you imagine if this was Obama's TWENTY FOUR year old daughter saying that nobody knows what it's like to work hard all your life to try and make a living?

View attachment 5831

:lol:

Blood in the streets in the town of New Haven
Blood stains the roofs and the palm tree of Venice

YOu guys usually do and I don't think once in this thread someone mentioned McCain feeling the same way! Are you always on the defense. You should really get laid!

There you go, go all in!

View attachment 5831

I would probably say the same thing; although, there IS a difference in what McCain's daughter said and the words you have chosen for Obama's daughter.

Either way, neither are running for office, so I don't really care. When they become part of their fathers' campaigns, repsectively, and speak for their fathers' campaigns, let me know.

I think she sounds arrogant and bitchy....but then she is BFF with that uber douche Heidi from The Hills so that might explain a lot.

So Michelle Obama says that her husband's success represents the first time as an adult she has ever been proud of her country...but thats not what she meant.

She says while discussing Hillary during the primaries that people who can't keep their own homes in order shouldn't tell people how to manage theirs....but she was taken out of context.

Obama calls Palin's hometown in Alaska, "Wah-silly" (its Wasilla), but he just made a flub.

Obama says that their are 57 states...but he was just tired.

Obama makes a reference about putting lipstick on a pig (after the Republican VP makes a very popular joke involving lipstick) and although everyone in the audience laughed heartily at the connotation...he didn't mean anything by it...

Obama discusses stinky, smelly fish in relation to a woman he's competing with....but there's no insult meant.

But...

McCain's daughter...who is not, in any way, a politician running for office, in an obviously nervous statement that her family knows more about war hands down than other family...and she OBVIOUSLY meant it EXACTLY that way...no questions asked.

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly what Obama was talking about...this asinine nit-picking about things that JUST DOESN'T MATTER! Obama knows how many states there are...he was not making a "fish" reference to Palin.

The girl was obviously trying to say that her family KNOWS about war...her father was in a POW camp, her brothers are serving...we all know that this is what she meant...and only the saddest type of partisan would think otherwise.
By the way McCain made the same comment about Hilary so therefore he is a sexist too in your book. And people wonder why a black women hasnot been proud of her country. A country where people are still racist towards minorities, in a war under false pretences, and where we cannot take care of our poor. We let people with mental illness which incurable live on the streets. She lives in Chicago one of the worst cities for crime and poverty.

Luissa27 Wrote:
By the way McCain made the same comment about Hilary so therefore he is a sexist too in your book. And people wonder why a black women hasnot been proud of her country. A country where people are still racist towards minorities, in a war under false pretences, and where we cannot take care of our poor. We let people with mental illness which incurable live on the streets. She lives in Chicago one of the worst cities for crime and poverty.

LOL. Way to completely not respond to my post and completely insert your own meaning into what I said!

I didn't call anyone sexist. I presented the comments made by Obama and his wife and how those comments had been taken by people who had read them or heard them.

I stated that it was interested that people here have made excuses for all of the Obama flubs...but seem intent on tearing down a young woman for saying something that was obviously not meant the way she said it.

But hey...if it makes you feel better to rave about sexism and racism...even though I said nothing about it...go on with your bad self.

And doesn't live ANYWHERE near it.

There will ALWAYS be racist people. What would you do? Put them in concentration camps?

There will ALWAYS be indigent people. Want to let them live with you?

You think Obama's going to change THAT? or his wife will somehow be able to be proud? Not a chance. He's just the same old shit in a different package.

No, I DON'T see how an elitist black woman who makes a whole lot more than most can say shit. Who paid for her school? What grants and freebies and affirmative action put her through school?

When you take advantage of being a minority and get to take cuts in line to the top, acting all indignant later is just bad form.

Luissa27 Wrote:

LOL. Way to completely not respond to my post and completely insert your own meaning into what I said!

I didn't call anyone sexist. I presented the comments made by Obama and his wife and how those comments had been taken by people who had read them or heard them.

I stated that it was interested that people here have made excuses for all of the Obama flubs...but seem intent on tearing down a young woman for saying something that was obviously not meant the way she said it.

But hey...if it makes you feel better to rave about sexism and racism...even though I said nothing about it...go on with your bad self.
You are right I am just getting sick of people bringing up the pig story and I should of read the whole post which I didn't. I apologize! And I could really care less what she said.

And doesn't live ANYWHERE near it.

There will ALWAYS be racist people. What would you do? Put them in concentration camps?

There will ALWAYS be indigent people. Want to let them live with you?

You think Obama's going to change THAT? or his wife will somehow be able to be proud? Not a chance. He's just the same old shit in a different package.

No, I DON'T see how an elitist black woman who makes a whole lot more than most can say shit. Who paid for her school? What grants and freebies and affirmative action put her through school?

When you take advantage of being a minority and get to take cuts in line to the top, acting all indignant later is just bad form.
affirmative action was put in place for a reason and yes now there is not a need for it in most
aspects.
And as for the homeless with mental illness maybe they should be able to have health care so they can seek out help for their illness.Rich people use therapy as verbal masterbation while others can't afforf the help they need.And as for racistsmaybe we should put them in constration camps just like we did to the Japanese!

Last edited:
Luissa27 Wrote:
I am just getting sick of people bringing up the pig story and I should of read the whole post which I didn't. I apologize! And I could really care less what she said.

I think you and I are in agreement on that. In list form, here's what I'm really getting sick of:

1) Politicians making smarmy, snarky little comments when they should be talking about the issues.

2) Politicians feigning outrage over the comments when really, they know how pointless and useless they are...they should ignore them and talk about the issues.

3) Politicians who deny that they made the smarmy, snarky comments when they are called on it. Everyone on earth knows you meant that remark in EXACTLY the way we took it...either grow some balls and accept responsibility for your words, or stop making thinly veiled insults. If I can teach 8th graders this concept...I certainly think that grown adults who expect my vote for President/Vice-President should be able to do the same.

4) Our lovely news media for picking up a non-story and beating us over the head with it again, and again, and again, and again...until we actually find ourselves discussing them like they matter.

5) Ourselves...for falling for it...and not saying to our elected leaders, "Seriously...knock it off and tell me how we're going to fix [fill in issue of your choice], or you'll lose my vote."

Forum List

Back