Meghan McCain tells us how she really feels!

It just sounded defensive to me.

"No one knows what war is like other then my family. Period"

Just doesn't sound really defensive to me. If that's her defense, it's a poor one.

Just doesn't sound really defensive to me. If that's her defense, it's a poor one.

The best part is she is Pro Choice. Also when she says she biased on thinking her dad gets it like there could be a chance he might not get it.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Godspeed!

:lol: Dillo, your a proud American right? Why don't you go and tell her?

I'm surprised nobody on the right wing side even stepped up and said wtf?

Hey I'm on my way--got my hair slicked down and threw foo foo water all over myself. I hope to pick some flowers for her along the way.:redface:

Hey I'm on my way--got my hair slicked down and threw foo foo water all over myself. I hope to pick some flowers for her along the way.:redface:

:lol:

Well that's good, next time we can draw straws on who will have to travel.

Shortest straw will lose of course. :eusa_whistle:

maybe because there's nothing there to say wtf about. 24 years old.
she's not running for anything. trying to make an issue of her nervousness and trying to deliberately misinterpret what she meant is like putting lipstick on a pi......

let me rephrase-it's like putting lipstick on an old fish and then wrapping it in paper-only a racist/sexist/ageist would think otherwise.

personally, i'm outraged by the scurrillous nature of this whole conversation.

she's not running for anything. trying to make an issue of her nervousness and trying to deliberately misinterpret what she meant is like putting lipstick on a pi......

let me rephrase-it's like putting lipstick on an old fish and then wrapping it in paper-only a racist/sexist/ageist would think otherwise.

She's campaigning for her father. Can you imagine if a democratic nominee daughter or son made such a campaign? The right wing would have a field day about this and question that person's patriotism, how they really don't know anything,etc.

I'm not trying to delibertately misinterpret what she is saying, I'm going by her own words.

Get a life prude... I find it quite interesting .. even if I cant really follow the whole thing....

Did you hear it? She was on one of the chat shows, she sounded flustered and like she was responding directly to the idea that her dad was out of touch. It sounded defensive.

But if you heard it already, then we just have a diffeernt perspective.

She's campaigning for her father. Can you imagine if a democratic nominee daughter or son made such a campaign? The right wing would have a field day about this and question that person's patriotism, how they really don't know anything,etc.

I'm not trying to delibertately misinterpret what she is saying, I'm going by her own words.

and I thank you for sharing the pic------er I mean link !

and I thank you for sharing the pic------er I mean link !

Well it's not like I took her comments in such a way that would say this is the first time in her life that she's proud of veterans. :rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

most of us cut children a little more slack than adults, and she's a child. for me, this gets a heaping helping of idontgiveafuck.

good luck with it though.

Forum List

Back