Meghan McCain runs into backlash over photograph

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Meghan McCain runs into backlash over photograph « - Blogs from CNN.com

(CNN) – Meghan McCain says she's ready to quit Twitter all together after generating a wave of criticism from users of the popular social networking site Wednesday night for posting a picture of herself in a tank top that left little to the twitterverse's imagination.

The controversy began quietly enough when McCain, the vocal daughter of the former Republican presidential candidate, tweeted that her self described "spontaneous" night in included reading a biography of the iconic artist Andy Warhol and ordering takeout.

It was there the 24-year old McCain posted the photo of herself wearing a tank top that generated the subsequent controversy .

The photograph apparently generated a string of negative responses, leading McCain to weigh in 15 minutes later: "so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit and I am a slut."

An hour later, the prolific tweeter said her decision was nearly made: "ok I am getting the f**k off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supporters.

Well, it was only a matter of time until what was likely uptight Republicans drove her off the site. :lol:

The picture in question:

View attachment 8438

Thoughts? I have no complaints. :eusa_whistle:

I think her "sisters" are beautiful.

She's HAWT!

Three observations:

1. She's HAWT

2. Libs can keep Janet Reno, Boxer and Snowe

3. What is it with Libs and family member of Republicans?

What is it with family members of Republicans having a need to be noticed and get their 15 minutes of fame?
That's nothing.

Liz Cheney (I believe it's Liz) started a site about "Keeping America Safe." Started with the despicable neo-cons (Kristol and the NC homies).

I'm like "Yeah, the MIC is SURE gonna keep us safer, haha."

Republican chicks want to become famous all of a sudden.

Well, she's obviously pushin' them up, which makes it kinda slutty....
But Who cares!
She's young and cute, with a sweet rack..
but her time as a insightful or thought-out political strategist are coming to an end.
And pics like this will just quicken that.

I really see nothing wrong with the picture.
It is better than the see through that Kerrys daughter wore

I really see nothing wrong with the picture.
It is better than the see through that Kerrys daughter wore

Can you please provide a link or a pic?

You don't remember this?

alexandra-kerry-see-through-dress.jpg

Meghan McCain was quickly becoming the darling of the LEFT, due to her outspoken comments against her father as well as Republican values.

Her photo and vulgar language well demonstrates that her thinking aligns perfectly with Democrat morals and principles.

Forum List

Back