Meghan McCain runs into backlash over photograph

thats not a dress, its a see through picture

utterly has no class , this woman

Can you please provide a link or a pic?

You don't remember this?

alexandra-kerry-see-through-dress.jpg

Yes, I believe this dress definitely looks better than McCain's.

you are completely right.

Meghan McCain was quickly becoming the darling of the LEFT, due to her outspoken comments against her father as well as Republican values.

Her photo and vulgar language well demonstrates that her thinking aligns perfectly with Democrat morals and principles.

You don't remember this?

alexandra-kerry-see-through-dress.jpg

As I recall, the dress itself was not see-thru. It had to do with lighting and lens. When Sony first introduced their low light cameras and camcorders, people found they could shoot in the day with the low light filter and it would see thru clothing.

As I recall, the dress itself was not see-thru. It had to do with lighting and lens. When Sony first introduced their low light cameras and camcorders, people found they could shoot in the day with the low light filter and it would see thru clothing.

Just the underwear she has on tells me your probably right.

If the dress was meant to be see-through, one would think that she'd put something sexier on than the loin cloth shes rockin in the photo.

Tell ya the truth........Megan McCain does more for me than Sarah Palin.

If I had to choose, it would be Megan. Not only does she look better, but she's smarter too!

I have never understood why some guys think she's hot. She is overweight and kinda has a funny looking face. Do big boobs make up for an overly sized waist line for some of you guys? I would definitely pass on that one.

I have never understood why some guys think she's hot. She is overweight and kinda has a funny looking face. Do big boobs make up for an overly sized waist line for some of you guys? I would definitely pass on that one.

Personally? I grew up around husky chicks, and have always appreciated women with curves, even if they're a bit big on occasion.

However............in high school, I was dating an EXTREMELY cute girl my senior year.

She also had the reading vocabulary of a 3rd grader. Me? I'd read the Illiad and the Oddesy by Homer by 3rd grade, all 4 Tolkien books by 6th, and was interested in science and philosophy.

I broke up with her after a month or so, and everyone asked me "why?"

I then told them that even though Karen was a smoking hottie, she was dumber than a bag of hammers, and that if a woman was unable to keep me from getting bored, I didn't have any business with her.

Megan McCain appeals to me because I'm not about just physical attractiveness. Besides......90 percent of the guys go for the top 2 percent of the women, and since I'm a laid back dude (who likes to get laid), going after the ones actually looking for someone but losing out to the top 2 percent makes it easier to find a friend.

Megan is smart. She's also got enough of an open mind to look at both sides of the issue. She calls out her own party as well as that of the opposition, which in this day and age is commendable.

THAT is why Megan does more for me than the Wasilla Chihuahua.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Meghan McCain runs into backlash over photograph « - Blogs from CNN.com

(CNN) – Meghan McCain says she's ready to quit Twitter all together after generating a wave of criticism from users of the popular social networking site Wednesday night for posting a picture of herself in a tank top that left little to the twitterverse's imagination.

The controversy began quietly enough when McCain, the vocal daughter of the former Republican presidential candidate, tweeted that her self described "spontaneous" night in included reading a biography of the iconic artist Andy Warhol and ordering takeout.

It was there the 24-year old McCain posted the photo of herself wearing a tank top that generated the subsequent controversy .

The photograph apparently generated a string of negative responses, leading McCain to weigh in 15 minutes later: "so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit and I am a slut."

An hour later, the prolific tweeter said her decision was nearly made: "ok I am getting the f**k off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supporters.

Well, it was only a matter of time until what was likely uptight Republicans drove her off the site. :lol:

The picture in question:

View attachment 8438

Thoughts? I have no complaints. :eusa_whistle:

Ay Caramba!

Those are some big Twitties!

I am starting to think that Megan McCain knew exactly what she was doing when she released this picture.

Like so many people in her generation, she has been raised in a culture where gaining publicity through any means necessary is deemed as acceptable.

Personally? I grew up around husky chicks, and have always appreciated women with curves, even if they're a bit big on occasion.

However............in high school, I was dating an EXTREMELY cute girl my senior year.

She also had the reading vocabulary of a 3rd grader. Me? I'd read the Illiad and the Oddesy by Homer by 3rd grade, all 4 Tolkien books by 6th, and was interested in science and philosophy.

I then told them that even though Karen was a smoking hottie, she was dumber than a bag of hammers, and that if a woman was unable to keep me from getting bored, I didn't have any business with her.

Megan McCain appeals to me because I'm not about just physical attractiveness. Besides......90 percent of the guys go for the top 2 percent of the women, and since I'm a laid back dude (who likes to get laid), going after the ones actually looking for someone but losing out to the top 2 percent makes it easier to find a friend.

Megan is smart. She's also got enough of an open mind to look at both sides of the issue. She calls out her own party as well as that of the opposition, which in this day and age is commendable.

You are giving her entirely too much credit.
She is not smart.
-Example-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qec37zVWsXs]YouTube - Meghan McCain Pwned By Paul Begala[/ame]

You are giving her entirely too much credit.
She is not smart.
-Example-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qec37zVWsXs]YouTube - Meghan McCain Pwned By Paul Begala[/ame]

I love your avatar.

Please keep it.

I said that Megan McCain is smarter than the Wasilla Chihuahua (Sarah Palin).

I didn't state that she could join MENSA.

I don't want to fight about it but your exact words were "Meghan is smart".
Just sayin'.

EDIT- But we are definitely on the same page about her being WAAAAAY hotter than Caribou Barbie.

Last edited:
Meghan McCain is a very smart individual. Her problem is that she's stuck in between accepting what she really feels and staying loyal to her father and the Republican Party. I think when John McCain does pass away, she will no longer be a Republican.

What's she trying to do is a change a party that has been taken over by the radicals. She can't do it by herself by any means. Even in that clip she admits she's just trying to defend it but that's difficult for her.

Meghan McCain is a very smart individual. Her problem is that she's stuck in between accepting what she really feels and staying loyal to her father and the Republican Party. I think when John McCain does pass away, she will no longer be a Republican.

What's she trying to do is a change a party that has been taken over by the radicals. She can't do it by herself by any means. Even in that clip she admits she's just trying to defend it but that's difficult for her.

I like Meghan. I really do. And I think her moderate view on Republican issues is awesome.
But please provide me some proof that she is anymore enlightened about politics or history than your average high school senior.

I like Meghan. I really do. And I think her moderate view on Republican issues is awesome.
But please provide me some proof that she is anymore enlightened about politics or history than your average high school senior.

The fact she considers herself a moderate. Again, as I said, once McCain does die, she will drop the Republican part from her political beliefs. She intentionally seems to be dumbing her arguments down in order to protect the GOP such as in that clip.

The fact she considers herself a moderate. Again, as I said, once McCain does die, she will drop the Republican part from her political beliefs. She intentionally seems to be dumbing her arguments down in order to protect the GOP such as in that clip.

You really think she's acting dumb?
Just so she wouldn't have to bad-mouth the Republican Party?
Hmmm...it's a stretch for me. You never hear Liz Cheney say anything dumb to avoid disparaging republicans.
But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because I like her.
And because she will end up on the right side of things soon.

Forum List

Back