Meghan McCain: Idea Of Gingrich Becoming Our Nominee Makes My Stomach Turn

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Meghan McCain

I consider myself an optimistic person. Even though we are in the midst of a terrible recession, I still think America’s glory days are ahead of us. After spending most of my life around politics, I still believe that politicians run for office to serve their country and try to change things for the better. However, do you know one of the few things that can make me a cynic? Politicians with a history of ethically questionable behavior who miraculously reinvent themselves as the second coming of Ronald Reagan. Politicians with a history of corruption who think people who question their history “don’t have a clue” about America and what is right for our country. I am, of course, referring to Newt Gingrich.

Gingrich is the new flavor of the month, the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination. He has seen such a dramatic surge in the polls, I’m actually scared. The idea of Gingrich becoming our nominee makes my stomach turn. What exactly are we doing as a party? How is it possible that out of all the great politicians in the GOP—and all of the imperfect, but still admirable, politicians running—this is the guy we’re left with?

If we nominate Gingrich, we lose to President Obama.

More: Meghan McCain on Why Newt Gingrich Can't Beat Obama

Last edited:
Seriously, I've never seen such a bunch of losers running in one party in my lifetime. Are they really that crazy - or are they just playing to their crazy base?

Seriously, I've never seen such a bunch of losers running in one party in my lifetime. Are they really that crazy - or are they just playing to their crazy base?

What out there is not crazy on either side?

Yeah. I can't believe people are taking Meghan McCain seriously.

What experience, exactly, does she have?

singlefuck1.jpg

You wern't born before 2008?

Yeah. I can't believe people are taking Meghan McCain seriously.

What "experience" do you have? Guess we shouldn't take you seriously. :eusa_whistle:

Since when is the News media taking me seriously?

my personal experiences are too much to go into on here. you can evaluate my ideas on their own merits. I don't mind. They are bigger than I am.

Gingrich is the new flavor of the month, the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination. He has seen such a dramatic surge in the polls, I’m actually scared. The idea of Gingrich becoming our nominee makes my stomach turn. What exactly are we doing as a party? How is it possible that out of all the great politicians in the GOP—and all of the imperfect, but still admirable, politicians running—this is the guy we’re left with?

She’s a fellow republican, expressing her opinion – if republicans refuse to vote for Gingrich, how are you going to get the many democrats needed to elect him?

By Meghan McCain

I consider myself an optimistic person. Even though we are in the midst of a terrible recession, I still think America’s glory days are ahead of us. After spending most of my life around politics, I still believe that politicians run for office to serve their country and try to change things for the better. However, do you know one of the few things that can make me a cynic? Politicians with a history of ethically questionable behavior who miraculously reinvent themselves as the second coming of Ronald Reagan. Politicians with a history of corruption who think people who question their history “don’t have a clue” about America and what is right for our country. I am, of course, referring to Newt Gingrich.

More: Meghan McCain on Why Newt Gingrich Can't Beat Obama

Meghan McCain? Douche bag daughter of you know that old fucking loser called John. That everyone and there mother tells me I should respect even though he has been a Rockefeller Republican for forever.

So now I have to listen to the little piglet? Nah. Fuck her and her parents and Goldwater who backed Maggie Sanger too.

Don't you dare tell me they are conservatives when both Goldwaters backed Maggie.

And that pigglet known as a McCain can go fuck herself and its game on with that douchebag. Long overdue with the shit she pulled on Palin.

Forum List

Back