CDZ Megaphone Islamic Mosque

He was an eye witness------lots of tension continued in Palestine and all children
According to your previous posts on other threads. Your husband's family didn't go to Palestine, but to a western country to live.

Why are you continually blowing smoke?? .... :cool:[/QUOTE

you are a liar------I never so stated. They ESCAPED to Palestine.
Hubby is a PALESTINIAN ------a designation ascribed ONLY to jews at the
time he entered PALESTINE--------(arabs were designated "arabs"-----no arab
was called a "PALESTINIAN" until well into the 1960s) Hubby's papers----
way back in the 1940s read "PALESTINIAN" Your parroting of islamo Nazi shit is kinda funny

Every time the Azan (call to worship} is played over the mosque's loud speakers.

The entire community within hearing distance is blessed by its timeless sound and beauty.

It may be beautiful for you. But it sucks for everyone else. Even many muslims do not like to hear that. Most of my muslim friends do not even bother praying.

And what's with the arabic language? I know that in christianity sermons and scriptures were written in latin precisely so people cannot understand the meaning. Now we have this same problem.

Dude to you azan may be beautiful. To everyone else it's just another song. Some like disco. Some like heavy metal. You don't put megaphone outside your home so everyone can "enjoy" the same music by you.

That's annoying as fuck.

And yea, if you accept too many muslim refugees they will act that way. Once their number grows they start singing their song and act as if they don't know why you're offended.

And that's not the problem.

Recently Ahok lost an election. How? Well corrupt officials simply pay ulama to tell the population to pick muslim governors. Ahok says that those guys are being lied to and some guy use it as justification to charge Ahok with anti blasphemy laws.

That's how freedom of speech works when you have many muslims. People are stealing money and the ulama, that got a piece of it, simply use religions to get people to elect officials more palatable to them.

Forum List

Back