Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Meg Whitman can't check the immigration status of her employees. Only properly trained immigration officers can do that. And if she did I'm sure she'd be guilty of a hate crime.

Just sayin'.

The point remains that she was notified by Social Security that the maids number was bogus. She knew the woman was illegal, or at should have suspected it, and at that point she had the responsibility to notify authorities.

Meg Whitman can't check the immigration status of her employees. Only properly trained immigration officers can do that. And if she did I'm sure she'd be guilty of a hate crime.

Just sayin'.

The point remains that she was notified by Social Security that the maids number was bogus. She knew the woman was illegal, or at should have suspected it, and at that point she had the responsibility to notify authorities.

The point remains that she Claims she never received any letter.

Not that you guys care about that.

Just sayin'.

The point remains that the letter was produced, with her husband's handwritting on it, which demonstrates she's full of shit.

The point remains that the letter was produced, with her husband's handwritting on it, which demonstrates she's full of shit.

Or, it demonstrates that her husband saw the letter and failed to mention it to his wife.

I don't know about anyone else, but there is plenty of mail that goes through my house about which I have no clue.

Whitman Says Husband Probably Knew About Maid's Letter From Social Security

California GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman told KNX radio in Los Angeles on Thursday that she suspects the handwriting on a letter regarding the Social Security number of her former housekeeper is her husband's.

Late yesterday, Whitman's husband Dr. Griff Harsh said in a statement that he did not recall receiving the letter, but said "it is possible that I would've scratched a follow up note on a letter like this."

"Since we believed her to be legal, I would have had no reason to suspect that she would not have filled it in and done what was needed to secure her benefits," he said. "It is important to note what this letter actually says: 'this letter makes no statement about your employee's immigration status'."

...​

The issue which escapes the right wing fringe is so simple even a 5th grader would get it.
1. Meg Whitman has spent over 100,000 million dollars, mostly on attack ads against her opponents - Steve Poizner, a Republican; and Jerry Brown, a Democrat.
2. Meg Whitman got what she has been giving.
3. Meg Whitman has learned what goes around comes around.
4. What Meg Whitman knew and when she knew it is not the issue. It is a character issue.
5. Meg Whitman is a hypocrite, that is a given. She whines about what others have done, when she herself is guilty (and in fact through the first punches).

Now, in re Oddude.

1. Gloria Allred is what she is.
2. Oddude and others believe she has the right to do what she does, but whine when she does what she does and it embarasses someone on the right.
3. Odduce and others are hypocrites
4. Oddude and Gloria Allred are very much alike (funny isn't it, the right evangelicals hate the taliban yet manifest similarities).

It all sounds like a bunch of bs to me.

I wonder if anyone would be vaguely interested if Whitman wasn't running for Gov??

As someone asked. How does an illegal immigrant and part time maid afford GA?? I'm GA isn't doing this out of the goodness of her heart.

I still can't figure out who in hell would want to be Gov of flat assed broke Cali?? Jeeze. They must have better things to do. LOL

Once again this is about public perception. If the Hispanics believe her, she will win. If they don't, she will lose. End of story.

Speaking of pay scales...

Anybody have any idea what a high profile media whore loowyaah, like Gloria Allred, costs per hour?

Anybody the least bit curious how an illegal immigrant part-time housekeeper can afford to pay those fees?

Undoubtedly, Gloria went looking for the maid, not the other way around. Does not change the facts, Oddball...Whitman did not pay taxes she owed and/or did not adhere to US immigration law when hiring and retaining staff in her own home.

Lemme hear again how lawbreakers make good governors? Or how serious you are about ending the deficit? Or whether illegal immigration concerns you?

How's about dumb assed ego-manicial Billionaires should clean up their own freaking business before making massive power grabs in US politics?

Fuck, at this point I say we grant citizenship to the maid and elect HER Governor...at least we know she can do her job. That's more'n we can say of Whitman OR Brown.

Anybody have any idea what a high profile media whore loowyaah, like Gloria Allred, costs per hour?

Anybody the least bit curious how an illegal immigrant part-time housekeeper can afford to pay those fees?

You might want to check up a little more on that....Allred does a lot of this stuff pro bono....she's all about the media attention, not the money. Those of us in the SoCal region have known that about her for a long time.

Whitman Says Husband Probably Knew About Maid's Letter From Social Security

California GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman told KNX radio in Los Angeles on Thursday that she suspects the handwriting on a letter regarding the Social Security number of her former housekeeper is her husband's.

Late yesterday, Whitman's husband Dr. Griff Harsh said in a statement that he did not recall receiving the letter, but said "it is possible that I would've scratched a follow up note on a letter like this."

"Since we believed her to be legal, I would have had no reason to suspect that she would not have filled it in and done what was needed to secure her benefits," he said. "It is important to note what this letter actually says: 'this letter makes no statement about your employee's immigration status'."

...​

Interesting how her story keeps changing. That's the part that is going to probably sink her.

I had my fun. A liberal actually tried to tell us 23.50 an Hour is not a good rate of Pay for a maid.

LOL

PayScale - Maid or Housekeeping Cleaner Salary, Average Salaries

That's for full time.

had megs maid been full time. she would have earned 48,000 Dollars.

WELL above the average for a maid.

TO FUNNY

Yeah, to funny.. The average bonded maid makes $50. an hour for cleaning in California. A fulltime maid like Wittys, according your figures makes $1.59 hour to $3.31 hour. And you think that is a good wage for a livein maid? I am laughing with you..........:lol:

50 dollars an hour lol.

Got a link?

I just showed the the National Average is Much Lower than 23.50 per hour for a maid. I actually used this think called a source.

Hook us up would ya.

BOLS says a maid or housekeeper makes an average wage of about $10/hour. I suspect the gap occurs because the maid who comes to clean once a week is an employee of a service, who may well charge the customer $50/hour but who keeps the bulk of that as profit. (Note to self: open a maid service.)

Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners

I paid my nanny-and-maid $75/week in the early 1990's for (more or less) 12 hours a week of work, or $6.25/hour. I guess I was a capitalist pig; who knew?

Meg Whitman hired a maid and paid her $23.00 an hour - what a selfish, money grubbing fucking whore! Why can't that fat rich bitch clean her own damn house?! WTF? How dare she create a job!!

We need to all Vote for Moonbeam Brown!! He has no plan and he is proud of it!
brown-ignores-calpers-kickback-scheme.jpg

Meg Whitman hired a maid and paid her $23.00 an hour - what a selfish, money grubbing fucking whore! Why can't that fat rich bitch clean her own damn house?! WTF? How dare she create a job!!

It's amazing how right wingers can turn on a dime, and applaud hiring an undocumented worker.

It's amazing how right wingers can turn on a dime, and applaud hiring an undocumented worker.

She went through a service and hired a worker who it turns out committed fraud. When she found out she was illegal she fired her. What is wrong with what she did? Facts only - not opinion.

There are far more important issues in that election than whether a candidate knowingly/unknowingly hired an illegal immigrant.

Funny how liberals suddenly think ratting out their illegal immigrant maid is the 'proper' course of action.

Like I said, Harry, the perception here is what is going to count. If the Hispanics don't buy the crying jag, then Meg has a chance. If they do, she is nothing more than pinata time.

I think Meg is toast. I've been watching the local news today and I think the Hispanics appear to be totally sympathetic to the maid. You really screwed up, Meg.

Of course they are. Maybe it's because they're RACISTS

Btw.....A friend of mine has had personal dealings with Jerry Brown's father. One thing is for sure...if California doesn't want to become Mexico North they need to elect somebody other then Jerry Brown Jr. Their economy is so bad that Californians are flooding to Mexico illegally to find work. [Just kidding]

We were talking about Meg Whitman. Try to keep up, will you???

She went through a service and hired a worker who it turns out committed fraud. When she found out she was illegal she fired her. What is wrong with what she did? Facts only - not opinion.

She received a notification from the Social Security Administration that Nikki's SSN was bogus. She first claimed she never got it, then claimed that Nikki must have taken it, and when it was produced with a handwritten note from her husband on it, she admitted they had received notice.

Here's a clue. If I received a notice from SSA telling me that, I sure as hell would have followed up. Since this woman has been shown to be a consummate liar, I want proof that she demanded the agency send her a documented worker. I call bullshit on her claims until she shows that.

Undoubtedly, Gloria went looking for the maid, not the other way around. Does not change the facts, Oddball...Whitman did not pay taxes she owed and/or did not adhere to US immigration law when hiring and retaining staff in her own home.

Lemme hear again how lawbreakers make good governors? Or how serious you are about ending the deficit? Or whether illegal immigration concerns you?

How's about dumb assed ego-manicial Billionaires should clean up their own freaking business before making massive power grabs in US politics?

Fuck, at this point I say we grant citizenship to the maid and elect HER Governor...at least we know she can do her job. That's more'n we can say of Whitman OR Brown.
Leave the tired tactic of changing the subject back to Whitman for the Sea Hag....Facts are that Whitman did do the proper tax withholding, or she'd be getting beaten about the head and shoulders for that as well.

Insofar as the charge that the housekeeper was knowingly hired as an illegal, the facts of the case just don't add up...Especially insofar as the pay she was knocking down is concerned.

And speaking of lawbreakers who don't pay their taxes and have no business in gubmint, how many of them are now currently serving in the current federal regime, and how righteously indignant about that are you?...Also, why aren't you equally bent out of shape that the illegal immigrant probably used a stolen or faked SSN to obtain employment (you know BREAKING THE LAW)?

I guess your faux outrage only extends to people are so silly as to carry that (R) by their names, huh?

Forum List

Back