Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Like I said, Harry, the perception here is what is going to count. If the Hispanics don't buy the crying jag, then Meg has a chance. If they do, she is nothing more than pinata time.

I think Meg is toast. I've been watching the local news today and I think the Hispanics appear to be totally sympathetic to the maid. You really screwed up, Meg.

Of course they are. Maybe it's because they're RACISTS

Btw.....A friend of mine has had personal dealings with Jerry Brown's father. One thing is for sure...if California doesn't want to become Mexico North they need to elect somebody other then Jerry Brown Jr. Their economy is so bad that Californians are flooding to Mexico illegally to find work. [Just kidding]

Yet another disgusting smear by Jerry Brown....what a loser.

Gloria Allbret is responsible, Zander. She may well have an axe to grind or be a rabid Jerry Brown fan, but t'aint fair to tag Jerry. I doubt anyone controls Gloria.

Gloria Allbret is a partisan HACK. Dont you wonder where this illegal woman would get in contact with her.

The housekeeper is a tool Gloria Allbret is using as a political smear..

The maid is a loaded gun, no doubt, and Gloria clearly meant this to damage Whitman's campaign. But if it is true, so what? Shaming a billionaire ain't gonna break my heart if it is true....and I just do not see how it can be anything else.

I'd say the most logical interpretation of what happened is what Meg claims:

- She hired the maid through an agency, and lied about her immigration status on her questionaire.
- Meg paid her and paid the payroll taxes she was supposed to.
- The maid intercepted letters for the SSA.
- When Meg decided to run for office, the issue came out and the maid was fired.
- Now the maid is either seeking revenge or being used as a tool by the Democrats.

This is yet another example why most people are loathe to get involved in politics. Honest people are particular prey - while scumbags like Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Christopher Dodd ad nauseum (who do far worse things than hire somebody and pay the taxes) get away with their abuse of the public treasury.

And yes - I feel sorry for my home state of CA as well. Our politicians and public employees have looted the place.
Well said! I think this is going to blow up in Jerry Brown's face. He's the same scumbag that said of Ronald Reagan "Don't forget that an Actor killed Lincoln".

That poor maid - she was only being paid 3X the minimum wage...the poor thing. :cuckoo:

WTF did we decide to define "honest people" as those who dodge our tax laws and violate our immigration laws? Seems to me, this is powerful evidence that someone is dishonest.

Meg went through the right chanels to hire her and yet she got through the system. They are good because millions are doing the same thing. What boggles my mind is that she paid her $20 an hour? That is not exactly low wages for unskilled workers..Why would she work in the fields for $10 an hour when she can work in a clean air conditions home?

Meg went through the right chanels to hire her and yet she got through the system. They are good because millions are doing the same thing. What boggles my mind is that she paid her $20 an hour? That is not exactly low wages for unskilled workers..Why would she work in the fields for $10 an hour when she can work in a clean air conditions home?

Nicky is not suing Whitman, per Allred?

Meg Whitman: I swear, I didn’t know the maid was illegal Hot Air

Gloria Allbret is responsible, Zander. She may well have an axe to grind or be a rabid Jerry Brown fan, but t'aint fair to tag Jerry. I doubt anyone controls Gloria.

Gloria Allbret is a partisan HACK. Dont you wonder where this illegal woman would get in contact with her.

The housekeeper is a tool Gloria Allbret is using as a political smear..

The maid is a loaded gun, no doubt, and Gloria clearly meant this to damage Whitman's campaign. But if it is true, so what? Shaming a billionaire ain't gonna break my heart if it is true....and I just do not see how it can be anything else.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, right???

What did Meg Whitman do to you? Oh I know....the bitch made a shitload of cash in the FORMER land of opportunity.

I really want to be a member of a party that supports a platform of getting even with people, causing racial divisions, and pretty much making shit up as they go along.

Which is easier to do.....building a house or tearing it down? If you know the answer to that now you know how Democrats operate in politics.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
If only the politicians would spend half the time they do mud slinging at their fucking jobs something might get done!!!

Lawyer: Whitman’s Husband Saw Ex-Maid’s Immigration Letter CBS San Francisco- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of SF

I do not like billionaires buying public elections, mudwhistle. I'm also pretty hawkish on paying the taxes you owe and following US immigration law. If that makes me a "bitch", so be it.

I had thought it just made me a Republican. My bad.

Hate to tell you this...but Jerry Brown and his family have been screwing up California since the 60s. I don't see any change happening here. Democrats tend to buy elections with entitlements. Don't you see a problem with that?

Btw...if you support Obama then you support buying elections using the US Treasury. I would rather someone use their own money to buy an election then use mine. It's cheaper for me that way.

Last edited:
Conservative Immigration Group: Arrest Meg Whitman, And Her Housekeeper Too

A conservative group against illegal immigration has called for the arrest of Meg Whitman, the GOP's candidate for governor of California, and her former housekeeper Nicky Diaz for breaking immigration laws. The Americans for Legal Immigration PAC said Thursday that Whitman should stand trial and Diaz should be deported.

"It's pretty clear from all parties involved that Whitman did intentionally or unintentionally hire an illegal immigrant for nine years, which is a violation of federal law," William Gheen, president and spokesman of ALIPAC told TPMMuckraker in an interview Thursday.

...​

Last edited:
Conservative Immigration Group: Arrest Meg Whitman, And Her Housekeeper Too

A conservative group against illegal immigration has called for the arrest of Meg Whitman, the GOP's candidate for governor of California, and her former housekeeper Nicky Diaz for breaking immigration laws. The Americans for Legal Immigration PAC said Thursday that Whitman should stand trial and Diaz should be deported.

"It's pretty clear from all parties involved that Whitman did intentionally or unintentionally hire an illegal immigrant for nine years, which is a violation of federal law," William Gheen, president and spokesman of ALIPAC told TPMMuckraker in an interview Thursday.

...​

Now this is what conservatism should be about. Give Meg her day in court and send Nicky home.

It would be interesting to know why the SSA did not send a yearly letter. Once a number is flagged it is pretty basic that the flag would not go away until the matter was resolved.

If a new SS# was used after 2003, then it looks as if Whitman was lying about being in the dark.

Perhaps she simply stopped reporting the maid's earnings.

:eusa_eh:

pussy? LOL.

what a way to cowardly back off your OP

The OP verbatim:
"Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma
"News today, Meg Whitman employed an illegal alien for Nine Years as a housekeeper. So, what is her campaigns reaction?
"Of course, it's all about the left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and General Brown since her buying the Republican nomination for Governor of California."

The point of the OP is simple. Ms Whitman and her campaign used negative ads for the past six + months against her Republican Opponent and after she 'bought' the nomination against Attorney General Jerry Brown.
Now that she is attacked, her campaign is complaining about dirty politics.

Did I type that slowly enought for the echo chamber to understand?

Man, Yurt ran from this post and then the thread like a total bitch.

And after all that bravado earlier in the thread too.

what a way to cowardly back off your OP

The OP verbatim:
"News today, Meg Whitman employed an illegal alien for Nine Years as a housekeeper. So, what is her campaigns reaction?
"Of course, it's all about the left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and General Brown since her buying the Republican nomination for Governor of California."

The point of the OP is simple. Ms Whitman and her campaign used negative ads for the past six + months against her Republican Opponent and after she 'bought' the nomination against Attorney General Jerry Brown.

MeThinks the Distinction is that the "Free Press" does the Advertising for FREE for the DemocRATS in the form of Favorable Coverage and Questions about Unseemly Potential Behavior and Actions by the Right from Unnamed Sources... They call it "News".

The Right has to Spend it's own Money to get that Tripe on the Tele Against the "Free Presses" Party... :thup:

:)

peace...

The fauxcon side has been taking a beating this week, and that is good for America.

It would be interesting to know why the SSA did not send a yearly letter. Once a number is flagged it is pretty basic that the flag would not go away until the matter was resolved.

If a new SS# was used after 2003, then it looks as if Whitman was lying about being in the dark.

Perhaps she simply stopped reporting the maid's earnings.

:eusa_eh:

Allred was on John and Ken (conservative radio hosts in LA) yesterday. One of the things she stated Nicky (the illegal maid) saw subsequent letters in the trash and Whitman ONLY fired her last year when she decided to run for governor.

Now...that begs the question...why fire her if Whitman and her husband didn't know she was an illegal?

Finally, Nicky should be deported. She's an illegal...end of story for her.

The OP verbatim:

MeThinks the Distinction is that the "Free Press" does the Advertising for FREE for the DemocRATS in the form of Favorable Coverage and Questions about Unseemly Potential Behavior and Actions by the Right from Unnamed Sources... They call it "News".

The Right has to Spend it's own Money to get that Tripe on the Tele Against the "Free Presses" Party... :thup:

:)

peace...

The Right has to spent it's own Money...?
The Right, as everyone who pays attention knows, has it's own TASS (remember, the Russian 'Official' 'News' agency?), it's called News Corporation, aka the Murdoch empire.
Suggesting the "Free Press" is biased towards 'leftist' ideology is silly, given that every ownership is corporate and is in business to make money.
Having done considerable domestic travel I've noticed many cable providers do not offer MSNBC but all seem to offer Fox. An honest observer would find this troubling, though I suspect the RW Fringe does not.
How do you feel about this, malcontent?

I had my fun. A liberal actually tried to tell us 23.50 an Hour is not a good rate of Pay for a maid.

LOL

The average amount of money a maid makes annually depends on experience. A maid with 1-4 years experience will make approx. $14,000-$29,000/yr. You can find more information here:
PayScale - Maid or Housekeeping Cleaner Salary, Average Salaries

That's for full time.

had megs maid been full time. she would have earned 48,000 Dollars.

WELL above the average for a maid.

TO FUNNY

Yeah, to funny.. The average bonded maid makes $50. an hour for cleaning in California. A fulltime maid like Wittys, according your figures makes $1.59 hour to $3.31 hour. And you think that is a good wage for a livein maid? I am laughing with you..........:lol:

50 dollars an hour lol.

Got a link?

I just showed the the National Average is Much Lower than 23.50 per hour for a maid. I actually used this think called a source.

Hook us up would ya.

Last edited:
Meg Whitman can't check the immigration status of her employees. Only properly trained immigration officers can do that. And if she did I'm sure she'd be guilty of a hate crime.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back