Meet the true republicans without a party - Republicans for Choice

Why are so damn many against birth control considering males find it difficult to control their sperm. After all no sperm no baby.

Help is on the way:

* Compare Effectiveness of Birth Control Options
* Abstinence
* Birth Control Implant (Implanon)
* Birth Control Patch (Ortho Evra)
* Birth Control Pills
* Birth Control Shot (Depo-Provera)
* Birth Control Sponge (Today Sponge)
* Birth Control Vaginal Ring (NuvaRing)
* Breastfeeding as Birth Control
* Cervical Cap (FemCap)
* Condom
* Diaphragm
* Female Condom
* Fertility Awareness-Based Methods (FAMs)
* IUD
* Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
* Outercourse
* Spermicide
* Sterilization for Women
* Vasectomy
* Withdrawal (Pull Out Method)

People have used birth control methods for thousands of years. Today, we have many safe and effective birth control methods available to us.

All of us who need birth control want to find the method that is best for us. And each of us has different needs when choosing a method. If you are trying to choose, learning about each method may help you make your decision.

Birth Control Methods - Birth Control Options

The republican party is a big tent. There is a lively discussion about abortion in the GOP and both sides are welcomed. How many pro-lifers are in the dumbocrat party? They kick them out rather than let them speak.

The republican party is a big tent. There is a lively discussion about abortion in the GOP and both sides are welcomed. How many pro-lifers are in the dumbocrat party? They kick them out rather than let them speak.

None of what you say is true...

Most people we know are pro family/ pro choice/pro life and pro quality of life.

Last edited:

Most people we know are pro family/ pro choice/pro life and pro quality of life.

When used in this context, code word for afraid to get off of the fence...

Pro-Choice/Pro Life makes sense to me,

I've never met anyone who was pro abortion. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is simply being smart enough to realize that medical procedures/surgeries when necessary are best left performed by those trained to do so in the proper facilities.

Most people we know are pro family/ pro choice/pro life and pro quality of life. Mothers by nature find it difficult to give up children no matter the circumstances therefore it's best if those decisions be left to the individuals involved.

It's is time for the politicians to step aside and leave the practice of medical procedures to the medical profession.

Are politicians the moral giants of our time......hardly! Yet too damn many are
against providing comprehensive sex/parenting education that could prevent abortions.

Our children could learn to discuss openly:

* Abortion
* Birth Control
* Body Image
* Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill)
* Men's Sexual Health
* Pregnancy
* Relationships
* Sex & Sexuality
* Sexual Orientation & Gender * Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
* Women's Health

Sexual Health Topics - Planned Parenthood

You'd think by now we all would know that without sperm there would no pregnancy or abortion. It's time to focus on the male population and maybe come up with not-viagara.

Exposing the Planned Parenthood business model
By Abby Johnson - 04/04/11 01:43 PM ET

Myths about Planned Parenthood are spreading like grassfire. Thanks to a perfect storm of events, the abortion provider is scrambling to cauterize the biggest PR hit it has ever sustained. November’s election of an overwhelmingly pro-life Congress, revelation of numerous violations by its staff and repeated calls for its defunding by social and fiscal conservatives alike have put Planned Parenthood’s lifeblood on the line.

Planned Parenthood’s bottom line is numbers. And, with abortion as its primary money-maker, that means implementing a quota. I know this is true because I worked at one of their Texas clinics for 8 years, two as the clinic director.

Though 98 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services to pregnant women are abortion, Planned Parenthood and its political allies have sworn up and down that taxpayer dollars do not to pay for abortion. But of course they do. Planned Parenthood gets one-third of its entire budget from taxpayer funding and performed more than 650,000 abortions between 2008 and 2009. An abortion is expensive. Its cost includes pay for the doctor, supporting medical staff, their health benefits packages and malpractice insurance. As clinic director, I saw how money affiliate clinics receive from several sources is combined into one pot, not set aside for specific services.

Planned Parenthood’s claim that abortions make up just 3 percent of its services is also a gimmick. That number is actually closer to 12 percent, but strategically skewed by unbundling family planning services so that each patient shows anywhere from five to 20 “visits” per appointment (i.e., 12 packs of birth control equals 12 visits) and doing the opposite with abortion visits, bundling them together so that each appointment equals one visit. The resulting difference between family planning and abortion “visits” is striking.

But that’s not the only deception Planned Parenthood is spreading.

It also claims to help reduce the number of abortions. Not only is this not what Planned Parenthood actually accomplishes, but its goal couldn’t be more opposite. As a Planned Parenthood clinic manager, I was directed to double the number of abortions our clinic performed in order to drive up revenue. In keeping, Planned Parenthood headquarters recently issued a directive mandating that all of its affiliates provide abortions by 2013

Exposing the Planned Parenthood business model - The Hill's Congress Blog

Here's my thoughts on this issue.

First, for the "Pro-Life" side, the fact is, supporting the GOP just hasn't gotten them that much. Abortion is just as legal now as it was in 1973. Oh, you might get the occassional whining about how Planned Parenthood can't eat at the public trough and such.

Fact is, the GOP has no real interest in banning abortion and no practical way to do so if it wanted to. This is why half the justices appointed by Republicans since 1976 have upheld Roe v. Wade.

Even if they could get Roe overturned, then what? Then the issue goes back to the 50 states, and most of them would enact abortion laws pretty much like the ones we have now. YOu think any state legislature is going to tell a woman she can't have an abortion? Really?

But let's say for shits and grins that they get Roe v. Wade overturned AND get the state legislatures to enact abortion restrictions. How are you ever going to practically enforce them? This was the problem before Roe, that even though abortion was illegal, it was widely practiced and people were almost never arrested for having or performing them.

Pro-Choice/Pro Life makes sense to me,

I've never met anyone who was pro abortion. Pro choice is not pro abortion. It is simply being smart enough to realize that medical procedures/surgeries when necessary are best left performed by those trained to do so in the proper facilities.

Most people we know are pro family/ pro choice/pro life and pro quality of life. Mothers by nature find it difficult to give up children no matter the circumstances therefore it's best if those decisions be left to the individuals involved.

It's is time for the politicians to step aside and leave the practice of medical procedures to the medical profession.

Are politicians the moral giants of our time......hardly! Yet too damn many are
against providing comprehensive sex/parenting education that could prevent abortions.

Our children could learn to discuss openly:

* Abortion
* Birth Control
* Body Image
* Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill)
* Men's Sexual Health
* Pregnancy
* Relationships
* Sex & Sexuality
* Sexual Orientation & Gender * Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
* Women's Health

Sexual Health Topics - Planned Parenthood

You'd think by now we all would know that without sperm there would no pregnancy or abortion. It's time to focus on the male population and maybe come up with not-viagara.

Exposing the Planned Parenthood business model
By Abby Johnson - 04/04/11 01:43 PM ET

Myths about Planned Parenthood are spreading like grassfire. Thanks to a perfect storm of events, the abortion provider is scrambling to cauterize the biggest PR hit it has ever sustained. November’s election of an overwhelmingly pro-life Congress, revelation of numerous violations by its staff and repeated calls for its defunding by social and fiscal conservatives alike have put Planned Parenthood’s lifeblood on the line.

Planned Parenthood’s bottom line is numbers. And, with abortion as its primary money-maker, that means implementing a quota. I know this is true because I worked at one of their Texas clinics for 8 years, two as the clinic director.

Though 98 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services to pregnant women are abortion, Planned Parenthood and its political allies have sworn up and down that taxpayer dollars do not to pay for abortion. But of course they do. Planned Parenthood gets one-third of its entire budget from taxpayer funding and performed more than 650,000 abortions between 2008 and 2009. An abortion is expensive. Its cost includes pay for the doctor, supporting medical staff, their health benefits packages and malpractice insurance. As clinic director, I saw how money affiliate clinics receive from several sources is combined into one pot, not set aside for specific services.

Planned Parenthood’s claim that abortions make up just 3 percent of its services is also a gimmick. That number is actually closer to 12 percent, but strategically skewed by unbundling family planning services so that each patient shows anywhere from five to 20 “visits” per appointment (i.e., 12 packs of birth control equals 12 visits) and doing the opposite with abortion visits, bundling them together so that each appointment equals one visit. The resulting difference between family planning and abortion “visits” is striking.

But that’s not the only deception Planned Parenthood is spreading.

It also claims to help reduce the number of abortions. Not only is this not what Planned Parenthood actually accomplishes, but its goal couldn’t be more opposite. As a Planned Parenthood clinic manager, I was directed to double the number of abortions our clinic performed in order to drive up revenue. In keeping, Planned Parenthood headquarters recently issued a directive mandating that all of its affiliates provide abortions by 2013

Exposing the Planned Parenthood business model - The Hill's Congress Blog

How much of what Abbey Johnson delivers is true? Abbey Johnson provides no hard evidence whatsoever.

My speculation tells me Abbey Johnson is a radical who infiltrated Planned Parenthood
for to come out with a character assassination.

Last edited:
Republicans for Choice believe in a woman's right to choose yet their long lost party fails to recognize this group of actual republicans.

They are rejected. However it does reflect that the RINO dominated party posing as republicans certainly does not represent republicans not by a long shot. Betty Ford was an active voice for a woman's right to choose.

Republicans for Choice believe in a woman's right to choose yet their long lost party fails to recognize this group of actual republicans.

They are rejected. However it does reflect that the RINO dominated party posing as republicans certainly does not represent republicans not by a long shot. Betty Ford was an active voice for a woman's right to choose.

Oh I believe in a woman's right to choose, absolutely, I just believe abortion is the wrong choice...

We all make wrong choices, the differences is Roe v Wade made it an excuse, too bad so many can't see this...

Republicans won't miss either of you. You can join the Democrats.

Yep, the party of the champions for the killing of your children...
how proud that must make you feel

You can say that, but it's not true.

Now you can also say "Republicans want rape victims to bear the children of their attackers". That would be true.

Or

Republicans only care about children before they are born, but lose interest shortly after birth. When Republicans want to make school ketsup a "vegetable" at school lunches. When they want to get rid of insurance for children. When they want to starve children, then we know which party actually cares about children.

“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better.”

– Andre Bauer, lieutenant governor of South Carolina
and candidate for S.C. governor

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-25-2010/thank-you--south-carolina---andre-bauer

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh I believe in a woman's right to choose, absolutely, I just believe abortion is the wrong choice...

We all make wrong choices, the differences is Roe v Wade made it an excuse, too bad so many can't see this...

How exactly did Roe vs Wade make it an excuse? Show me please.

Why are so damn many against birth control considering males find it difficult to control their sperm. After all no sperm no baby.

Help is on the way:

* Abstinence
* Birth Control Pills
* Cervical Cap (FemCap)
* Condom
* Diaphragm
* Female Condom
* IUD
* Outercourse
* Spermicide
* Vasectomy

People have used birth control methods for thousands of years. Today, we have many safe and effective birth control methods available to us.

All of us who need birth control want to find the method that is best for us. And each of us has different needs when choosing a method. If you are trying to choose, learning about each method may help you make your decision.

Who are the "so damn many" who are against birth control?

Help is on the way:

* Abstinence
* Birth Control Pills
* Cervical Cap (FemCap)
* Condom
* Diaphragm
* Female Condom
* IUD
* Outercourse
* Spermicide
* Vasectomy

Who are the "so damn many" who are against birth control?

Those many many who believe birth control stops a life...

It seems blame is laid on the woman for becoming pregnant yet the man walks away. Boys will be boys.

Last edited:
I've never met a pro choice person that was pushing abortion.
I've never met anyone who was pro abortion. Pro choice is not pro abortion. [...] Most people we know are pro family/ pro choice/pro life and pro quality of life.

Anecdote doesn't prove anything at all.

Again, not sure who the "many, many" are. I support strong laws for walk away parents to support their children. I support shelters that help pregnant women. I have sons and a daughter and i will hopefully teach them to be responsible adults and to own up to their responsibilities as well.

And, who is laying blame on the woman? It is obviously a 2 person tango. And, at times i put more blame on the man especially if they are older, in a position of power or authority or whatever. Sheesh.

And, who is laying blame on the woman? It is obviously a 2 person tango. And, at times i put more blame on the man especially if they are older, in a position of power or authority or whatever. Sheesh.

Yes it is a two person tango. Yet discussion boards blame the woman for spreading her legs is the most common viewpoint. It is common.

Do men come in the discussions? Not in the many that I have participated. Unless I bring up the fact that pregnancy cannot happen without sperm.

Why are the males not held accountable?

What discussion board? Where? Who is "blaming" women for anything? As for men, yes, they should be held accountable. Absolutely.

Forum List

Back