Meet the Next Vice-President!

JoeB131 opined thus:

"The Constitution was written on paper by flawed men, not an inscribed stone tablet delivered by a sky pixie.

It's a severely flawed document, and our inability to resolve a lot of current problems proves that beyond any doubt."

This 'flawed document' enables him to disrespect everything the Constitution and the country stands for, as clearly demonstrated by his posts.

Maybe he considers the Constitution of Cuba or the former Soviet Union as standard for a non-flawed and perfect constitution. Maybe he considers Stalin, Castro and Pol Pot less flawed than Washington, Jefferson and Adams.

NO, probably more flawed...

But then again, the founders were rich assholes who took some time off from raping their slaves to not want to pay their taxes for a war that benefited them.

Castro was a guy who lived in a country where foreigners owned 90% of the arable land and people went to bed hungry at night.

The thing about it is, we are all just animals at the end of the day, and a mistreated animal behaves worse than a pampered one.

JoeB131 opined thus:

"The Constitution was written on paper by flawed men, not an inscribed stone tablet delivered by a sky pixie.

It's a severely flawed document, and our inability to resolve a lot of current problems proves that beyond any doubt."

This 'flawed document' enables him to disrespect everything the Constitution and the country stands for, as clearly demonstrated by his posts.

Maybe he considers the Constitution of Cuba or the former Soviet Union as standard for a non-flawed and perfect constitution. Maybe he considers Stalin, Castro and Pol Pot less flawed than Washington, Jefferson and Adams.

Yep, the far left hate the Constitution because it stops them from complete government takeover.
Thus the quote "our inability to resolve a lot of current problems.". Of course, the government is the answer to everything. :lol:

And the Corporate Greed you like so much is the cause to most of the problems.

Luis Guillermo Fortuño Burset (born October 31, 1960) is the governor of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico....After winning the primary, he picked up momentum within the Republican Party ranks in the U.S. when he received the endorsement of Ed Gillespie, head of the Republican National Committee....
Ah, yes....."Twinkle-Toes" Ed.....

Ohhh,,,yes....

....now I recall why I usually avoid your posts.....

Because you are a retard?

For months, I have trumpeted this true conservative...and hope that he is on soon-to-be-President Romney's radar.
Yep Puerto Rico having 20% unemployment and being in a depression is really awesome

Good point. But to PoliChic, this is just fine. This is what they want for all of us, scrambling for crappy jobs to rich folks can have a new Car Elevator.

JoeB131 opined thus:

But then again, the founders were rich assholes who took some time off from raping their slaves to not want to pay their taxes for a war that benefited them.

Castro was a guy who lived in a country where foreigners owned 90% of the arable land and people went to bed hungry at night.

The thing about it is, we are all just animals at the end of the day, and a mistreated animal behaves worse than a pampered one.

Stalin was "probably" more flawed than Washington. Pot was "probably" more flawed than Jefferson.

rofl

:thup:

JoeB131 opined thus:

Stalin was "probably" more flawed than Washington. Pot was "probably" more flawed than Jefferson.

rofl

Look, everyone, my favorite stalker is following me around arguing things I didnt say.

Good work, man... Every day you look more and more pathetic as you quiver in fear that Democracy migh come back into fashion.

rofl

Look, everyone, my favorite stalker is following me around arguing things I didnt say.

Good work, man... Every day you look more and more pathetic as you quiver in fear that Democracy migh come back into fashion.

The guy who says that Stalin was "probably" more flawed than Washington says I'm pathetic.

:lol:

Good to know that you can differentiate between murderous tyrants responsible for the deaths of tens of millions and the intellectual architects of the greatest country the planet has ever seen, even if those differences are somewhat vague and fuzzy to you.

But then again, you're probably closer to Poll Pot than to Adams on what should be done to capitalists.

Last edited:
The guy who says that Stalin was "probably" more flawed than Washington says I'm pathetic.

Good to know that you can differentiate between murderous tyrants responsible for the deaths of tens of millions and the intellectual architects of the greatest country the planet has ever seen, even if those differences are somewhat vague and fuzzy to you.

But then again, you're probably closer to Poll Pot than to Adams on what should be done to capitalists.

Dude, you really need to stop stalking me, man, the neighbors have been whining.

Washington and Jefferson engaged in slavery, which was every bit as genocidal as anything Stalin did. We could also talk about what happened to the Native Americans. BUt it's easier to cast aspersions on the "not-Americans", I know.

Funny thing is, Russians see Stalin as a great man. Given a poll recently voted Stalin the third greatest figure in Russian history (more amazing because he wasn't even Russian.) He brought order, defeated fascism and made Russia a great power.

Stalin and Pol killed very few people, themselves. They had people who were willing to do the killing for them... usually because- and here's what you are unable to follow- they were pushed too far.

You push people too far, well... that's what happens.

Dude, you really need to stop stalking me, man, the neighbors have been whining.

Washington and Jefferson engaged in slavery, which was every bit as genocidal as anything Stalin did. We could also talk about what happened to the Native Americans. BUt it's easier to cast aspersions on the "not-Americans", I know.

Funny thing is, Russians see Stalin as a great man. Given a poll recently voted Stalin the third greatest figure in Russian history (more amazing because he wasn't even Russian.) He brought order, defeated fascism and made Russia a great power.

Stalin and Pol killed very few people, themselves. They had people who were willing to do the killing for them... usually because- and here's what you are unable to follow- they were pushed too far.

1. "Washington and Jefferson engaged in slavery, which was every bit as genocidal as anything Stalin did."
Not only one of the stupidest comments to date...
....but demonstrates how little you know of modern history.

2." We could also talk about what happened to the Native Americans."
Outside of your technique of simply fabricating, you can't talk about it because you don't have a clue.
You'd simply mouth the anti-white, anti-American mumbo jumbo that all you Leftists put out as fact...

3. "Stalin and Pol killed very few people, themselves. They had people who were willing to do the killing for them.."
A distinction without a difference.

You really should look into suing any institution that foisted off a degree that to you as a representation of learning....
...open and shut case for you.

I agree with PC. This has to about the fucking stupidest thing you have written so far. That's like rationalizing that "Hitler was pushed too far." What an absolutely moronic thing to say. Oh, and Hitler didn't personally kill many people either. :cuckoo: What idiocy.

Also, slavery was an accepted practice in the 18th century. You can only judge people based on the moral standards of their time. You can't judge people today on the moral code in the year 2413, though I'm sure you'll try.

Russians aren't, or at least weren't, ever taught about Stalin's purges and genocides, dumbass. Much of Stalin's barbaric reign has been expunged from Russian history. Stalin is taught in Russian schools as being a great nation builder. D'uh!

1. "Washington and Jefferson engaged in slavery, which was every bit as genocidal as anything Stalin did."

Outside of your technique of simply fabricating, you can't talk about it because you don't have a clue.
You'd simply mouth the anti-white, anti-American mumbo jumbo that all you Leftists put out as fact...

3. "Stalin and Pol killed very few people, themselves. They had people who were willing to do the killing for them.."

You really should look into suing any institution that foisted off a degree that to you as a representation of learning....

As much as I hate doing your OCD number thing.

1. Slavery was very genocidal... Up to half the slaves taken from Africa never made it to America alive. Millions more were worked to death when they got here. And that's with crappy pre-industrial technology.

How many people died in the Atlantic Slave Trade?

Philip Curtin, 1969, The Atlantic slave trade: A census - conservative figure of about 9 million

Joseph E. Inikori, 1976, “Measuring the Atlantic slave trade”: 15 million

Patrick Manning, 1998, W.E.B. DuBois Institute Data Set of Slaving Voyages.

· 12 million transported with 10.5 million arriving alive in the Americas

In short, just as bad as anything that happened under Stalinism.

2- Sorry, if you aren't even going to acknowledge the genocide of Native Americans (it's one of those facts like Evolution and Global Warming and the Heliocentric System you tards have a problem with, I guess..) I'm not sure if there's much I can do to educate you.

It's always easier to talk about how ugly the neighbors kids are...

3- No, actually, it's a very big difference.

If Obama got up tomorrow and said, "Kill all the Republicans", his own folks- most of them anyway, would figured he lost his mind. The Secret Service would tackle him, and they'd invoke the 25th Amendment.

But in a country like Cambodia after 20 years of war, or Russia after 10 years of war, where everyone knew someone who had been killed as a result of the invastions and collaborations and so on, the winners are usually happy to kill the losers.

So yeah, Pol Pot sounds horrible, if you pretend the whole Indo-China war didn't happen. When you realize the Rural folks from the East of Cambodia were being brutalized by the folks we supported in teh western part of the country, (with our help, see also Nixon's secret bombings) and then they got the upper hand... well, things got nasty.

Not condoning or condemning, just remarking on human nature. It's easy to sit on our fat asses behind computers and judge people who have lived through hell and back. You people have hissys when someone uses a bad word about you on the internet.

I agree with PC. This has to about the fucking stupidest thing you have written so far. That's like rationalizing that "Hitler was pushed too far." What an absolutely moronic thing to say. Oh, and Hitler didn't personally kill many people either. :cuckoo: What idiocy.

Also, slavery was an accepted practice in the 18th century. You can only judge people based on the moral standards of their time. You can't judge people today on the moral code in the year 2413, though I'm sure you'll try.

Russians aren't, or at least weren't, ever taught about Stalin's purges and genocides, dumbass. Much of Stalin's barbaric reign has been expunged from Russian history. Stalin is taught in Russian schools as being a great nation builder. D'uh!

Wow, look, my stalker and he's gonna be in trouble.hey, yah, hey, yah, my stalkers back.

We weren't talking about Hitler man. Although I'm sure what Germany went through in WWI had a lot to do with it. You know that during the blockade of Germany after the Armistice, food was in such short supply in Germany people were eating rats and occassionally each other? Followed by a decade of riots in the streets every day because no one could form an effective government? Hitler wasn't pushed too far, but the German people were.

But you'll sit their on your fat ass after a hard day of finding ways of cheating granny on her underwater mortgage and have no fucking clue.

Actually, Russians know quite a lot about the "bad stuff" Stalin did. (which, by the way, was nowhere near what the Cold War Progandists said it was.)

They also realize they saved their nation.

Then again, American kids don't know a lot about their history, either. I work with a Japanese Gal who has no idea the crap her country pulled during WWII. Everyone knows how ugly the neighbors kids are.

Wow, look, my stalker and he's gonna be in trouble.hey, yah, hey, yah, my stalkers back.

We weren't talking about Hitler man. Although I'm sure what Germany went through in WWI had a lot to do with it. You know that during the blockade of Germany after the Armistice, food was in such short supply in Germany people were eating rats and occassionally each other? Followed by a decade of riots in the streets every day because no one could form an effective government? Hitler wasn't pushed too far, but the German people were.

But you'll sit their on your fat ass after a hard day of finding ways of cheating granny on her underwater mortgage and have no fucking clue.

Actually, Russians know quite a lot about the "bad stuff" Stalin did. (which, by the way, was nowhere near what the Cold War Progandists said it was.)

They also realize they saved their nation.

Then again, American kids don't know a lot about their history, either. I work with a Japanese Gal who has no idea the crap her country pulled during WWII. Everyone knows how ugly the neighbors kids are.

Well, you sure don't know your history if you're equating Stalin with Washington.

Question Joe, do you admire Castro more than George Washington? It sure sounds like it in your post above.

The Founders were "assholes." Castro cast the oppressors off the land for The People.

Eh, über-RINO?

I look at historical figures as what they are, people.

And there are few I admire.

There was not a lot admirable about the Founders. Frankly, they were a bunch of rich guys who got a bunch of poor people to fight a war for them so they could keep living large. They talked about equality and freedom and liberty, but they were aristocrats.

America didn't become great until Lincoln and FDR put our money where their mouths were.

Castro, on the other hand, was the result of 60 years of treating Cuba like our own little colony. Big corporations and the Mafia (and it is often hard to tell the difference) looted the place with impunity, until they got fed up and had enough.

So Right-wingers were predicting the imminent end of Castro back in the 1980's. (and yes, I was one of the RW who made these kinds of predictions) Cold war ended, USSR fell, and Castro is still there.... Hmmmmmm..... I wonder why.

Maybe because there's more to it than idealogy?

I look at historical figures as what they are, people.

And there are few I admire.

There was not a lot admirable about the Founders. Frankly, they were a bunch of rich guys who got a bunch of poor people to fight a war for them so they could keep living large. They talked about equality and freedom and liberty, but they were aristocrats.

America didn't become great until Lincoln and FDR put our money where their mouths were.

Castro, on the other hand, was the result of 60 years of treating Cuba like our own little colony. Big corporations and the Mafia (and it is often hard to tell the difference) looted the place with impunity, until they got fed up and had enough.

So Right-wingers were predicting the imminent end of Castro back in the 1980's. (and yes, I was one of the RW who made these kinds of predictions) Cold war ended, USSR fell, and Castro is still there.... Hmmmmmm..... I wonder why.

Maybe because there's more to it than idealogy?

So you think more of Castro than Washington then?

I don't spend a lot of time thinking about either one of them....

I see history like a historian, not like a partisan.

As for Castro, I go with this quote-

"I believe that there is no country in the world including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country’s policies during the Batista regime. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will even go further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries. That is perfectly clear."
- JOhn F. Kennedy Oct 24, 1963

As much as I hate doing your OCD number thing.

1. Slavery was very genocidal... Up to half the slaves taken from Africa never made it to America alive. Millions more were worked to death when they got here. And that's with crappy pre-industrial technology.

How many people died in the Atlantic Slave Trade?

Philip Curtin, 1969, The Atlantic slave trade: A census - conservative figure of about 9 million

Joseph E. Inikori, 1976, “Measuring the Atlantic slave trade”: 15 million

Patrick Manning, 1998, W.E.B. DuBois Institute Data Set of Slaving Voyages.

· 12 million transported with 10.5 million arriving alive in the Americas

In short, just as bad as anything that happened under Stalinism.

2- Sorry, if you aren't even going to acknowledge the genocide of Native Americans (it's one of those facts like Evolution and Global Warming and the Heliocentric System you tards have a problem with, I guess..) I'm not sure if there's much I can do to educate you.

It's always easier to talk about how ugly the neighbors kids are...

3- No, actually, it's a very big difference.

If Obama got up tomorrow and said, "Kill all the Republicans", his own folks- most of them anyway, would figured he lost his mind. The Secret Service would tackle him, and they'd invoke the 25th Amendment.

But in a country like Cambodia after 20 years of war, or Russia after 10 years of war, where everyone knew someone who had been killed as a result of the invastions and collaborations and so on, the winners are usually happy to kill the losers.

So yeah, Pol Pot sounds horrible, if you pretend the whole Indo-China war didn't happen. When you realize the Rural folks from the East of Cambodia were being brutalized by the folks we supported in teh western part of the country, (with our help, see also Nixon's secret bombings) and then they got the upper hand... well, things got nasty.

Not condoning or condemning, just remarking on human nature. It's easy to sit on our fat asses behind computers and judge people who have lived through hell and back. You people have hissys when someone uses a bad word about you on the internet.

1. Easy to demonstrate your inanity...prisoners on death row always fight the penalty to the last second.

2. Whatever the original number, historians agree that infectious disease brought about 75-95% decline after European settlement began. Jared Mason Diamond is an American geographer, evolutionary biologist, physiologist, lecturer, and nonfiction author. Diamond works as a professor of geography and physiology at UCLA. He is best known for the Pulitzer Prize-winning book Guns, Germs, and Steel (1998), which also won the Phi Beta Kappa Award in Science, in which he states “diseases introduced with Europeans spread from tribe to tribe far in advance of the Europeans themselves…[including] smallpox, measles, influenza, and typhus…”

a. The decimation of Indian populations stemmed only rarely from massacres or military actions, but the majority of Indian deaths came from infectious disease. There is the romanticized view that paints the settlers as barbaric, and the Indians as peaceful victims. Genocide means deliberate and systematic. As described by the UN Convention, Article II, it involves “ a series of brutal acts committed with intent to destroy, …a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group as such.”

Seems you're wrong again.

3. As for item #3...pick up a copy of “The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression,” which is a compilation of research edited by French scholar Stephane Courtois, totals over 100 million victims of Communist murder during the 20th Century.

Pol Pot? It is estimated that the number of dead numbered between 1.7 to 2.5 million out of a population of around 8 million. Killing Fields - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These communist savages were trained and supported by the North Vietnamese. Their leaders studied communism in Paris.

For your edification:
a. “The pedicab did not move to the side of the road so a soldier killed the driver with machine gun fire….A young soldier thrust his rifle through the window of the car, then shot the driver through the heart, and he crumpled in the arms of his wife…”I’m going to pick up my family,” Without warning, a soldier sprayed him with machine gun bullets….The frantic parents protested and sought to reclaim their children on the other side of the communist column. The patrol leader thereupon fired a volley of rifle shots, killing both mother and father.” Barron and Paul, “Murder of a Gentle Land, “ p.26-28.

b. Later, to save bullets, the Khmer Rouge switched to other methods of execution, including clubbing, asphyxiation, and dousing the head with gasoline and setting it on fire. Courtois, et.al., “The Black Book of Communism,” p. 611

Your absurd deflection in favor of Stalin and Pol Pot are disgusting.

1. What does that statement have to do with anything about the fact that millions of Africans were systematically kidnapped, raped and killed to feed the slave trade. Just remember, the other country's kids are always uglier than yours.

2. besides forgetting that the White Man knew exactly what he was doing when spreading germs amongst the native Americans (did you not learn about the Small Pox and Chlorea blankets they happily gave them), The restricting of Native Americans to reservations, driving them off their land, etc. contributed to their decline. Oh, so the massacres were rare, but the genocide was real.

3. Wow, you went to "Right Wing Propaganda" School, and got a Magnum Cum Laude in bullshit, didn't you.

The "Black Book of Communism" is considered a joke in most intellectual circles. Besides repeating a lot rather silly Cold War propaganda, it blames Communism (which is actually a pretty bad economic system) for ethnic and historical events.

Pol Pot did not kill a quarter of his country's population because they didn't believe in Marx. he killed them because of ethnic grudges that were excerbated by our policies. Nixon's bombing of Cambodia killed nearly 1 million Cambodians, while our puppet government under Lon Nol went along with it. In short, we brutalized these people, and then wondered why they acted like savages.

Forum List

Back