Meet the Next Vice-President!

Did I fucking stutter?

1. I don't use that language...and find that others do when they are losing an argument.
True?

2. Exactly what characteristics of civil unions would be less desirable as compared to the term 'married'?

You can't name a single detriment of civil unions as compared to 'married'?
Proves my point, doesn't it.

I only use that kind of language on the stupid.

The very fact that you want to call it something else because you can't accept it, is discrimination.

It's really just more of this..

civil-rights-movement-3.jpg

Glad I was able to correct you.

Did you miss the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the great nation in which we live?

Liberals tend to.

No, I'm just not impressed by it.

They wrote a document so flawed in necessitated a civil war 80 years later to fix the glaring problems.

I'm not a constitutional fetishist like a lot of you folks are. And frankly, neither were founders, because they put into place a lot of mechanisms to amend it.

1. Well....time to announce this evening's winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor"...

drum roll....

YOU!

2. Our crypto-Liberal mouths the words of our first Progressive President....the infamous Woodrow Wilson.

" He was the first president to repudiate the Founders, and to hold the Constitution in distain. He compared the American people’s reverence for the Constitution to the ancient thinking of the divine right of kings… Wilson complained that “divine right of kings never ran a more prosperous course than did this unquestioned prerogative of the Constitution to receive universal homage.”
Constitution Day and Barack Obama

OMG!....could your posts be more of a copy of Wilson??

And the part that makes you the winner:

3. Wilson was an inveterate racist, he supported legislation to make interracial marriage illegal in the District. He reintroduced segregation in the federal government, the post office, and the military!

So....anti-Constitution Wilson is your paragon...and here you are thumping your chest about how you hate discrimination!!!

That sound? Me, laughing at you.

1. I don't use that language...and find that others do when they are losing an argument.
True?

2. Exactly what characteristics of civil unions would be less desirable as compared to the term 'married'?

You can't name a single detriment of civil unions as compared to 'married'?
Proves my point, doesn't it.

I only use that kind of language on the stupid.

The very fact that you want to call it something else because you can't accept it, is discrimination.

It's really just more of this..

civil-rights-movement-3.jpg

Glad I was able to correct you.

Nope. All you did was try to make your bigotry sound a bit more civil.

1. Well....time to announce this evening's winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor"...

drum roll....

YOU!

2. Our crypto-Liberal mouths the words of our first Progressive President....the infamous Woodrow Wilson.

" He was the first president to repudiate the Founders, and to hold the Constitution in distain. He compared the American people’s reverence for the Constitution to the ancient thinking of the divine right of kings… Wilson complained that “divine right of kings never ran a more prosperous course than did this unquestioned prerogative of the Constitution to receive universal homage.”

3. Wilson was an inveterate racist, he supported legislation to make interracial marriage illegal in the District. He reintroduced segregation in the federal government, the post office, and the military!

So....anti-Constitution Wilson is your paragon...and here you are thumping your chest about how you hate discrimination!!!

Why are you even mentioning Wilson when I didn't bring him up? You beat that straw man. YOu beat him really good.

drum roll....

YOU!

Why are you even mentioning Wilson when I didn't bring him up? You beat that straw man. YOu beat him really good.

'Cause Wilson said the same things you did about the Constitution and the Founders.

And he found skin color as high on the list of personal interests as all of you Lefties do.

Simple?

'Cause Wilson said the same things you did about the Constitution and the Founders.

And he found skin color as high on the list of personal interests as all of you Lefties do.

Simple?

Yes, you are. Very simple.

You beat that straw man, really good, because you can't answer the point.

straw_man.jpg

The Constitution was written on paper by flawed men, not an inscribed stone tablet delivered by a sky pixie.

It's a severely flawed document, and our inability to resolve a lot of current problems proves that beyond any doubt.

Simple?

Yes, you are. Very simple.

You beat that straw man, really good, because you can't answer the point.

straw_man.jpg

The Constitution was written on paper by flawed men, not an inscribed stone tablet delivered by a sky pixie.

It's a severely flawed document, and our inability to resolve a lot of current problems proves that beyond any doubt.

As I am in a more accepting mood this morn, and to advance your misguided belief that you actually have anything to add to an adult discussion, I will feign deep thought, as though your had not simply regurgitated your usual bird-brained twaddle. Proceed. (Yawn.)

[

, I will feign deep thought, (Yawn.)

That's the problem. All you can do is fake it...

It has been shown over and over that the simplest test of what the left is doing, is to listen to what they claim their opponents are doing...

...of course, you just proved that axiom.

There are one or two fakes on the board who claim to be from my side of the aisle, yet do nothing but mouth the bumper-stickers of the Left....and you would be a prime example.

So, the "All you can do is fake it.." is more than passing humorous.

But, I am hurt to the very quick by your remarks…so much so that I begin to think that perhaps I should be nicer to those with whom I vehemently disagree….

....nah, maybe not.

As dishonesty and hypocrisy as at the top of my most despised list, I am forced to continue to hammer, and expose you.
That's how I roll.

[

, I will feign deep thought, (Yawn.)

It has been shown over and over that the simplest test of what the left is doing, is to listen to what they claim their opponents are doing...

There are one or two fakes on the board who claim to be from my side of the aisle, yet do nothing but mouth the bumper-stickers of the Left....and you would be a prime example.

But, I am hurt to the very quick by your remarks…so much so that I begin to think that perhaps I should be nicer to those with whom I vehemently disagree….

....nah, maybe not.

As dishonesty and hypocrisy as at the top of my most despised list, I am forced to continue to hammer, and expose you.
That's how I roll.

Actually, you strike me as a stupid young person who hasn't lived all that much yet. Probably got all you knowledge of "conservatism" listening to Limbaugh...

You don't impress in the least. Which is why I toy with you.

....nah, maybe not.

That's how I roll.

Actually, you strike me as a stupid young person who hasn't lived all that much yet. Probably got all you knowledge of "conservatism" listening to Limbaugh...

You don't impress in the least. Which is why I toy with you.

1. "You don't impress in the least."
Hence the warning in Matthew 7:6 "Do not cast your pearls before swine,... "

I'll try to remember....

2. "...a stupid young person..."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBTqWaHXvr4&feature=related]SO FUNNY!!! Bryson scared to hear a baby laughing! - YouTube[/ame]

JoeB131 opined thus:

"The Constitution was written on paper by flawed men, not an inscribed stone tablet delivered by a sky pixie.

It's a severely flawed document, and our inability to resolve a lot of current problems proves that beyond any doubt."

This 'flawed document' enables him to disrespect everything the Constitution and the country stands for, as clearly demonstrated by his posts.

Maybe he considers the Constitution of Cuba or the former Soviet Union as standard for a non-flawed and perfect constitution. Maybe he considers Stalin, Castro and Pol Pot less flawed than Washington, Jefferson and Adams.

Last edited:
JoeB131 opined thus:

"The Constitution was written on paper by flawed men, not an inscribed stone tablet delivered by a sky pixie.

It's a severely flawed document, and our inability to resolve a lot of current problems proves that beyond any doubt."

This 'flawed document' enables him to disrespect everything the Constitution and the country stands for, as clearly demonstrated by his posts.

Maybe he considers the Constitution of Cuba or the former Soviet Union as standard for a non-flawed and perfect constitution. Maybe he considers Stalin, Castro and Pol Pot less flawed than Washington, Jefferson and Adams.

Yep, the far left hate the Constitution because it stops them from complete government takeover.
Thus the quote "our inability to resolve a lot of current problems.". Of course, the government is the answer to everything. :lol:

Luis Guillermo Fortuño Burset (born October 31, 1960) is the governor of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico....After winning the primary, he picked up momentum within the Republican Party ranks in the U.S. when he received the endorsement of Ed Gillespie, head of the Republican National Committee....
Ah, yes....."Twinkle-Toes" Ed.....

Ohhh,,,yes....

....now I recall why I usually avoid your posts.....

Forum List

Back