Meet the New Boss:MARCH 19

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Same as the old Boss
MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...

Know what though? World partisanship rears its ugly head in this. It's clear now that the EU, the Arab League, and others, LIKE President Obama alot more and are far more willing to jump in on a deal like this than they ever would have been when Dubya was in the WH.

THAT contrast is the real story here and has two sides to the pancake: Do we WANT France, the UN, the Arab League and their ilk to LIKE us?

Thing is, they DON'T like the United States, they just want to support this President. Is it because they see him as a kindred spirit, who might just do what they have always wanted - weaken the US?

Points to ponder.

I didn't question the old boss on such matters, nor will I question now.
I may not subscribe to such actions but I accept them as a citizen.
I'm very glad to have my citizenship here, and not somwhere else.

Same as the old Boss
MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...

Your dream. We're bombing Muslims.

This is illegal, unconstitutional, NO congressional approval, everything they accused Booooosh of that wasn't true then, but is now.

Same as the old Boss
MARCH 19, 2011

MARCH 19, 2003

Your dream. We're bombing Muslims.

Your dream: We're bombing Scott Walker...

Know what though? World partisanship rears its ugly head in this. It's clear now that the EU, the Arab League, and others, LIKE President Obama alot more and are far more willing to jump in on a deal like this than they ever would have been when Dubya was in the WH.

THAT contrast is the real story here and has two sides to the pancake: Do we WANT France, the UN, the Arab League and their ilk to LIKE us?

Thing is, they DON'T like the United States, they just want to support this President. Is it because they see him as a kindred spirit, who might just do what they have always wanted - weaken the US?

Points to ponder.

MM, Obami Salaami's agenda is definitely destructive to America....you got a point !

Forum List

Back