Obama's Secret Guest With Him To Rio Leaked. It's The Director Of Halliburton.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
What a coincidence attacking Libya with this guy in tow. This list was uncovered by Michael Savage earlier tonight by his sources. The media didn't list the guest on his 'Spring Break' trip to Rio. I want to see what the liberal responses to this is. So now we can't never say that it was Bush and Cheney who was in bed with Halliburton alone anymore can we? Sarah Palins hard hitting speech on Obama in India in front of the international media and Donald Trump calling his birth certificate into question in the MSM bringing attention to his ineligibility was probably enough ammo for the Halliburton exec to easily influence Obama for the missile strike. The Halliburton exec wasn't the only big wheel who went on the trip with him. Here is how it breaks down:

THE SAVAGE NATION HAS OBTAINED THE SECRET LIST OF THOSE TRAVELING WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA TO BRAZIL TONIGHT.

MY PRODUCER, BEOWULF ROCHLEN, WAS ONLY ABLE TO FIND THIS INFORMATION FROM A BRAZILIAN NEWS SOURCE AND HAD TO HAVE IT TRANSLATED FROM THE PORTUGUESE. NO ENGLISH NEWS SOURCE THAT WE COULD FIND WOULD PUBLISH THEIR NAMES. HERE IS THE LIST. DEVELOPING ...

JAMES T. HACKETT – CEO, ANADARKO PETROLEUM CORP

Mr. Hackett was named Chief Executive Officer in December 2003 and assumed the additional role of Chairman of the Board in January 2006. He also served as President from December 2003 to February 2010. Prior to joining Anadarko, he served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Devon Energy Corporation following its merger with Ocean Energy, Inc. in April 2003. He currently serves as a director of Fluor Corporation, Halliburton Company and The Welch Foundation.

MichaelSavage.com - Home of The Savage Nation

Last edited:
.This list was uncovered by Michael Savage earlier tonight by his sources. The media didn't list the guest on his 'Spring Break' trip to Rio. I want to see what the liberal responses to this is. So now we can't never say that it was Bush and Cheney who was in bed with Halliburton alone anymore can we? Sarah Palins hard hitting speech on Obama in India and Donald Trump calling his birth certificate into question in the MSM was probably enough ammo for the Halliburton exec to easily influence Obama for the missile strike. The Halliburton exec wasn't the only big wheel who went on the trip with him. Here is how it breaks down:

THE SAVAGE NATION HAS OBTAINED THE SECRET LIST OF THOSE TRAVELING WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA TO BRAZIL TONIGHT.

MY PRODUCER, BEOWULF ROCHLEN, WAS ONLY ABLE TO FIND THIS INFORMATION FROM A BRAZILIAN NEWS SOURCE AND HAD TO HAVE IT TRANSLATED FROM THE PORTUGUESE. NO ENGLISH NEWS SOURCE THAT WE COULD FIND WOULD PUBLISH THEIR NAMES. HERE IS THE LIST. DEVELOPING ...

JAMES T. HACKETT – CEO, ANADARKO PETROLEUM CORP

Mr. Hackett was named Chief Executive Officer in December 2003 and assumed the additional role of Chairman of the Board in January 2006. He also served as President from December 2003 to February 2010. Prior to joining Anadarko, he served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Devon Energy Corporation following its merger with Ocean Energy, Inc. in April 2003. He currently serves as a director of Fluor Corporation, Halliburton Company and The Welch Foundation.

MichaelSavage.com - Home of The Savage Nation

Shocker I tell ya ! :lol:

Forum List

Back