Meet The Master Debater

Well ya know it could be because the people in Texas actually have jobs, a growing economy and 6 Fortune 500 companies call Texas home. Taxes are cheap, cost of living is cheap, over all it seems to be working in Texas without a great orator or teleprompter. :)

Oh and I would love to MEET Governor Perry. :)

Economy of Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yikes, 6 Fortune 500 Companies in Texas!!!!
In Minnesota, we have 20 Fortune 500 Companies, with 20 million fewer residents than Texas and we have high taxes. But we also have one of the highest quality ratings in the country, very clean air, the best health care and cold enough winters to keep the riff raft out!
Texas can keep Perry..

Texas percentage of GDP for 2010 7.95

Minnesota percentage of GDP for 2010 1.84

:eusa_whistle:

List of U.S. states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's alright, I'll take the quality of life in Minny over the quality of life in Texas any day. Actually, figuring out the two states population in comparison to the GDP and Texas should be at fives times that of Minny.

Oh, did I mention the quality of education in Minny? Aren't pissing matches fun?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
In Minnesota, we have 20 Fortune 500 Companies, with 20 million fewer residents than Texas and we have high taxes. But we also have one of the highest quality ratings in the country, very clean air, the best health care and cold enough winters to keep the riff raft out!
Texas can keep Perry..

Texas percentage of GDP for 2010 7.95

Minnesota percentage of GDP for 2010 1.84

:eusa_whistle:

List of U.S. states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's alright, I'll take the quality of life in Minny over the quality of life in Texas any day. Actually, figuring out the two states population in comparison to the GDP and Texas should be at fives times that of Minny.

Oh, did I mention the quality of education in Minny? Aren't pissing matches fun?

Two thirds of the new jobs in Texas are harvesting, hotel labor and or gardening jobs and guess who filled them.

Hey! Who edited the thread title?

I noticed that. Some people only have a sense of humor when it suits them. If someone else gets a kick from it tough shit. Probably some right wing thumper.

Well ya know it could be because the people in Texas actually have jobs, a growing economy and 6 Fortune 500 companies call Texas home. Taxes are cheap, cost of living is cheap, over all it seems to be working in Texas without a great orator or teleprompter. :)

Texas can keep Perry..

Texas is home to over fifty Fortune 500 companies.

Texas can keep Perry..

Thanks, I realize Wiki is not a good source but I was in a hurry. :)

Texas is booming, MN may be better than Ohio right now but if you don't mind moving, go to Texas and you'll find work. Or you could go to DC, I hear they're hiring government workers for everything from counting sheets of TP to number of beans in the can. They'll pay you a lot more than they pay legal migrant workers in Texas that pick the beans. :)

Oh yea, I'll take the weather in Texas over MN any day of the week. Not a huge fan of their four seasons, winter, winter, spring and winter. :lol:

[QUOTETexas is home to over fifty Fortune 500 companies.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

Hell....everybody knows about big oil and Texas...they watched the "Dallas" series.

I would think that might be a negative these days...but whatever you think.

Last edited:
[QUOTETexas is home to over fifty Fortune 500 companies.

LMAO!!!

I would think that might be a negative these days...but whatever you think.[/QUOTE]

So you prefer theft from solyndra and being asked to delay layoffs because the truth might come out before elections.

:cuckoo:

LMAO!!!

So you prefer theft from solyndra and being asked to delay layoffs because the truth might come out before elections.

:cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

I sure as hell don't believe the party of the rich and famous who supervised the rich quadrupling their wealth on money borrowed from foreign banks while wages for ordinary working Americans stagnated is the way to go.

Do you people ever read anything or do you just watch FAUX News

Last edited:

LMAO!!!

I sure as hell don't believe the party of the rich and famous who supervised the rich quadrupling their wealth on money borrowed from foreign banks while wages for ordinary working Americans stagnated is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Your stupidity is beyond pale.

DUMBASS. Your boy signed into law large bonuses for crooks.

How fucking stupid are you?

LMAO!!!

I sure as hell don't believe the party of the rich and famous who supervised the rich quadrupling their wealth on money borrowed from foreign banks while wages for ordinary working Americans stagnated is the way to go.

Your stupidity is beyond pale.

DUMBASS. Your boy signed into law large bonuses for crooks.

How fucking stupid are you?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty damn obvious who's stupid here. Did you look at the table showing tax cuts, debt accumulation and who received the borrowed money..............would you like to see it again

Texas can keep Perry..

Texas is booming, MN may be better than Ohio right now but if you don't mind moving, go to Texas and you'll find work. Or you could go to DC, I hear they're hiring government workers for everything from counting sheets of TP to number of beans in the can. They'll pay you a lot more than they pay legal migrant workers in Texas that pick the beans. :)

Oh yea, I'll take the weather in Texas over MN any day of the week. Not a huge fan of their four seasons, winter, winter, spring and winter. :lol:

NO problem everyone makes mistakes. :)

I can guarantee you there are more jobs here than just minimum wage jobs.

Texas leads the nation in producing computer chips and communications equipment -small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Miconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Norte l, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on. A lot of jobs can be found in these industries.

We have consistently led the nation in petroleum production since the early 20th century. Currently, Texas also leads the nation in the consumption of petroleum products for many reasons, including the state’s reliance on electricity generated by natural gas, a petroleum product, for air conditioning and for its energy-intensive refineries and petrochemical plants. Texas also leads the Nation in refining capacity. Even more jobs can be found in the oil related industry, more even if Obama would lift the moratoriums in the Gulf.

Three of the ten largest ports in the United States are located in Texas and they employ ten of thousands of people.

Texas has low taxes, no state income tax and Texas has plenty of beautiful natural attractions, including forests, plains, deserts, mountains, ocean fronts, drylands, wetlands and almost every eco system loved by man.

And it's not bragging if it's true.

Texas leads the nation in producing computer chips and communications equipment -small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Miconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Norte l, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on. A lot of jobs can be found in these industries.

We have consistently led the nation in petroleum production since the early 20th century. Currently, Texas also leads the nation in the consumption of petroleum products for many reasons, including the state’s reliance on electricity generated by natural gas, a petroleum product, for air conditioning and for its energy-intensive refineries and petrochemical plants. Texas also leads the Nation in refining capacity. Even more jobs can be found in the oil related industry, more even if Obama would lift the moratoriums in the Gulf.

Three of the ten largest ports in the United States are located in Texas and they employ ten of thousands of people.

Texas has low taxes, no state income tax and Texas has plenty of beautiful natural attractions, including forests, plains, deserts, mountains, ocean fronts, drylands, wetlands and almost every eco system loved by man.

LMAO!!!!!

I noticed you bailed on the chart reading.

Ol' Harry S. said, "If You Can't Stand The Heat Stay The Fuck Out Of The Kitchen" or something like that

Last edited:

LMAO!!!!!

Ol' Harry S. said, "If You Can't Stand The Heat Stay The Fuck Out Of The Kitchen" or something like that

Chart reading?

I have no idea what you're talking about. But you probably don't either.

LMAO!!!!!

Chart reading?

I have no idea what you're talking about. But you probably don't either.

Oh I do....you just haven't noticed it:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:

Forum List

Back