Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter

Thinnest skinned president-rigged-elect in history.
--------------------

It seems that President-elect Donald Trump is always on Twitter.

Always ready to give his opinion, or, his advice.

But it turns out that more than a few people have no idea what Trump's been saying on Twitter — because they've been blocked from even seeing his tweets.

People like 16-year-old Antonio Del Otero. He's a junior at Huron High School in Detroit, Michigan, and a couple months ago, he tweeted something kind of mean at Trump.

“Basically I called him a 'reject Cheeto,'” says Del Otero.

The tweet got a lot of likes.

And an hour later, when Del Otero tried to take a look at Trump's Twitter profile, he realized he'd been blocked.

''I didn't believe it at first, at all. I was kind of in shock,” says Del Otero. “I was at school when I saw that, and I just kind of showed it to everyone, and we all laughed about it, and I didn't know what to think about it.”

Read the story here: Meet the high-schooler who Donald Trump blocked on Twitter
Is Antonio Del Otero the Cheeto Bandito?

--------------------

But it turns out that more than a few people have no idea what Trump's been saying on Twitter — because they've been blocked from even seeing his tweets.

People like 16-year-old Antonio Del Otero. He's a junior at Huron High School in Detroit, Michigan, and a couple months ago, he tweeted something kind of mean at Trump.

And an hour later, when Del Otero tried to take a look at Trump's Twitter profile, he realized he'd been blocked.

''I didn't believe it at first, at all. I was kind of in shock,” says Del Otero. “I was at school when I saw that, and I just kind of showed it to everyone, and we all laughed about it, and I didn't know what to think about it.”

Yes the far left will not go on FOX news and they claim that Trump is thin skinned, oh the irony impairment of these drones!

However your far left religious dogma post has convinced me not to vote for Trump in 2016.

What kind of precious 70-year old snowflake blocks a teenager on twitter??

The kind of precious snowflake conservatives voted for.

Imagine if I called Obama a "brown Kit-Kat" on his Twitter feed. What do you think he would do? What would you do?

Not even the bowels of hell would be able to contain your fury. I would get death threats, protests at my house, I would be shamed out of public society by other liberals who caught wind of my comments.

He wouldn't have a single fuck to give. Why? Because he isn't a thin-skinned special snowflake conservative man-baby who's SCURRRED of a fucking teenager on twitter.

If I called Obama any sort of name, your reaction would prove how thin-skinned YOU are. Along with any of your liberal friends.

lol, what? Trying to make the thread about me now? I don't give a fuck what you call Obama, dude. You're just not that important.

Imagine if I called Obama a "brown Kit-Kat" on his Twitter feed. What do you think he would do? What would you do?

Not even the bowels of hell would be able to contain your fury. I would get death threats, protests at my house, I would be shamed out of public society by other liberals who caught wind of my comments.

He wouldn't have a single fuck to give. Why? Because he isn't a thin-skinned special snowflake conservative man-baby who's SCURRRED of a fucking teenager on twitter.

If I called Obama any sort of name, your reaction would prove how thin-skinned YOU are. Along with any of your liberal friends.

lol, what? Trying to make the thread about me now? I don't give a fuck what you call Obama, dude. You're just not that important.

You must be placed into one box or the other.

--------------------

How is he a "reject" cheeto? He was pretty damned orange.

I wouldn't have blocked the kid, but if you're going to be a dick to someone and all they do is block you from reading their tweets, you have nothing to whine about. And I seriously doubt he was personally involved at all

Last edited:
--------------------

Maybe the little punk will learn it's not cool to degrade your elders.

One that's sick of you libtards bullshit.

And for the record, Obama gets that on twitter -- and then some.
Isn't thin skinned? Lol

He was just whining the other day about Fox News AGAIN. Not thin skinned my ass

--------------------

A 16 year old kid that would call a Presidential candidate a "reject Cheeto" directly to him has serious issues. His parents either trained him to be a jerk off or are doing nothing about it. They need to grow up so he can

--------------------

crying-baby.jpg

The butthurt never ends!

Trump is the softest "successful" man I think I've ever seen in my life. No backbone. You're supposed to be like a rock, totally unfazed by negative comments. They're supposed to just roll right off your shoulder like water. But he takes them SO PERSONALLY -- even from kids!

Amazing.

Trump is the softest "successful" man I think I've ever seen in my life. No backbone. You're supposed to be like a rock, totally unfazed by negative comments. They're supposed to just roll right off your shoulder like water. But he takes them SO PERSONALLY -- even from kids!

Amazing.

Says the far left drone that supports the far left never venturing into non-far left media!

The far left does not want hard questions and does not want to be held accountable so they will always go on MSNBC and CNN..

Amazing.

Says the far left drone that supports the far left never venturing into non-far left media!

The far left does not want hard questions and does not want to be held accountable so they will always go on MSNBC and CNN..

What are you saying Kosh? Change your batteries.

If he didn't block them, he would be inundated by leftwing trolls with similar tweets.

--------------------

Not from an elder who behaves like a teenager he won't.

--------------------

Imagine that...a Mexican turd at Urine high school. Musta got a scholarship

Forum List

Back