Meet the Daring Young Yemeni Jew Detained at JFK by Trump’s Muslim Ban

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Yep think about it

Hundreds of refugees, immigrants and even legal U.S. residents were detained this weekend following President Trump’s controversial travel ban. Most of the people affected were Muslims, but the ban hit Jews, too.

One of them was Manny Dahari, a Yemeni Jew who saved his whole family from their native land. He has a green card and has lived in the U.S. for almost 11 years; the 23-year-old student is supposed to receive his American citizenship in a couple of months.

Dahari was on a family visit to Israel, when Trump signed the order that included a 90-day ban on entry to all citizens of seven predominantly Muslim countries, including Yemen.

Dahari ended his post saying, “For my friends who have been celebrating Mr. Trump’s decision, you should know this does not only affect Muslims, but it also affects thousands of Jews and Christians escaping war and religious persecutions. I hope you take a moment to think about it.”

Yep think about it

Hundreds of refugees, immigrants and even legal U.S. residents were detained this weekend following President Trump’s controversial travel ban. Most of the people affected were Muslims, but the ban hit Jews, too.

One of them was Manny Dahari, a Yemeni Jew who saved his whole family from their native land. He has a green card and has lived in the U.S. for almost 11 years; the 23-year-old student is supposed to receive his American citizenship in a couple of months.

Dahari was on a family visit to Israel, when Trump signed the order that included a 90-day ban on entry to all citizens of seven predominantly Muslim countries, including Yemen.

Dahari ended his post saying, “For my friends who have been celebrating Mr. Trump’s decision, you should know this does not only affect Muslims, but it also affects thousands of Jews and Christians escaping war and religious persecutions. I hope you take a moment to think about it.”

It's a glitch------the situation will get FIXED Dahari needs an Israeli passport---until he gets his USA passport

And more like her will be admitted after thorough vetting.
Quit acting like this is the end to refugees entering our country. It is false and you know it.
Yep think about it

So you admit it's not a ban on Muslims being that the person in your OP is Jewish.
guanos new signature

200.gif

The disgusting media as the idiots so whipped into a frenzy that they don't know what's going on. It's really pathetic on the part of the idiots.

I think I might be coming to hate them frankly. I just don't have the patience to deal with the overload of stupid this election cycle. I've been sick of it for a long time, now I'm just fucking done. These /children/ need a fucking spanking and a time out to think about what they've done (are doing.)

Yep think about it

Why would I give a fuck that one guy was inconvenienced? Fuck him.

Forum List

Back