Meet babies born at 24 weeks, the same age Planned Parenthood is willing to kill them

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Meet babies born at 24-weeks, the same age Planned Parenthood is willing to kill them

upload_2017-3-29_20-47-11.png

On Wednesday, The Center for Medical Progress released its latest undercover video in which a former Planned Parenthood abortionist (who now operates her own facility) admits to killing 24-week old babies.

In the video, DeShawn Taylor, the Medical Director Emerita of Planned Parenthood Arizona and former abortionist at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, casually admits to performing elective late-term abortions and even goes so far as to explain the “technique” she uses.

“I go up to 24 weeks… Most of my – most of the patients that come to me are elective,” Taylor said.

Meet babies born at 24-weeks, the same age Planned Parenthood is willing to kill them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what else can you expect when the leader of the cult has brainwashed society into accepting it's just a clump of cells. It's ok screw away never mind having morals left just go out and fk whoever and whatever you can always just get an abortion. ( And no that isn't the case for everything or everyone)>

It's the DAILY OUTRAGE, brought to you by our most outraged person, MindWars.

Get 'em tiger, let's start breaking stuff!

Another video.

View attachment 119304

On Wednesday, The Center for Medical Progress released its latest undercover video in which a former Planned Parenthood abortionist (who now operates her own facility) admits to killing 24-week old babies.

In the video, DeShawn Taylor, the Medical Director Emerita of Planned Parenthood Arizona and former abortionist at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, casually admits to performing elective late-term abortions and even goes so far as to explain the “technique” she uses.

“I go up to 24 weeks… Most of my – most of the patients that come to me are elective,” Taylor said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what else can you expect when the leader of the cult has brainwashed society into accepting it's just a clump of cells. It's ok screw away never mind having morals left just go out and fk whoever and whatever you can always just get an abortion. ( And no that isn't the case for everything or everyone)>

I go up to 24 weeks… Most of my – most of the patients that come to me are elective,” Taylor said.

What other kind would come to her???

To me, anyone who is proud of this should be kicked where it hurts. Doing whatever they want to with their body is one thing, but what right do they have to decide what should be done with a baby's body when it will not be in the woman's body forever? Babies are people just like the rest of us. Stop looking at them as if they are a life threatening disease!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back