More planned parenthood ghouls caught on video....they are monsters...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...California is trying to stop the truth about planned parenthood from coming out...the prosecutor attacking the video makers of these videos has recieved massive contributions from pro abortion groups......

planned parenthood is evil.....as these videos this last year have shown....

PP Abortionist Says She Lets Babies Die If They Survive Abortion

At a networking reception at a Planned Parenthood conference, Dr. DeShawn Taylor, a longtime abortionist in a Los Angeles facility and former medical director of Planned Parenthood of Arizona, described to CMP journalists how she would dismember a baby in order to harvest as many viable organs from it as possible. Tiny human organs can be sold to researchers for profit.

“It’s not a matter of how I feel about it coming out intact, but I gotta worry about my staff and people’s feelings about it coming out looking like a baby,” she says.

She also talks about how much easier it is to dismember a baby by delivering it in the breech (feet first) position.

“Breech makes it a lot easier, because you can, you know, but the thing is, there’s still going to have to be some decompression of the calvarium [skull] for it to come out,” she says.

Altering an abortion procedure in the manner that Taylor describes is considered to be a partial-birth abortion, which is illegal in all states. Her description of this technique mirrors what other Planned Parenthood abortionists have said in previous undercover videos released by CMP.

Forum List

Back