Zone1 Medvedev Names Conditions for Russia Using Nuclear Weapons.

And as soon as the ink is dry Russia should bomb them into rubble exactly as the illegal invasion of Irak did. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
There was no illegal invasion of Iraq. The wars with Iraq were the direct result of Iraq invading and conquering the independent country of Kuwait (hey, sound familiar to anyone?) and violating tens of UN Resolutions made to deal with the illegal aggression by Iraq. Oh, and you might remember Iraq invading and trying to conquer Iran in the eighties that lasted eight years and cost nearly two million military and civilian lives.

Or should Iran be punishing the US for destroying Iran's Democratic government during Operation TP Ajax?

Iran should definitely try that.

Should Vietnam be punishing the US for the illegal invasion and occupation of Vietnam?

When did we illegally invade Vietnam?
Never, we assisted the Republic of Vietnam to defend itself against the unprovoked aggression by the People’s Republic of Vietnam under the terms of the SEATO Treaty.

In fact I think it does the exact opposite. NATO is seen as a threat by Russia. And there's little wonder. I

lol there is 'little wonder' because NATO is a threat to Putin's imperialist dreams of restoring The Empire. He's been steadily invading other countries and bullied dozens into pandering to Moscow, and he needs a lot more Slavs in his demographic mix to counter all the Muslims; he needs more white European people in his sphere of oppression or Russia will be facing a Muslim majority by 2050, and become an even worse shithole.

Nobody want to be under Russian rule willingly, but you seem to think Russians have a right to invade other countries unopposed. Why is that? Do you think hiding under your bed and praying to Jane Fonda will save you from the rest of the world's aggression? It won't,.

Last edited:
The leopard hasn’t changed its spots.
What are you talking about? Russia disbanded the Warsaw Pact and Communism and it gave up the misdeeds of Stalin to the wolves. the US has gone back on so many of its promises and continues to refuse to own up to its own misdeeds such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Latin America, the destruction of Iran's Democratic government, strangling Cuba, making up lies about WMD's in Irak, Gulf of Tonkin, assassinations such as Osama bin Laden, Olaf Palme, and John Kennedy.
Russia is still invading and attempting to conquer its neighbors. The only thing that has changed is that Russia has far less offensive capacity than the USSR did. That’s what is forcing the members of the old USSR and Warsaw Pact into NATO for self defense.
Huh? What??? The United Snakes not only kept NATO but has expanded all the way to Russia's border and still wants more. And since the fall of the USSR, the United Snakes has illegally invaded Serbia, Afghanistan, Grenada, Irak, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, and god knows how many other nations. NOTE: Those are the illegal invasions AFTER the fall of the USSR. I have even mentioned the scores of illegal invasions BEFORE the fall of the UUSSR.

So .... whose spots have not chaned? Whos has invaded and been conquering its neighbours and WAY BEYOND? Russia, Iran, China, NK and the rest of the world need protection from the United Snakes. Middle Europe ought to leave NATO and form its own force, perhaps the Visegrád Group can develope into something more promissing that will safeguard Europe.

The Unitied Snakes can stick the CIA up its bum.

What are you talking about? Russia disbanded the Warsaw Pact and Communism and it gave up the misdeeds of Stalin to the wolves. the US has gone back on so many of its promises and continues to refuse to own up to its own misdeeds such as Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Latin America, the destruction of Iran's Democratic government, strangling Cuba, making up lies about WMD's in Irak, Gulf of Tonkin, assassinations such as Osama bin Laden, Olaf Palme, and John Kennedy.

Huh? What??? The United Snakes not only kept NATO but has expanded all the way to Russia's border and still wants more. And since the fall of the USSR, the United Snakes has illegally invaded Serbia, Afghanistan, Grenada, Irak, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, and god knows how many other nations. NOTE: Those are the illegal invasions AFTER the fall of the USSR. I have even mentioned the scores of illegal invasions BEFORE the fall of the UUSSR.

So .... whose spots have not chaned? Whos has invaded and been conquering its neighbours and WAY BEYOND? Russia, Iran, China, NK and the rest of the world need protection from the United Snakes. Middle Europe ought to leave NATO and form its own force, perhaps the Visegrád Group can develope into something more promissing that will safeguard Europe.

The Unitied Snakes can stick the CIA up its bum.

Russia disbanded the Warsaw Pact

Disbanded? Why would they do that?

There was no illegal invasion of Iraq. The wars with Iraq were the direct result of Iraq invading and conquering the independent country of Kuwait (hey, sound familiar to anyone?) and violating tens of UN Resolutions made to deal with the illegal aggression by Iraq. Oh, and you might remember Iraq invading and trying to conquer Iran in the eighties that lasted eight years and cost nearly two million military and civilian lives.
You do not know what you are talking about. the invasion of Irak on a lie of WMD's was illegal. Completely illegal. Just ask the UN. It appears to me that you know nothing at all bout it.

You do not know what you are talking about. the invasion of Irak on a lie of WMD's was illegal. Completely illegal. Just ask the UN. It appears to me that you know nothing at all bout it.

Rubbish. We had defense agreements with Kuwait, Israel, and Saudi Arabia. Your punk hero attacked all three, and your pet moron ran around threatening he had nukes and was going to use them; sound familiar? The real problem was waiting so long to rub the piece of shit out, same as today re Putin and his piss ant threats.

Two thirds of UN membership are dictatorships and organized criminal syndicates; it became a joke a long time ago. Russia and Red China both should be banned from it if the UN wanted to become semi-credible again.

Rubbish. We had defense agreements with Kuwait, Israel, and Saudi Arabia. Your punk hero attacked all three, and your pet moron ran around threatening he had nukes and was going to use them; sound familiar? The real problem was waiting so long to rub the piece of shit out, same as today re Putin and his piss ant threats.

Two thirds of UN membership are dictatorships and organized criminal syndicates; it became a joke a long time ago. Russia and Red China both should be banned from it if the UN wanted to become semi-credible again.
I can tolerate ignorance in people but what you are saying is much worse than that. It's evil. I am putting you on "ignore status" just as soon as I can tap the button.

I can tolerate ignorance in people but what you are saying is much worse than that. It's evil. I am putting you on "ignore status" just as soon as I can tap the button.

Thanks. You never say anything remotely smart anyway, just peddle your Putin Love every post, and nobody is buying it. Sit and watch aas your Hero gets your beloved Russia reduced to smoking glass, that is if his fellow mobsters don't kill him first.

I think the US has proved our weapons far out class anything Russia brings to the table. Russia has lost 100 thousand men, half their tanks, armor personal carriers, hundreds of helicopters and fighter jets and vase numbers of artillery. It's insane they haven't called it quits and pulled out. All Russia has is it's nukes and those have a shelf life. To save face they will cut off their head.

....... Russia has lost 100 thousand men, half their tanks, armor personal carriers, hundreds of helicopters and fighter jets and vase numbers of artillery. It's insane they haven't called it quits and pulled out. All Russia has is it's nukes and those have a shelf life. To save face they will cut off their head.
And do you consider that an advantage or a disadvantage ..... from your own perspective? They say that a rat will only attack when it is cornered. Are you willing to face its teeth up close?

Who told you that? It is a lie that you made up yourself.
Take a look at not only the Warsaw Pact countries, but the old members of the Soviet Union. The only ones that stayed loyal to Russia were the ones close enough to be invaded if they showed signs of independence.

To begin with, IRAQ is spelled with a “Q” NOT a “K”. Secondly WMDcwere just one of many violations Saddam committed of the cease-fire terms that he signed to keep the Coalition from forcing him from power in Gulf War I.

To begin with, IRAQ is spelled with a “Q” NOT a “K”. Secondly WMDcwere just one of many violations Saddam committed of the cease-fire terms that he signed to keep the Coalition from forcing him from power in Gulf War I.
First of all, it is SPELT with a "T" NOT a "D" in English. Secondly, "IRAK" is spelt with a "K" NOT a "Q" in my language. Thirdly, the American invasion of IRAK was ILLEGAL. The UN said so. You can tell me that Saddam had WMDs prior to him complying to UN suggestion that he destroy them - which he did - and you can tell me that he didn't take his cough medicine when he was a young boy ... but it doesn't change the fact that the US lied about WMDs, they falsified evidence, they infiltrated the first inspection team with CIA spy agents to plant even more false evidence, and they invaded a second before the real inspection team had completed its work. Read my lips: The invasion was ILEGAL and it was based upon lies and treachery.

Any more questions?

Forum List

Back