Median rent in liberal San Francisco is now $4,225 a MONTH!!!

Classless, clueless, and amoral. Yup.
Sounds like a crappy album title :slap:
Yes, you do Mr. Broken Record.

The Elite Liberals have been manipulating the middle class to their advantage for decades. They have kept the poor, poor. All the while championing their cause.

Why? :dunno:

It makes them look good and it makes Conservatives look bad.
As an elitist east coast liberal myself Mr. H, you can go ahead and suck on my fancy elitist balls! :suck:
As can the rest of the working class.
Damn, you got this shit down to a science.
Thanks for validating my post. :thup:
You know where life would be better?!

Why oh why have we never seen Ariel's nipples?
I feel so cheated.

Sack up you pansy :slap:

The Elite Liberals have been manipulating the middle class to their advantage for decades. They have kept the poor, poor. All the while championing their cause.

As an elitist east coast liberal myself Mr. H, you can go ahead and suck on my fancy elitist balls! :suck:
It's taken my three (count 'em, 3) years to call you out for what you truly are. A sick demented Liberal with absolutely no regard for the poor or the middle class. You're simply an east coast Liberal piece of shit.
Perhaps you can lap up the puddles of vintage wine I spill on the floor as I waltz across my elitist ballroom Mr. H! Make sure you slurp it all up, as it can easily leave a stain! :eek:

I feel so cheated.

One day Mr. H! When my hedonistic liberal army conquers America, there will be countless Disney tits for ALL the world to see!

It's taken my three (count 'em, 3) years to call you out for what you truly are. A sick demented Liberal with absolutely no regard for the poor or the middle class. You're simply an east coast Liberal piece of shit.
Perhaps you can lap up the puddles of vintage wine I spill on the floor as I waltz across my elitist ballroom Mr. H! Make sure you slurp it all up, as it can easily leave a stain! :eek:
You dastardly Liberal nut-sucker.

ouch... Does SF have a building height limit because of earthquakes? Or are the entrenched in the "off limits" areas, like in Alaska it's national parks, but in SF I imagine it might be historical buildings?

People are willing to pay higher rents in all high concentrated urban areas simply for convenience.

San Francisco is not just liberal; they are elitist. $4,225 is a showing of just how elite they are.

SMH......there's a reason rent is cheap in red states.
No one really wants to be there.
True story.

I know, right? And clearly SF is the bluest of the blue. Thanks for making my point.

If your point is that red states suck, no problem.
"Just the facts ma'am, just the facts....."

People are willing to pay higher rents in all high concentrated urban areas simply for convenience.

I can see that, my buddy lived in SF and he said his commute was 4hrs a day and he was only going like 8 miles or some shit...

Still, I find it a bit odd cause Alaska is the exact opposite; living in the city is far cheaper (until you get way out in the bush, like 50-60+ miles out.) No real commute from outside the big city either really; everyone bitch's if traffic slows down to 55 on the highway, but even if there's an accident and the highway get's shut down, it's still like max an hour to get the 20-40 mile out range... The 50-60 mile out range can take 2 hours if the highway get's shut down, but that's only like 30-40mins or so more than usual...

I feel so cheated.

THIS is why you can never be taken seriously.
Conservative family values clinic ?

San Francisco is not just liberal; they are elitist. $4,225 is a showing of just how elite they are.

SMH......there's a reason rent is cheap in red states.
No one really wants to be there.
True story.

I know, right? And clearly SF is the bluest of the blue. Thanks for making my point.

If your point is that red states suck, no problem.
"Just the facts ma'am, just the facts....."

Okay, let's back the train up. I don't know if you perceived my original point as a slight against SF or not. It certainly wasn't a red vs. blue matter. You're the one that interjected that argument. Was my original point wrong or right; and if so, then how?

Showing off (it IS 'off', not 'of') to whom ?
Exactly what makes you believe those so interested in being 'elite' who care a wit WTF you or anyone else thinks of them ?
Consider actually thinking instead of resorting to spectator sport mentality. It would keep you from getting embarrassed like this.

The city has buried the housing apartment market under a million regulations and the builders have responded by not building.

San Francisco s median rent hits a ridiculous 4 225 - On The Block

june 2 2015
We already knew the rent was too damn high, even before we published a report this February showing not only that the median for a one bedroom apartment in the city had jumped to $3,460, but that even formerly cheaper neighborhoods were now among the pricey. (To check out a map of the city’s crazy rents by ‘nabe, go here.)

Apparently though, they weren’t high enough. According to Zillow, the new median rent in San Francisco is $4,225 a month.Zillow’s data compose the “Zillow Rental Index” (ZRI). This index shows rents up 16% year-over-year (YOY) this April, and take into account all types of rentals in San Francisco proper, from single family homes to condos to in-laws.

Huh? Where is there left to build in San Fran?

Showing off (it IS 'off', not 'of') to whom ?
Exactly what makes you believe those so interested in being 'elite' who care a wit WTF you or anyone else thinks of them ?
Consider actually thinking instead of resorting to spectator sport mentality. It would keep you from getting embarrassed like this.

Your first question is jibberish, so I can't answer it. Try being more clear next time.

Have you spent any time at all around affluent people? I don't want to say this applies across the board; but they are notorious for caring about what people think of them. They make TV shows that have this reality as a main driving force. And before you get into that TV is not reality just stop...don't even try to take that weak road, I'm just giving you one of many examples.

What haven't I thought about? Spectator sport? I came in and posted my opinion straight up. Do you even try to make sense, dude? I'm getting the feeling that you're not very high on the intelligence scale. Ironically, you're "embarrassing" yourself.

Forum List

Back