Median rent in liberal San Francisco is now $4,225 a MONTH!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The city has buried the housing apartment market under a million regulations and the builders have responded by not building.

San Francisco s median rent hits a ridiculous 4 225 - On The Block

june 2 2015
We already knew the rent was too damn high, even before we published a report this February showing not only that the median for a one bedroom apartment in the city had jumped to $3,460, but that even formerly cheaper neighborhoods were now among the pricey. (To check out a map of the city’s crazy rents by ‘nabe, go here.)

Apparently though, they weren’t high enough. According to Zillow, the new median rent in San Francisco is $4,225 a month.Zillow’s data compose the “Zillow Rental Index” (ZRI). This index shows rents up 16% year-over-year (YOY) this April, and take into account all types of rentals in San Francisco proper, from single family homes to condos to in-laws.

How in the world can those poor dimocrats pay that much rent on the west coast AND the east coast? Amazing how frugal all their politicians are and always talking about those spend thrift Republicans.

It's high because it's crowded and people like to live there and there is a lack of building space......

Last edited:
The $15/hour wage dispute is one born from the Liberal elite. They could give a flying fuck about the working class.
It's all about "the cause" and how it makes them appear to be concerned for the working people.
Those fuckers are classless, clueless, and amoral.

The suggestion that "Democrat-run cities" cause degradation by, apparently, picking up the trash on the wrong day must be wearing thin. Now the yahoos are actually suggesting they set property rents.

Can't make this stuff up. Ya really can't.

The suggestion that "Democrat-run cities" cause degradation by, apparently, picking up the trash on the wrong day must be wearing thin. Now the yahoos are actually suggesting they set property rents.

Rent controls are very common in liberal cities. And they always cause a shortage.

The $15/hour wage dispute is one born from the Liberal elite. They could give a flying fuck about the working class.
It's all about "the cause" and how it makes them appear to be concerned for the working people.
Sack up you pansy :slap:
Classless, clueless, and amoral. Yup.
Sounds like a crappy album title :slap:
Yes, you do Mr. Broken Record.

The Elite Liberals have been manipulating the middle class to their advantage for decades. They have kept the poor, poor. All the while championing their cause.

Why? :dunno:

It makes them look good and it makes Conservatives look bad.

Rent controls are very common in liberal cities. And they always cause a shortage.
Rent controls?! Wtf am I back in freshman year's Econ 101?! :puke:

The Elite Liberals have been manipulating the middle class to their advantage for decades. They have kept the poor, poor. All the while championing their cause.

As an elitist east coast liberal myself Mr. H, you can go ahead and suck on my fancy elitist balls! :suck:

As an elitist east coast liberal myself Mr. H, you can go ahead and suck on my fancy elitist balls! :suck:
As can the rest of the working class.
Damn, you got this shit down to a science.
Thanks for validating my post. :thup:

It's taken my three (count 'em, 3) years to call you out for what you truly are. A sick demented Liberal with absolutely no regard for the poor or the middle class. You're simply an east coast Liberal piece of shit.

As can the rest of the working class.
Damn, you got this shit down to a science.
Thanks for validating my post. :thup:
You know where life would be better?!

Forum List

Back