Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

How many times do I have to educate you libs that you can find an institute, a think tank, an organization....some group.....that can tell you exactly what you want to hear. They merely mess with the assumptions on which their questionable numbers are built. You're too stupid to know that.

Get a clue

Oh, and dumb ass....very few people have ever heard of the LEFT leaning organization you used to continue your HACK posts.

But more importantly, if you actually knew how to read data, you'd see the problems right in their report.

Idiot.

What left leaning organization? I used the one you cited in you OP. Didn't you know whose data was cited in your OP?

Man,,,,epic fail.

Is median household income on the rise in this country? That is a yes or no question.

What's up, Econ?

Looking at my "unheard of left-leaning source"? The one with problems. The one used by YOUR SOURCE. By the way...it is 2014. Get new data next time.

You ate the big dildo in this thread...didn't ya?

You made my day.

Somebody seems to be doing OK, like 10 millions somebodies.

First Weekend iPhone Sales Top 10 Million, Set New Record

CUPERTINO, California—September 22, 2014— Apple® today announced it has sold over 10 million new iPhone® 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models, a new record, just three days after the launch on September 19.
Apple - Press Info - First Weekend iPhone Sales Top 10 Million Set New Record
Pointless bullshit. Depending on who your carrier is the new iphone is a whopping FREE dollars up to 200.

My business on the other hand is traditionally SWAMPED with customers trying to do remodels before all the holidays set in. Not so much the last few years.

I grabbed the wrong link instead of IBD...but guess what idiot?

Even your source, Sentier Research, confirms my OP, dumbass!

Here's what they say in AUGUST:

Economy:
Household incomes are still down 4.4% since the recession ended four years ago. Meanwhile, the unemployment picture may be even worse than we think. The Obama "recovery" continues to impress.
According to a report released this week by Sentier Research, the inflation-adjusted median household income remains $2,380 below where it stood when the Obama "recovery" officially started in June 2009 — a drop of 4.4%.
Sentier's monthly data, derived from the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey, show that incomes fell more in the year after the recovery started than it did during the recession itself. And household incomes have basically flat-lined ever since.
"As the unemployment rate and the duration of unemployment remained high," the authors note, "median annual household income continued its decline."
The picture gets even grimmer the deeper you dive into the data. The most vulnerable groups — blacks, Hispanics, female-headed families and the young — have fared far worse under Obama than everyone else.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/082213-668484-household-incomes-still-way-down-under-obama-recovery.htm#ixzz3Fx4mt1ef
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Oh, and dumb ass....very few people have ever heard of the LEFT leaning organization you used to continue your HACK posts.

But more importantly, if you actually knew how to read data, you'd see the problems right in their report.

Idiot.
mA fine example of more intelligence than a dead person could use...

What's up, Econ?

Looking at my "unheard of left wing source"?

You ate the big dildo in this thread...didn't ya?

You made my day.

Wow, I accidentally grab some questionable source which winds up ALSO agreeing with WELL KNOWN sources that median income has dropped, and I'M THE IDIOT???

LMAO.

It's still a left leaning source as far as I'm concerned and IT STILL SAYS MED INCOMES DROPPED.

It's right there in the OP dumb ass. LOL

I grabbed the wrong link instead of IBD...but guess what idiot?

Even your source, Sentier Research, confirms my OP, dumbass!

Here's what they say in AUGUST:

Economy:
Household incomes are still down 4.4% since the recession ended four years ago. Meanwhile, the unemployment picture may be even worse than we think. The Obama "recovery" continues to impress.
According to a report released this week by Sentier Research, the inflation-adjusted median household income remains $2,380 below where it stood when the Obama "recovery" officially started in June 2009 — a drop of 4.4%.
Sentier's monthly data, derived from the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey, show that incomes fell more in the year after the recovery started than it did during the recession itself. And household incomes have basically flat-lined ever since.
"As the unemployment rate and the duration of unemployment remained high," the authors note, "median annual household income continued its decline."
The picture gets even grimmer the deeper you dive into the data. The most vulnerable groups — blacks, Hispanics, female-headed families and the young — have fared far worse under Obama than everyone else.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/082213-668484-household-incomes-still-way-down-under-obama-recovery.htm#ixzz3Fx4mt1ef
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

IBD does a great job at spamming and fear mongering, ever try using a no biased web site for real numbers?

What's wrong, LL..................can't you read???????????????????

It's right there, LOL

You will try to save face, Econ......but you can't.

Median household income is up in this country this year. The economy is improving. Slow and steady.

Your thread sucks and you have failed to convince anyone that you are an economist. An economist knows where her data comes from.

Loser.

You will try to save face, Econ......but you can't.

Median household income is up in this country this year. The economy is improving. Slow and steady.

Your thread sucks and you have failed to convince anyone that you are an economist. An economist knows where her data comes from.

Loser.

It's right there in the article dumb shit.

I just happened to accidentally grab the least credible source and even THEY agree.

IDIOT

What else do you expect wages to do after the recession hit in 2008? Be as high as it once was? What with Congress being unreliable and business atmosphere being wary of such fighting and indecisiveness...

Forum List

Back