Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

Economy: Household incomes are still down 4.4% since the recession ended four years ago. Meanwhile, the unemployment picture may be even worse than we think. The Obama "recovery" continues to impress.
According to a report released this week by Sentier Research, the inflation-adjusted median household income remains $2,380 below where it stood when the Obama "recovery" officially started in June 2009 — a drop of 4.4%.
Sentier's monthly data, derived from the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey, show that incomes fell more in the year after the recovery started than it did during the recession itself. And household incomes have basically flat-lined ever since.
"As the unemployment rate and the duration of unemployment remained high," the authors note, "median annual household income continued its decline."
The picture gets even grimmer the deeper you dive into the data. The most vulnerable groups — blacks, Hispanics, female-headed families and the young — have fared far worse under Obama than everyone else.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/082213-668484-household-incomes-still-way-down-under-obama-recovery.htm#ixzz3Fx4mt1ef
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

The only thing I concede it grabbing Sentier when I thought I grabbed a different link.

BUT EVEN THEY AGREE WITH MY OP.

READ IT, DUMBASS. I KEEP POSTING THEIR EXACT WORDS.

Your favorite source also says unemploy is worse than they thought.

LMAO

Wow, I couldn't have set that trap better if I had tried.

I assume LL stands for LoneLaugher? I put that dumb bitch on ignore. All she does is troll and bait you with bullshit questions.

The forum is much more enjoyable without her nonsense.

He can't read......I love that he found a new fav source that confirms what we have been arguing all along about Unemp though, LOL

I assume LL stands for LoneLaugher? I put that dumb bitch on ignore. All she does is troll and bait you with bullshit questions.

The forum is much more enjoyable without her nonsense.

I'm a he, dummy. You ought to be siding with me here. This is a thread fail for your idiot pal. Have some integrity.

Only a fail in your fantasies.....I keep showing the wording ....you keep lying.

When you attempt income redistribution, primarily based on race, this is what you have. It's why Democrats are going to get slaughtered in a few weeks.

He can't read......I love that he found a new fav source that confirms what we have been arguing all along about Unemp though, LOL

I used you
Are median household incomes up or down this year?

Median income is on the rise ... finally - Aug. 20 2014

You obviously can't read your own Sentier source.

Also...............most reputable sources say it's DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LOL

Sentier is your source. But you still haven't realized it. I never heard of them until your OP cited them.

Is median household income going up,or down this year?

One more time idiot, what does the thread title say?

Med income was 55,589 under Bush.

It's still under that. IDIOT

"median annual household income in July
2014 was $54,045, not significantly
different from the June 2014 median of
$53,940. (The apparent increase of $105 was
not statistically significant.)"

"Median
income in July 2014 ($54,045) was 1.7
percent higher than in July 2013 ($53,140),
and 4.2 percent higher than in August 2011
($51,843). "

ONLY LL would try and make the case that a "1.7 %" increase is "better"

Kid you area fucking idiot.

Even if med income goes up or down a little under O......it's still ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL worse than under Bush.

IDIOT

He's quiet because he realized he stepped on his dick when it comes to what my title said.

Where'd ya run to LL! LOL.

What's the OP say? It says compared to Bush. Under O it's down comparatively speaking dum dum.

Forum List

Back