Media told Glenn beck was crazy and Muslim brother hood would not go to Egypt over

Anyone who is a student of history, pays attention to current events, knows what the Egyptian people are like and what the Brotherhood is about could have predicted this. The people that thought the Egyptians would adopt Thomas Jefferson style democracy don't know anything about the Egyptian people or Islam.

Indeed...and have forgotten Jefferson and his response to the 'Barbary Pirates'...

And nor should we tolerate then NOW.

There's a big difference between a sovereign nation choosing their leadership and the Barbary Pirates who were attacking vessels in the seas.

Judging by the murders and arsons against non-Muslims in Egypt, I don't really see much difference at all...

Anyone who is a student of history, pays attention to current events, knows what the Egyptian people are like and what the Brotherhood is about could have predicted this. The people that thought the Egyptians would adopt Thomas Jefferson style democracy don't know anything about the Egyptian people or Islam.

Indeed...and have forgotten Jefferson and his response to the 'Barbary Pirates'...

There's a big difference between a sovereign nation choosing their leadership and the Barbary Pirates who were attacking vessels in the seas.

Is there really?

A Call for the reformation of the Caliphate?

History isn't an enemy...

WHY are you complacent on repeating it?

Judging by the murders and arsons against non-Muslims in Egypt, I don't really see much difference at all...

Key part of your reply is; "in Egypt".

Egypt is the subject of the thread, is it not? Egypt's election of the MB? Ring a bell with you??

And in YOUR estimation? Should we continue to give Egypt a couple billion a year IF non muslims are persecuted...attacked under the new Egypt?

And in YOUR estimation? Should we continue to give Egypt a couple billion a year IF non muslims are persecuted...attacked under the new Egypt?

Hell, if we cut off their aid they'll probably call it an 'Act of War', fucking idiots!

If men in this country piss standing up they will call it a act of war. These are evil little men who cant get laid without force.

Hell, if we cut off their aid they'll probably call it an 'Act of War', fucking idiots!

Egypt was a DERP decision by Obama...Can we cut to the chase?

'Arab Spring' and new Democracy my ass...

It was a blunder. BAD Policy by Obama.

Guess it depends on whose father is a Muslim.....

Is there really?

A Call for the reformation of the Caliphate?

History isn't an enemy...

WHY are you complacent on repeating it?

Who cares if they want a reformation of the Caliphate? It's not going to happen on Our shores. Aren't you guys into the Founders and their philosophy? If we followed the philosophy below, we wouldn't have half of the problems that we have now.

Nothing at all. Maybe President Obama is following this advice:

Observe good faith and justice towards all nations; cultivate peace and harmony with all. Religion and morality enjoin this conduct; and can it be, that good policy does not equally enjoin it - It will be worthy of a free, enlightened, and at no distant period, a great nation, to give to mankind the magnanimous and too novel example of a people always guided by an exalted justice and benevolence. Who can doubt that, in the course of time and things, the fruits of such a plan would richly repay any temporary advantages which might be lost by a steady adherence to it ? Can it be that Providence has not connected the permanent felicity of a nation with its virtue ? The experiment, at least, is recommended by every sentiment which ennobles human nature. Alas! is it rendered impossible by its vices?

In the execution of such a plan, nothing is more essential than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular nations, and passionate attachments for others, should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable feelings towards all should be cultivated. The nation which indulges towards another a habitual hatred or a habitual fondness is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either of which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest. Antipathy in one nation against another disposes each more readily to offer insult and injury, to lay hold of slight causes of umbrage, and to be haughty and intractable, when accidental or trifling occasions of dispute occur. Hence, frequent collisions, obstinate, envenomed, and bloody contests. The nation, prompted by ill-will and resentment, sometimes impels to war the government, contrary to the best calculations of policy. The government sometimes participates in the national propensity, and adopts through passion what reason would reject; at other times it makes the animosity of the nation subservient to projects of hostility instigated by pride, ambition, and other sinister and pernicious motives. The peace often, sometimes perhaps the liberty, of nations, has been the victim.

So likewise, a passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions; by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill-will, and a disposition to retaliate, in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld. And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation), facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country, without odium, sometimes even with popularity; gilding, with the appearances of a virtuous sense of obligation, a commendable deference for public opinion, or a laudable zeal for public good, the base or foolish compliances of ambition, corruption, or infatuation.

As avenues to foreign influence in innumerable ways, such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent patriot......................

ANOTHER LESSON:

America, in the assembly of nations, since her admission among them, has invariably, though often fruitlessly, held forth to them the hand of honest friendship, of equal freedom, of generous reciprocity.

She has uniformly spoken among them, though often to heedless and often to disdainful ears, the language of equal liberty, of equal justice, and of equal rights.

She has, in the lapse of nearly half a century, without a single exception, respected the independence of other nations while asserting and maintaining her own.

She has abstained from interference in the concerns of others, even when conflict has been for principles to which she clings, as to the last vital drop that visits the heart.

She has seen that probably for centuries to come, all the contests of that Aceldama the European world, will be contests of inveterate power, and emerging right.

Wherever the standard of freedom and Independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will her heart, her benedictions and her prayers be.

But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy.

She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all.

She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.

She will commend the general cause by the countenance of her voice, and the benignant sympathy of her example.

She well knows that by once enlisting under other banners than her own, were they even the banners of foreign independence, she would involve herself beyond the power of extrication, in all the wars of interest and intrigue, of individual avarice, envy, and ambition, which assume the colors and usurp the standard of freedom.

The fundamental maxims of her policy would insensibly change from liberty to force....

She might become the dictatress of the world. She would be no longer the ruler of her own spirit.... "

Egypt is the subject of the thread, is it not? Egypt's election of the MB? Ring a bell with you??

I wasn't the one who seemed to try to equivocate them with the Barbary Pirates. I'm not saying this is you Guy, but the problem I have with the neo-cons is that they keep putting their noses in other country's business. We should take Ron Paul's advice and mind Our own fucking business. This doesn't mean that we should put Our heads in the sand, we should be VERY vigilant. Offering an 'olive branch' and respecting the people's choice, doesn't men we have to say "fuck you Israel". Encouraging friendship doesn't mean we have to be a weak country. If someone, some group of people, or some country is trying to attack us or attack us, I'm ALL for using the full strength of Our military to stomp a mud-hole in their asses and fuck the 'nation building' afterwards. Hit them with sorties and drones and save Our troops.

Of COURSE NOT!!! LOL! NILIF (Nothing In Life Is Free), I train my dogs this way. If they want Our money, then they need to abide by certain conditions in order to get that money. If they don't want to abide by Our conditions, then we will not give them any money.

In my opinion, we should have stayed out of Egypt and Libya, and simply wished them the best and encouraged them to settle it in a peaceful manner.

I wasn't the one who seemed to try to equivocate them with the Barbary Pirates. I'm not saying this is you Guy, but the problem I have with the neo-cons is that they keep putting their noses in other country's business. We should take Ron Paul's advice and mind Our own fucking business. This doesn't mean that we should put Our heads in the sand, we should be VERY vigilant. Offering an 'olive branch' and respecting the people's choice, doesn't men we have to say "fuck you Israel". Encouraging friendship doesn't mean we have to be a weak country. If someone, some group of people, or some country is trying to attack us or attack us, I'm ALL for using the full strength of Our military to stomp a mud-hole in their asses and fuck the 'nation building' afterwards. Hit them with sorties and drones and save Our troops.

I agree with you as far as it goes, and had we actually followed the advice given in Washington's Farewell Address we wouldn't be in this fucked up situation now.

Glenn Beck every day says something is "ScaaaarRRRy" or "SpooOOkkKYY" that is coming to break into your house at night, and the only thing that will save us is buying food insurance and his books.

He makes a living sucking the most ignorant fools dry, good for him :tongue:

Gold, don't forget gold!

Gold topped out 10 months ago. Is that when Beck stopped recommending it??:badgrin:

You wanted a list now it's time for you too do your own foot work.

You see, NO ONE has any evidence that Glenn Beck has any extraordinary predictive powers.

He's a classic charlatan who throws out bushels of predictions and then reminds people of the ones he randomly got right.

That's not even an original scam. Fake psychics have been pulling that one for ages.
You wanted a list I gave that with the dates now you're

http://i55.tinypic.com/ir3z3a.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Most of those weren't even predictions, you moron.

Wake up your other brain cell, the one you're using needs a hand.

I will bet you 10,000 dollars right NOW, and I'll put the money with a mutually agreed upon 3rd party, if you will,

and yes I have the money, that Hillary Clinton will not be running for president in the 2012 election.

I won't take the bet because I believe the chances are remote. However, neither one of us would be able to COLLECT the bet until November, right?

Now, why don't you eat your words in the post I quoted, or is that other brain cell still out like a light?

Either learn to read, or don't knowingly misrepresent what I said.

Glenn Beck every day says something is "ScaaaarRRRy" or "SpooOOkkKYY" that is coming to break into your house at night, and the only thing that will save us is buying food insurance and his books.

He makes a living sucking the most ignorant fools dry, good for him :tongue:

Gold, don't forget gold!

Gold topped out 10 months ago. Is that when Beck stopped recommending it??:badgrin:

Silly boy.... he is still recommending owning gold.

Whats the problem? You still beleive Weiner?

Weiner Facts - Home

Forum List

Back