Media Screenshots: 12 April 2015 - Hillary is in the race

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
FYI - from many various sources.

Great for posterity to log this stuff now.

Hillary Clinton announcement ABC.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement CBS.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement CNN.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement FOX.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement Huffpo.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement KOS.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement NBC.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement NYT.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement RCP.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement Townhall.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement TPM.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement WA Examiner.jpg
Hillary Clinton announcement WAPO.jpg
Hillary Clinton NY Post.jpg

I guess I am asking too much for her to focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and minimum wage. I know she'll get vile and divide us even more...

We need someone that will attempt to bring this nation together and to work towards the above.

Do you think the mysterious Vince Foster "suicide" will reemerge? There were rumors at that time that good ole Vince's relationship with her was more intimate than a legal adviser.

I guess I am asking too much for her to focus on infrastructure, science, r&d, education and minimum wage. I know she'll get vile and divide us even more...

We need someone that will attempt to bring this nation together and to work towards the above.

Such as?

At least Fox News was objective in their Headline creation. I will give them that.

Do you think the mysterious Vince Foster "suicide" will reemerge? There were rumors at that time that good ole Vince's relationship with her was more intimate than a legal adviser.

Oh absolutely.

And desperate RWs will add a lot more lies to that one.

At least Fox News was objective in their Headline creation. I will give them that.

Says a lot about Fox that we actually notice if they're truthful.

But hey, it happens only 18% of the time so, yeah, good for Fox.

:eusa_dance:

Such as?

Maybe she can refer to us as Americans instead of "groups". We all deserve economic advancement and betterment.

Such as?

Maybe she can refer to us as Americans instead of "groups". We all deserve economic advancement and betterment.

So you don't have anyone else as a viable alternative candidate? :eek:

I'm sure crazy right wingers will bring up every crazy conspiracy theory they can think of, and it won't do them any more good this time than they did before.

Such as?

The republicans like Cruz and Paul appear to be anti-science and infrastructure investment.

Such as?

The republicans like Cruz and Paul appear to be anti-science and infrastructure investment.

What about Bush, Kasich, Christie or Walker?

Forum List

Back