Media Reports of the Numbers of people at the Restoring Honor rally

Jon Stewart where all left wing idiots gets thier news!

Hey Stewart may be a liberal and he definately lets his bias show in his comedy show but he is still pretty funny :D

Well if I ever lose enough brain cells I may watch it. But I don't count on that happening.

and just how would that make him a community organizer?

i dont think its insulting to Christians, just kinda stupid to make that claim with nothing to support it

if anything, Jesus was a community DISorganizer
He sure shakes up a lot even now

I get the feeling you don't really understand what a community organizer does - most of what we do is "shake things up" - on whatever side of the issue it is. Community organizing isn't just signing up union workers and picketing wal-mart, it's also putting together a church group to feed the homeless, or, as Lonestar mentioned earlier in the thread, putting together community basketball teams or boxing gyms. Politics is just part of the many types of community organizers.

Politics, of course, is what I do.

And you suck at it.

Now now, if you can't play with others, you'll just have to sit in the corner by yourself.

I started listening to Beck on the radio a few weeks ago and he's mental and has a God complex as big as Obama's to boot.

He's also rooting for the end of the world because he imagines himself to be a Savior of sorts.

I can't listen to Hannity either, his show is just a "3,567 Day until the 2012 election"

Levin banned me so he can go fuck himself, when I listen at all its only to the first 10 minutes after that it's virtually all commercials

Rush and John Bachelor are the only ones I can listen to for any length of time

I wonder why you were banned...LOL You were probably dropping f bombs on the radio too...

Forum List

Back