Media Racial Hypocrisy

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Central to many stories is the race of the preps and victims. Yet in nearly every instance when the prep is black and she victim is white (which is the vast majority of inter-racial crimes) the mention of race is silent. Yet when the prep is white and the victim is black, the mention of race is in the story heading and plastered throughout the story.

Take these two articles. These first two articles. The victim is white and the preps are black. There is no mention of the prep's race in the title of the article. The names of the preps aren't mentioned because that would reveal their race!

Teenage brothers 'murdered New Jersey girl, 12, to steal bike parts, then stuffed her body in a recycling bin' (and their MOTHER helped turn them in)

Teenage brothers 'murdered New Jersey girl, 12, to steal bike parts, then stuffed her body in a recycling bin' (and their MOTHER helped t

Teens allegedly kill woman at car wash, take body on joyride

Teens allegegly kill woman at car wash, take body on joyride

Now take this white on black story (and for the record I was horrified by this next story and hope the preps fry. They are evil and disgusting people and they make me sick). In the title is the race of the preps and victim. Throughout the article is the mention of race. The names of the preps are provided including pictures.

White high school football players in Idaho charged with sexually assaulting black, disabled teammate with a coat hanger

"White high school football players in Idaho charged with sexually assaulting black, disabled teammate with a coat hanger"

Why are the much more prevalent black on white crime stories given special protections. Why just a hypocrisy. It is sick and disgusting what the American mainstream media has become.

It would push their agenda backwards if they actually reported the news as it is. How else would they secure the black vote in a push for minority supremacy? They have to portray them as victims or Liberals would have no support.

Central to many stories is the race of the preps and victims. Yet in nearly every instance when the prep is black and she victim is white (which is the vast majority of inter-racial crimes) the mention of race is silent. Yet when the prep is white and the victim is black, the mention of race is in the story heading and plastered throughout the story.

Take these two articles. These first two articles. The victim is white and the preps are black. There is no mention of the prep's race in the title of the article. The names of the preps aren't mentioned because that would reveal their race!

Teenage brothers 'murdered New Jersey girl, 12, to steal bike parts, then stuffed her body in a recycling bin' (and their MOTHER helped turn them in)

Teenage brothers 'murdered New Jersey girl, 12, to steal bike parts, then stuffed her body in a recycling bin' (and their MOTHER helped t

Teens allegedly kill woman at car wash, take body on joyride

Teens allegegly kill woman at car wash, take body on joyride

Now take this white on black story (and for the record I was horrified by this next story and hope the preps fry. They are evil and disgusting people and they make me sick). In the title is the race of the preps and victim. Throughout the article is the mention of race. The names of the preps are provided including pictures.

White high school football players in Idaho charged with sexually assaulting black, disabled teammate with a coat hanger

"White high school football players in Idaho charged with sexually assaulting black, disabled teammate with a coat hanger"

Why are the much more prevalent black on white crime stories given special protections. Why just a hypocrisy. It is sick and disgusting what the American mainstream media has become.

From your first link:

>> At that point on Monday afternoon, Investigators did not have any suspects or a sure sense of whether Autumn was left on her own or was the victim of foul play.

.... (timeline) TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23: A press conference was held in the afternoon to say that two brothers, aged 15 and 17, had been arrested for Autumn’s murder. <<

Dateline of the article: 3:50 in the afternoon, that same day.
In other words the arrest had just happened, and you're whining that they didn't have casual details and photos that almost certainly did not yet exist. In other words you seem to be more interested in "what race were they" than "was anyone arrested for this".

And yes their mother gave a tip that led to the arrest. Why wouldn't she?

MOREOVER it did include a link to a local TV station which DID show the arrested boys, to wit:
>> NBC10 does not usually use the names and pictures of juvenile crime suspects. But we are doing so in this case because the family of the teens is now talking publicly about the charges. <<

Your second link? Goes right to its own link that shows surveillance video pictures. To wit: "documents obtained by KCTV5." -- Also includes the same shot right there on the same page.

Your own links.

You lose.

From your first link:

>> At that point on Monday afternoon, Investigators did not have any suspects or a sure sense of whether Autumn was left on her own or was the victim of foul play.

.... (timeline) TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23: A press conference was held in the afternoon to say that two brothers, aged 15 and 17, had been arrested for Autumn’s murder. <<

In other words the arrest had just happened, and you're whining that they didn't have casual details and photos that almost certainly did not yet exist. In other words you seem to be more interested in "what race were they" than "was anyone arrested for this".

MOREOVER it did include a link to a local TV station which DID show the arrested boys, to wit:
>> NBC10 does not usually use the names and pictures of juvenile crime suspects. But we are doing so in this case because the family of the teens is now talking publicly about the charges. <<

Your second link? Goes right to its own link that shows surveillance video pictures. To wit: "documents obtained by KCTV5." -- Also includes the same shot right there on the same page.

Your own links.

You lose.
So, I suppose you're going to tell us that the media really does make as big a deal about black on white crimes as they do about white on black crimes? Pretty sure that the minute details like that are usually given as part of the report.

Last edited:
The link in the OP where the teenagers killed the woman at the car wash and took her body for a joyride is understandable. After so many zombie movies, you do want to ride dead bodies at the end. But where is this racial?

From your first link:

Your own links.

You lose.
So, I suppose you're going to tell us that the media really does as big a deal about black on white crimes as they do about white on black crimes? Pretty sure that the minute details like that are usually given as part of the report.

I suppose I just exposed the OP for a race-baiting hypocrite who figured he could run links and nobody would read them.

Can't undo that.

From your first link:

Your own links.

You lose.
So, I suppose you're going to tell us that the media really does as big a deal about black on white crimes as they do about white on black crimes? Pretty sure that the minute details like that are usually given as part of the report.

I suppose I just exposed the OP for a race-baiting hypocrite who figured he could run links and nobody would read them.

Can't undo that.

I understand you want to ignore the media hypocrisy on black on white vs white on black reporting. It hurts your liberal agenda. First black on white gets under reported and when they do the media does it's best to hide the race of the perps. Yet white on black makes front page and the identity of the perp gets stated in the heading and will be stated throughout the article.

Even now with the UCLA shooter. The media jumped the gun and had no problem proclaiming it was a white shooter, but when it became obvious it was a Muslims the media went silent on race and the story fell off the front page!

From your first link:

Your own links.

You lose.

Can't undo that.

I understand you want to ignore the media hypocrisy on black on white vs white on black reporting. It hurts your liberal agenda. First black on white gets under reported and when they do the media does it's best to hide the race of the perps. Yet white on black makes front page and the identity of the perp gets stated in the heading and will be stated throughout the article.

Even now with the UCLA shooter. The media jumped the gun and had no problem proclaiming it was a white shooter, but when it became obvious it was a Muslims the media went silent on race and the story fell off the front page!

DOOD. I made no Composition Fallacy blanket statement about media at all. I don't traffic in that.

You posted a bullshit thread, I exposed it. It's what I do with bullshit.

So sue me.

From your first link:

Your own links.

You lose.

Can't undo that.

DOOD. I made no Composition Fallacy blanket statement about media at all. I don't traffic in that.

So sue me.
Is fallacy a fallic symbol? And how do you compose that?

From your first link:

Your own links.

You lose.

Can't undo that.

So sue me.
Is fallacy a fallic symbol? And how do you compose that?

Well you start with a compost pile....

From your first link:

Your own links.

You lose.

Can't undo that.

So sue me.
Another red herring. Good job buddy.

I wouldn't sue a judgement proof individual

The media can only report information that is available. It's always going to be available in all the cases where a middle aged white guy executes a black teen and then reports it to the police in order to get their attaboys.

Forum List

Back