Media not talking about the public anger over the internationalist Muslim invasion

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
in an article I posted recently, they said 58% of Americans don't want Muslim "refugees" coming to the country.

they said the percentages are much higher in Europe.

...but the people who run our governments know better than us because they spent big money at college, attended parties, and joined sororities, fraternities, and secret societies.

in an article I posted recently, they said 58% of Americans don't want Muslim "refugees" coming to the country.

...but the people who run our governments know better than us because they spent big money at college, attended parties, and joined sororities, fraternities, and secret societies.

Yeah.... It's just like Social Security, when all the government people have a completely separate system. Social Security is fantastic.... you know... for everyone else. Not them.

Similarly, unlimited Muslim immigration is fantastic.... you know... for everyone else who has to live in their communities. Not them of course, with their private homes in gated communities, have tons of Muslims immigrants next door. Highly doubt Sanders $500,000 town house in DC, has immigrants living around it. Or Nancy Pelosi's vineyard home.

660x371.png

Can't imagine how many immigrants live 'next to' her home.

Who are "they", and do you have a link to that article?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back