Interview: Nusra leader says US is on their side

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
An interview published by the major daily newspaper of Cologne, the Kölner Stadtanzeiger, cites the leader of the Jabhat al-Nusra, the former official al-Qaeda branch in Syria, now relabeled as Jabhat Fateh al-Sham and official ally of al-Qaeda, as saying: "The Americans are on our side".

Interview mit Al Nusra-Kommandeur: „Die Amerikaner stehen auf unserer Seite“

Read the translation:

Todenhöfer: Interview With Al-Nusra Commander "The Americans stand on our side"
This interview by Jürgen Todenhöfer was first published in German on September 26 2016 by the Kölner Stadtanzeiger, the major newspaper in the Cologne region. (The interview was copied and translated to English by Bernhard for educational and academic purposes.)

Interview with al-Nusra commander "The Americans stand on our side"

By Jürgen Todenhöfer

It was the seventh trip by my son Frederic and me to the civil war country Syria. We were there for 13 days. Words can only barely describe the extend of damage and suffering on both sides.

We conducted the interview ten days ago with a commander of the al-Qaida branch "Jabhat al-Nusra". Abu al-Ezz reported quite openly about his financiers Saudi-Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait. We were able to exactly research the identity of the man and know practically everything about him.

Interview in the stone quarry in Aleppo

The interview was arranged by a rebel from Aleppo. I have had contacts to Syrian rebels for years. It was conducted outside of Aleppo in a quarry in direct sight- and shooting-distance of Jabhat al-Nusra and could only be reached safely by a member of al-Nusra.

His fighters were partially not masked, i.e. easily identifiable. Part of his statements were nearly verbally confirmed shortly thereafter by a mufti in Aleppo. Other assertions about the lack of interest of rebels towards a ceasefire and an international aid-convoy also bore out. Just like his predictions about planned military activities in several cities of Syria.

aqinterview-s.jpg

Abu al-Ezz, commander, says about Jabhat al-Nusra (al-Qaeda): "We are one part of al-Qaeda. Our principles are: Fighting vice, pureness and security. Our affairs and our way have changed. Israel, for example, is now supporting us, because Israel is at war with Syria and with Hizbullah.

America also changed its opinion about us. Originally "IS" and us were one group. But "IS" was used in the interests of big states like America, for political reasons, and was steered away from our principles. It became clear to us that most of their leaders work with secret security services. We, Jabhat al-Nusra, have our own way. In the past they with us, they were our supporters.

Our aim is the downfall of the dictatorial regime, the tyrannical regime, the regime of the apostate. Our aim is the conduct of conquests, like [the great Arab general] Khaled ibn al-Walid made them. First in the Arab world and then in Europe.

Part 2 - The Interview by Jürgen Todenhöfer with the rebel commander Abu al-Ezz

Jürgen Todenhöfer: How is the relation between you and the United States? Does the U.S. support the rebels?

original German version of the interview at the Kölner Stadtanzeiger

M of A - Todenhöfer: Interview With Al-Nusra Commander "The Americans stand on our side"

""US Secretary of State John Kerry keeps saying that Jabhat Al-Nusra poses the same terrorist threat as the Islamic State (both outlawed in Russia)," Lavrov said.

"But Al-Nusra remains untouchable. This is a paradox. I don’t know whom I can trust. That I cannot trust them (the United States) one hundred percent is for certain."

"It is a vicious circle. Each time Russia or Syrian planes hit Nusra positions, they make a fuss, claiming that we’ve hit the patriotic opposition again thereby pushing it into Nusra’s embrace," Lavrov said."

US not willing to attack Nusra: Russian FM

I read that quarry is the most popular vacation spot for the local Islamic terrorists and one of the most popular attractions is the nearby goat whorehouse.
Be more precise.
Sure. I'd be happy to.
I am sure you mean that caliphate guy but he was only the top of the iceberg. Cologne is a rathole and one of the most dangerous places in Germany and not only because of the New Year´s Eve happening.

New Topics

Forum List

Back