media not biased? argue with harvard

Now you tell me as a logical common sense person how in the hell did the "reporter" know that "Mr. Comey should consider putting reporters in prison"?
How did the "Mr. Comey's associate" get that information?
More importantly if Trump did say so, the premise is disseminating classified information is against the law!

Harvard Study Reveals Huge Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

A major new study out of Harvard University has revealed the true extent of the mainstream media’s bias against Donald Trump.

Academics at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzed coverage from Trump’s first 100 days in office across 10 major TV and print outlets.

They found that the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports, significantly more hostile than the first 100 days of the three previous administrations:
---------

and people will now shift to call harvard biased. (thought it was current events - please move as i can't delete)

An open admission that FOX, Breitbart, et al, are NOT EVER to be mistaken as media....Thanks

RussianWiger dopes won't ever get it.

sit back boys and fucking watch the show.

TRUMP is doing fine and all he needs to do is continue on his track . As far as i am aware the only thing that can be done is an attempt to 'impeach' and i think that that attempt is years down the road DragonLady !!
President Trump will not be impeached. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week next month or next year. That's nothing more than a trump derangement syndrome on steroids bubble head wet dream.
I am not so sure.

Paul Craig Roberts column today does a good job of explaining what is going on behind the scenes....the last paragraph I think explains it all. Amazingly many inflamed Americans can't see they are being duped AGAIN by the Oligarchy. The American people look more like serfs every day.

The Assault on Trump...
Trump, being in real estate and entertainment, was unaware of the landmines on which he was stepping when he said it was time to normalize relations with Russia and to rethink the purpose of NATO.

The US military/security complex sits on a budget extracted from very hard-pressed American taxpayers of $1,000 billion dollars annually. By threatening to normalize relations with the enemy which was created in order to justify this vast budget, Trump presented as the major threat to the American National Security State’s power and profit.

This is why Trump will be broken and/or removed as President of the United States.

Once again democracy in American is proving to be powerless. There is no one in Washington who can help Trump. Those who could help him, such as myself, cannot be confirmed by the US Senate, which is owned lock, stock, and barrel by the military/security complex, Wall Street, and the Israel Lobby.

Trump tried to connect the suffering American people to their government, an act of treason against the oligarchy, who are making an example of Trump that will dissuade politicians in the future from making populist appeals to the people.

Hated by Our Enemy, the Deep State - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Yet Trump asked for and got the largest increase in military spending in years and declared months ago that NATO is now cool. He is ratcheting up tensions in all the potential military theaters and sent a few bombs and missiles to make his intentions known, has given the military leaders their heads as far as combat decisions.
Obama, who tried to close GITMO, did a deal with Iran to contain its nuclear weapons and refused to send our boys into Syria, reduced the military budget every year....he was not attacked by the Deep State the way Trump is. Why do you suppose the Deep State is only now rearing its head, with a friend to the military in office?

just so Trump keeps rebuilding the military , securing USA borders , deporting , putting foreigners in their place and repairing damage caused by 'mrobama' and the dems and fixing the federal courts and supreme court then all is cool as far as i am concerned OldLady

just so Trump keeps rebuilding the military , securing USA borders , deporting , putting foreigners in their place and repairing damage caused by 'mrobama' and the dems and fixing the federal courts and supreme court then all is cool as far as i am concerned OldLady
Yes, I know, Pismoe. What puzzles me is why some people (Gipper) are blaming the Deep State for this due to Trump's military stance.

why is Trump being attacked by the so called deep state . maybe its because they are traitorous , have their money and power and see the USA simply as a huge market place OldLady !!

take some past presidents and their families . All they want is family members controlling things simply for the money as they and their families live like 'kings' and 'queens' . Why is it that presidents and political parties haven't secured borders . Without secure borders poor aliens flood the USA spending taxpayer money on goods and services that they never had before . And , the money that these imported poor aliens spend is in large part taxpayer money that is given to the imported aliens by USA Government OldLady .

Harvard Study Reveals Huge Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

A major new study out of Harvard University has revealed the true extent of the mainstream media’s bias against Donald Trump.

Academics at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzed coverage from Trump’s first 100 days in office across 10 major TV and print outlets.

They found that the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports, significantly more hostile than the first 100 days of the three previous administrations:
---------

and people will now shift to call harvard biased. (thought it was current events - please move as i can't delete)
Of course they didn't and still don't think the Trump experiment is a good idea. Do you? Doesn't prove media bias. In fact every media including the liberal ones are only so liberal. They never speak out against their advertisers. The day the media started worrying about advertisers is the day the media was taken over by corporations and thus no longer liberal. Perfect example is how they allowed Bush to lie us into Iraq but they never once said he lied. Who advertises on those stations? BP oil? Shell?

why is Trump being attacked by the so called deep state . maybe its because they are traitorous , have their money and power and see the USA simply as a huge market place OldLady !!
Maybe we just don't like Trump or what he's really doing. Gonna fight him like you fought Obama.

A lot of negative coverage of Trump proves media bias....no more than it proves that we have a shitty fucking President that well earns it.

zuwi8kxavszue7tik7mg.jpg

and thats ok , if you win in your fight your kids , yourself and your grandkids deserve what they get and that doesn't look good to me !! Course , me , as an older guy and worker have done very well in the USA Sealy .

A lot of negative coverage of Trump proves media bias....no more than it proves that we have a shitty fucking President that well earns it.

zuwi8kxavszue7tik7mg.jpg
------------------------------------------- TRUMP of course is correct Anton and Sealy , GO Trump !!

and thats ok , if you win in your fight your kids , yourself and your grandkids deserve what they get and that doesn't look good to me !! Course , me , as an older guy and worker have done very well in the USA Sealy .
---------------------------------------------------------------------- BUT personally i think that the days that i and my parents generation enjoyed are long gone except for Trump being able to do his work and hopefully fix things in the USA .

Forum List

Back