Media Matters, David Brock, and The War On Fox News.

Just a glance at their homepage will show you that they are bent on Fox's demise:

Media Matters for America

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.​

In other words:

temper-tantrum.jpeg

Wow! biased left wing hatred at it's best.
Must shut up the right wing talk, it's interfering with our complete government take over and control of the masses.
I told you all that the left was going to fight dirty, to try and keep their control over all of us.
They are so afraid that if the repubs get in control and things start to work well, that they won't ever have a chance at being in control again.

Seriously, why are you guys trying so hard to silence Media Matters?

Are you guys against free speech?
Who's trying to silence them? :confused:

Oh, wait, I get it -- you're using leftist non-thought. You feel that anything less than instant and unthinking agreement is "oppression".

You do know the First Amendment doesn't shield you from criticism, right?

Right?

Last edited:

Nah, they're entitled like everyone else. But don't give me this crap that they're not trying as hard as they can to discredit Fox. I've seen Fox do it to MM, turnabout is fair play. I think Fox does it in retaliation though, fightingback against MM BS.

Nah, they're entitled like everyone else. But don't give me this crap that they're not trying as hard as they can to discredit Fox. I've seen Fox do it to MM, turnabout is fair play. I think Fox does it in retaliation though, fightingback against MM BS.

Both FOX and Media Matters are both allowed to say whatever they want about each other.

That's kinda the point of the first amendment.

Daveman has pointed out that my post may not be understood - it was sarcasm aimed at the constant rhetoric that Media Matters is trying to "silence" FOX, and "violate it's first amendment rights", not a serious complaint.

Why is MSNBC able to be left wing and no one is going after them?
Could it be because their viewers are so few compared to Fox? :)

Fox is theater, that aside your opinon is based on ignorance. MSNBC is not left wing, it has left of center talking heads, but in degrees. Fox seems to be scripted as all talking heads with few exceptions (which stand out and prove the rule) use the same words, phrases and interpretations thoughtout any given day.

Rachael Maddow who most on the right fear (and hate) isn't scripted by management. Of late it is clear Ms. Maddow has been critical of Obama on several issues of importance and the Demoratic Party for a lack of fortitude in face of Republican obstructionism. She also listens, something rarely displayed by talking heads, watch Chirs Matthews and Bill O'Reilly for classic examples.

The amount of viewers is irrelevant; how many Americans watch American Idol and not their local news or PBS? How many listen to Rush Limbaugh and not NPR?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYqnoULgD30]YouTube - ‪Classic Movie Lines #69‬‏[/ame]

Who's trying to silence them? :confused:

It was sarcasm.
Yeah. NOW it is. :lol:

I recognize the childish need to laugh at others, to make you feel better about yourself. It's present in all of us.

But I generally enjoy conversing with you, even if we rarely agree, and I'm disappointed in you.

You know I'm not an idiot, just like I know that you're not an idiot. Don't try to make me out as something that I'm not.

Both FOX and Media Matters are both allowed to say whatever they want about each other.

That's kinda the point of the first amendment.

Daveman has pointed out that my post may not be understood - it was sarcasm aimed at the constant rhetoric that Media Matters is trying to "silence" FOX, and "violate it's first amendment rights", not a serious complaint.

do you think media matters deserves a tax exemption?

Stick with this. It is about 3 minutes. He doesn't get to the point until 2 minutes or so.

Fox News Channel - Fair & Balanced - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 06/20/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Stewart is right on, of course. And, of course, I don't expect the Wingers here to do anything except scoff. But he's is spot on.

i love how media matters will post something verbatim and fox comes back with saying media matters are liars. Its amazing really.

OH and wait for it....Stewart is a comedian and you believe him. lololol He is more factual than every single stalking head on fox. Every one of them.

Stick with this. It is about 3 minutes. He doesn't get to the point until 2 minutes or so.

Fox News Channel - Fair & Balanced - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 06/20/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Stewart is right on, of course. And, of course, I don't expect the Wingers here to do anything except scoff. But he's is spot on.

i love how media matters will post something verbatim and fox comes back with saying media matters are liars. Its amazing really.

OH and wait for it....Stewart is a comedian and you believe him. lololol He is more factual than every single stalking head on fox. Every one of them.

Not Hannity or Beck.:eek:

posting "verbatim" doesn't equal context....

posting "verbatim" doesn't equal context....

Like Shirley Sherrod's context? What was the context of Beck calling Obama a racist?

It was sarcasm.
Yeah. NOW it is. :lol:

I recognize the childish need to laugh at others, to make you feel better about yourself. It's present in all of us.

But I generally enjoy conversing with you, even if we rarely agree, and I'm disappointed in you.

You know I'm not an idiot, just like I know that you're not an idiot. Don't try to make me out as something that I'm not.
*sniff* Brings a tear to me eye, it does...

It's going to backfire on Media Matters. Any time the left tries this kind of thing it never turn out very well.
Fox only has 2.25 million people watching.
It's not a huge amount to be so upset with them.

Forum List

Back