Media Matters, David Brock, and The War On Fox News.

Seriously, why are you guys trying so hard to silence Media Matters?

Are you guys against free speech?

Nah, they're entitled like everyone else. But don't give me this crap that they're not trying as hard as they can to discredit Fox. I've seen Fox do it to MM, turnabout is fair play. I think Fox does it in retaliation though, fightingback against MM BS.

Both FOX and Media Matters are both allowed to say whatever they want about each other.

That's kinda the point of the first amendment.

Daveman has pointed out that my post may not be understood - it was sarcasm aimed at the constant rhetoric that Media Matters is trying to "silence" FOX, and "violate it's first amendment rights", not a serious complaint.

Dude, I'm not smart enough to recognize sarcasm, you gotta use one of those emoticon things.

Heck, the only time MM gets any notice is when Fox points our how stupid they are.

It's going to backfire on Media Matters. Any time the left tries this kind of thing it never turn out very well.
Fox only has 2.25 million people watching.
It's not a huge amount to be so upset with them.

And 75% of them will die of old age within the next 5 years.

Nah, they're entitled like everyone else. But don't give me this crap that they're not trying as hard as they can to discredit Fox. I've seen Fox do it to MM, turnabout is fair play. I think Fox does it in retaliation though, fightingback against MM BS.

Both FOX and Media Matters are both allowed to say whatever they want about each other.

Daveman has pointed out that my post may not be understood - it was sarcasm aimed at the constant rhetoric that Media Matters is trying to "silence" FOX, and "violate it's first amendment rights", not a serious complaint.

do you think media matters deserves a tax exemption?

"Deserves" is a tough word.

But I'd say as long as Americans For Prosperity, Media Research Center (newsbusters.org), and all the other conservative organizations are 501(c)3s, I have no problem with MMA being one as well.

Dude, I'm not smart enough to recognize sarcasm, you gotta use one of those emoticon things.

Heck, the only time MM gets any notice is when Fox points our how stupid they are.

I should have learned by now that sarcasm rarely translates well in message board posts.

i love how media matters will post something verbatim and fox comes back with saying media matters are liars. Its amazing really.

OH and wait for it....Stewart is a comedian and you believe him. lololol He is more factual than every single stalking head on fox. Every one of them.

posting "verbatim" doesn't equal context....

Like Shirley Sherrod's context? What was the context of Beck calling Obama a racist?

:lol:

But I'd say as long as Americans For Prosperity, Media Research Center (newsbusters.org), and all the other conservative organizations are 501(c)3s, I have no problem with MMA being one as well.

a) thx for the relativism....( thats sarcasm)

b) can I get a yes, or a no?

a) thx for the relativism....( thats sarcasm)

b) can I get a yes, or a no?

I was trying to make it clear that I don't have an opinion on whether or not all of those organizations are tax exempt. I don't care. The only opinion that I have on it is either they all should be tax exempt, or they should all not be tax exempt.

I see no reason why any of those organizations should not be tax exempt, according to our current tax laws.

Forum List

Back