MEDIA LIES EXPOSED – Mother with crying baby at Trump rally: “Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
It's really ridiculous that the MSM is so in the TANK for the DemoRATS that they continually LIE about EVERYTHING associated with Trump!

Truthfeed ^ | 08/05/2016 | Amy Moreno
"A message from Devan Cierra Ebert, who other attendees confirmed to be the mother at the Ashburn rally, was shared on Facebook. In her statement, she said, “Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally.” “The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn’t and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic Party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened,” she said. No one from the press spoke with the mother before running their stories,...

It's really ridiculous that the MSM is so in the TANK for the DemoRATS that they continually LIE about EVERYTHING associated with Trump!

"A message from Devan Cierra Ebert, who other attendees confirmed to be the mother at the Ashburn rally, was shared on Facebook. In her statement, she said, “Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally.” “The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn’t and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic Party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened,” she said. No one from the press spoke with the mother before running their stories,...

"what are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes"

--vag

--vag
Surely not lying libs.

• Banned

--vag

I keep telling you I don't want to meet you, especially not for that!

Well there goes another five days of the left wing media with Don Sour-Lemon and Rachel Mad-bitch headlining "Trump kicks baby out"!

--vag
Surely not lying libs.

Democrats are funny, they fully support an FBI proven compulsive liar then expect their word to be trusted.

I wonder what Trump promised her. Probably that he wouldn't sue her.

LESS than what the DNC promised Kahn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they promised Kahn anything, they didn't promise him enough. The torrent of hatred that erupted from low-info Trumpfags has been an incredible boon to the Hillary campaign.

If they promised Kahn anything, they didn't promise him enough. The torrent of hatred that erupted from low-info Trumpfags has been an incredible boon to the Hillary campaign.

And I see just the opposite, Kahn lies, is financially connected to Clinton and the DNC, and has been exposed...of course, assholes like you who don't keep up with the latest news...or REFUSE to recognize it, deserve to be castigated here for all to see!

And I see just the opposite, Kahn lies, is financially connected to Clinton and the DNC, and has been exposed...of course, assholes like you who don't keep up with the latest news...or REFUSE to recognize it, deserve to be castigated here for all to see!
Lol you called it the latest "news."

No sorry, Trump made a complete fool of himself and took a yuuuuge hit over his embarrassment by Kahn :thup:

No sorry, Trump made a complete fool of himself and took a yuuuuge hit over his embarrassment by Kahn :thup:
Trump is still better than the lying hag hildabeast.

Well when he has a PART of the DemoRAT party...the MSM... spewing lies, it's fairly hard to fight it...but I see Reuters has him now as under 3% of the lying, corrupt, criminal, murdering bitch!

Yes Democrats, Kahn and the Hillary media used Kahn's son's noble sacrifice for political gain... and they're ecstatic about it...whoopee.

I love when people don't hesitate to make sure that the truth is out there because if it isn't out there, the only thing that will be out there are the fairy tales.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back