Black Lives Matter Leader Slams the Clintons: They Just Use Us For Votes, Photo Ops

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The THUGERY must have had someone explain this to them...they aren't smart enough to figure this out on their own!

Townhall.com ^ | August 6, 2016 | Leah Barkoukis
Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton may be overwhelmingly winning the black vote (87 percent to 4 percent in the latest Fox News poll), but that doesn’t mean all African Americans think she has their best interests at heart. In an interview with Bloomberg Businessweek, Alicia Garza, co-founder of Black Lives Matter, didn’t mince words when it came to describing what she thinks about the Clintons. “After Bill Clinton told black protesters, “You are defending the people who kill the lives you say matter,” you wrote, “My back is tired of being the path to the White House,” Bloomberg’s Josh Eidelson told...

• Banned
So...blacks are stupid that vote Dem? really? Sure are a lot of white skinned "stupid" blacks then.

The THUGERY must have had someone explain this to them...they aren't smart enough to figure this out on their own!

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton may be overwhelmingly winning the black vote (87 percent to 4 percent in the latest Fox News poll), but that doesn’t mean all African Americans think she has their best interests at heart. In an interview with Bloomberg Businessweek, Alicia Garza, co-founder of Black Lives Matter, didn’t mince words when it came to describing what she thinks about the Clintons. “After Bill Clinton told black protesters, “You are defending the people who kill the lives you say matter,” you wrote, “My back is tired of being the path to the White House,” Bloomberg’s Josh Eidelson told...
I've been saying it for years; if republicans would stop openly demonizing black people, they would get a lot of support from them.

5wwk95.jpg

I've been saying it for years; if republicans would stop openly demonizing black people, they would get a lot of support from them.

Seems all black politicians have NO INTEGRITY.... so why should their followers?

Cleaver: If Obama wasn't president, we would be 'marching on the ...
thehill.com/.../182209-cbc-chairman-if-obama-wasnt-in-office-we-would-be-...
The Hill
Sep 18, 2011 - Unhappy members of the Congressional Black Caucus “probably would be marching on the White House” if Obama were not president, ...

Seems all black politicians have NO INTEGRITY.... so why should their followers?

The Hill
Sep 18, 2011 - Unhappy members of the Congressional Black Caucus “probably would be marching on the White House” if Obama were not president, ...
Yep there you go. Say they have no integrity. Democrats will be happy for the votes.

The Hill
Yep there you go. Say they have no integrity. Democrats will be happy for the votes.
Well fuck man, you just agreed that 99% of them won't vote for Trump.... The 1% have 3 digit IQ's and want to achieve something of their lives instead of living on food stamps, and government handouts.... why do you think there is so much crime in black areas.....NOT enough FREEBIES to satisfy them! "Gots ta gets its any ways dey cans!"

We hold blacks to a higher standard than Democrats do. That isn't demonizing them.

The Hill
Well fuck man, you just agreed that 99% of them won't vote for Trump.... The 1% have 3 digit IQ's and want to achieve something of their lives instead of living on food stamps, and government handouts.... why do you think there is so much crime in black areas.....NOT enough FREEBIES to satisfy them! "Gots ta gets its any ways dey cans!"
Yep keeping saying that stuff. And make sure people who hear you know you're a Drumpf loon.

To be honest, it is better for the GOP that they are in Hillary's Camp. They are the DNC's Tea Party. Their demands that all drug offenders and prostitutes be released from incarceration and the money saved be given to druggies and whores is not something that I see being reconciled within the party platform anytime ever. They will become a growing divisive presence in the DNC. Their demands that blacks get alternative energy (so they do not have to pay electric bills) will likewise never happen because the DNC wants you paying big electric big bucks.

The Hill
Yep keeping saying that stuff. And make sure people who hear you know you're a Drumpf loon.
And you lick the Hildebeast vagina....I'll stick to truth and TASTEFUL politics!

The Hill
And you lick the Hildebeast vagina....I'll stick to truth and TASTEFUL politics!
Keep it up. You are doing excellent work for the Democrat party :thup:

Blacks have been trapped in Democratic Party ghettos for so long they've accepted it as a way of life, they have to vote for the status quo in order to somewhat survive.. it's a sad situation for them, no doubt.

The Hill
Keep it up. You are doing excellent work for the Democrat party :thup:
WAKE UP, OldFool, you scum aren't fooling anyone but yourself!

Forum List

Back