Media Has Meltdown Tonight After Kellyanne Conway Takes Trump's Pic With Black College Presidents

3DC8585B00000578-4266510-At_one_point_it_appeared_the_Conway_s_shoes_were_actually_diggin-a-6_1488269396719.jpg
She sure made herself at home. :laugh:

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg
:lol:

Ain't that the truth!!!

Where are her shoes....I sure hope she doesn't have them on that couch!!!!
She does, with her spike heels digging into the fabric of the sofa.

She's white trash, plain & simple. To sit like that in any professional setting, much less the Oval Office?! Pig wearing lipstick, that one is. And a liar.
Jealous she wouldn't give you the time of day
Liberals believe that blacks still belong to them, but as you can see they love Donald Trump and it scares the shit out of the democrat party....the outrage had nothing to do with Kellyanne Conway

6% of black voters voted for Trump
Proves what they are about. Doesn't it? We all know they are still owned by their massas. We get it. Do you? Oh, that is right. 60 years of promises from the democrats, and nothing has changed.

Oooops, that is right. All white people's fault.

Yet, most of those run down black cities all across America republicans have not come close to governing for over 50 years.

Blacks did not vote for obama for skin color, did they? Ohhh, nooooo. Nooot theeeeem.
Another Kniggers are too stupid to know what is good for them post? You sure is good to us poor minorities.
Ohhhh, your blaccck. That explains a lot. At least it sure explains a lot to me.
There are minorities other than Blacks. Excuse me, Blacccks. You appear to be obsessed.

3DC8585B00000578-4266510-At_one_point_it_appeared_the_Conway_s_shoes_were_actually_diggin-a-6_1488269396719.jpg

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

She's white trash, plain & simple. To sit like that in any professional setting, much less the Oval Office?! Pig wearing lipstick, that one is. And a liar.
Jealous she wouldn't give you the time of day.

Based on her pose, we know what time it is...

...party time!!!

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

Jealous she wouldn't give you the time of day.

Based on her pose, we know what time it is...

...party time!!!
Or work time.

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

My God!! It's a conspiracy!! Impeach!! Impeach!!

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

Liberals believe that blacks still belong to them, but as you can see they love Donald Trump and it scares the shit out of the democrat party....the outrage had nothing to do with Kellyanne Conway

Proves what they are about. Doesn't it? We all know they are still owned by their massas. We get it. Do you? Oh, that is right. 60 years of promises from the democrats, and nothing has changed.

Yet, most of those run down black cities all across America republicans have not come close to governing for over 50 years.

Blacks did not vote for obama for skin color, did they? Ohhh, nooooo. Nooot theeeeem.
Another Kniggers are too stupid to know what is good for them post? You sure is good to us poor minorities.
Ohhhh, your blaccck. That explains a lot. At least it sure explains a lot to me.
There are minorities other than Blacks. Excuse me, Blacccks. You appear to be obsessed.
Ohhhh, you are a browwwwn victim. Got it. Pooooor you.

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

I am not a victim, I am very successful, despite White assholes like yourself.

Ain't that the truth!!!

I am not a victim, I am very successful, despite White assholes like yourself.
Some can't understand that fact..They have a need to stigmatize and stereotype people to conform them to their prepackaged conceptions they were taught...

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

#WARONWOMEN

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

#WARONWOMEN
Bullshit! War on trashy behavior.

It must be a really slow news day. Guess there's no revelations about "Russia connections" like we keep getting told are about to be uncovered.

Gateway Pundit. Lmao. Even the TeaBagging Daily Caller thinks they're too alt right for them.

I hear Ben Carson was invited so Trump could show off his one black friend but Ben doesn't like being around black people and declined. Lol

The ugliest woman in the world, Kellyanne was very casual and ignored all the black leaders. She knew it was a meaningless photo op. I'm sure she and Trump earlier laughed about this blatant exploitation of " the blacks."
Um...point of order. The "world" includes the Hildebeast.

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

#WARONWOMEN
Could you imagine having a freaking woman like that as a wife?

I mean could you imagine?

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

#WARONWOMEN
Bullshit! War on trashy behavior.
Shut up hillary supporter.

Boston?

Ted Kennedy? Stupid ass hypocrite. What a lucky man you have in your pathetic micro managing life.

Probably chase behind people with coasters at parties.

Forum List

Back