Media Has Meltdown Tonight After Kellyanne Conway Takes Trump's Pic With Black College Presidents

If you say so, the only poll that matters is election day, and the voters, including Black people, spoke on that day.
Yeah all 6 % spoke for Trump. . 94% of the black registered voters spoke for Hillary.
Like gay people have gaydar... black people can spot a phony from a mile away.
You fell for the biggest con in history.
Congratulations. You're an official dumbass.

Liberals believe that blacks still belong to them, but as you can see they love Donald Trump and it scares the shit out of the democrat party....the outrage had nothing to do with Kellyanne Conway

6% of black voters voted for Trump

Polls Show African-American Vote for Donald Trump is Double Mitt Romney's Vote - Breitbart
When you use Breitbart as a source you're just giving up and saying " I got nothing."
Breitbart is now a news source with with the WH Presspool, along with the Gateway Pundit, two fine Patriotic reputable outfits with impeccable ethical standards compared to the dinosaur MSM fake sources.

Last edited:
She sure made herself at home. :laugh:

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg
:lol:

Ain't that the truth!!!

Where are her shoes....I sure hope she doesn't have them on that couch!!!!
Who cares? I'm sure Trump's young grandchildren will be crawling all over them barefooted, like President Kennedy's young kids crawled over the furniture in their time.

Gateway Pundit. Lmao. Even the TeaBagging Daily Caller thinks they're too alt right for them.

I hear Ben Carson was invited so Trump could show off his one black friend but Ben doesn't like being around black people and declined. Lol

The ugliest woman in the world, Kellyanne was very casual and ignored all the black leaders. She knew it was a meaningless photo op. I'm sure she and Trump earlier laughed about this blatant exploitation of " the blacks."
Negroes exploit themselves. Kellyanne and their new master, the Trumpenfuhrer, didn't have to do anything.

Gateway Pundit. Lmao. Even the TeaBagging Daily Caller thinks they're too alt right for them.

I hear Ben Carson was invited so Trump could show off his one black friend but Ben doesn't like being around black people and declined. Lol

The ugliest woman in the world, Kellyanne was very casual and ignored all the black leaders. She knew it was a meaningless photo op. I'm sure she and Trump earlier laughed about this blatant exploitation of " the blacks."
Negroes exploit themselves. Kellyanne and their new master, the Trumpenfuhrer, didn't have to do anything.
I see your self loathing and primitive simian brain still believes that Black people have masters...lol.
Sorry white trash, the only reason those Black people are there is to see how utterly stupid this President is concerning education funding and what they must do among themselves to minimize his incompetent damage to their budgets...

3DC8585B00000578-4266510-At_one_point_it_appeared_the_Conway_s_shoes_were_actually_diggin-a-6_1488269396719.jpg

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

She does, with her spike heels digging into the fabric of the sofa.

She's white trash, plain & simple. To sit like that in any professional setting, much less the Oval Office?! Pig wearing lipstick, that one is. And a liar.

Meltdown??? What are you talking about? You are the only one I've heard this from.
Not a peep about it from the arch enemy CNN. Sup with that?
CNNPolitics - Political News, Analysis and Opinion

Have you forgotten? The Trumptards get to make up anything they want about you and then attack that.

3DC8585B00000578-4266510-At_one_point_it_appeared_the_Conway_s_shoes_were_actually_diggin-a-6_1488269396719.jpg

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

She's white trash, plain & simple. To sit like that in any professional setting, much less the Oval Office?! Pig wearing lipstick, that one is. And a liar.

Kellyanne Conway on her knees in the Oval Office is a reflex action.

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

on her knees in the Oval Office is a reflex action.
I bet you're a pro at that!

Liberals believe that blacks still belong to them, but as you can see they love Donald Trump and it scares the shit out of the democrat party....the outrage had nothing to do with Kellyanne Conway

Geezus you are pathetic.

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

outrageous huh

article-2317402-198FCD22000005DC-342_634x420.jpg
You should know, racists started numerous threads about President Obama's "disrespect" for the furniture and how intelligent white men would do no such thing...
That was until I shut their racists bullshit down with this:

desk3.jpg

And This...
desk2.jpg

Thanks for trying to give liaranne a pass...your motivations are apparent.

Last edited:

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

outrageous huh

You shoiuld know, racists started numerous threads about President Obama's "disrespect" for the furniture and how intelligent white men would do no such thing...
Tat was until I shut their racists bullshit down with this:

desk3.jpg

And This...
desk2.jpg

thanks for making my point stronger fuckface

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

Kellyanne Conway on her knees in the Oval Office is a reflex action.
Try not hating women so much. People will think you are a pathetic creep.

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

outrageous huh

It's a fabric couch...My parents from childhood, taught my sister and me to never ever put your shoes on the couch.....didn't yours?

Let alone sit like that, in someone else's house with other guests!!!!! It was classless of her....

But, truly, this is just a tiny thing that doesn't bother me, considering the whole house is burning down from fire....

C5ty7qyUoAA9D1v.jpg

Ain't that the truth!!!

outrageous huh

You shoiuld know, racists started numerous threads about President Obama's "disrespect" for the furniture and how intelligent white men would do no such thing...
Tat was until I shut their racists bullshit down with this:

desk3.jpg

And This...
desk2.jpg

thanks for making my point stronger fuckface
No need to thank me for pointing out your hypocritical bullshit...

Forum List

Back