Media Giving McCain A Free Ride

McCain outspending Obama in battleground states.

Iowa: McCain has spent roughly $700,000 more than Obama.

Missouri: McCain has spent roughly half a million more than Obama.

Ohio: McCain has spent approximately one million more than Obama.

Pennsylvania: McCain has spent roughly a million and a half more than Obama.

New Hampshire: Spending is about even.

New Mexico: McCain has spent approximately $300,000 more, and has outspent Obama by roughly two to one.

Nevada: McCain has outspent Obama by $800,000, also roughly two to one.

Missouri: McCain has spent $500,000 more than Obama.

Virginia: Obama has spent a million more than McCain, largely because Obama is advertising statewide while McCain is only up in the northern part of the state.

Wisconsin: McCain has spent roughly a half million more than Obama.

North Dakota: Obama has outspent McCain by around $170,000.

Jonathan Martin's Blog: McCain far outspending Obama on TV in swing states - Politico.com

What about Barack Obama and the Weather underground ,Terrorizing Americans right here in America?,Please give me a break all you anti McCain people.!

What about Barack Obama and the Weather underground ,Terrorizing Americans right here in America?,Please give me a break all you anti McCain people.!

Were you sleeping when that story made it's rounds through the MSM?

Don't fret though ... it will come up again.

let me just say, here in PA im getting very sick of the political ads. every time i turn on the tv i see 'em.

Here in MA the vast majority of campaign ads are of the attack variety aimed at Obama and approved by John McCain.

He's tied to the failed policies of the Bush regime and would have to follow them or lose his Conservative base of supporters. Why isn't media talking more about who McCain will appoint to the supreme court and make abortion illegal? It's sickening how they gloss over McCain the way they do.

Yeah, he's Bush III, I suppose his opposition to the 2003 Medicare Drug Bill is prime evidence of this right or wait how he voted for the Bush Energy policy Act of 2005? You know if you look at key votes Mccain has often parted from the Republican establishment but I dare you to give me a few examples where Obama has broken party ranks and voted upon his convictions....waiting??

go to vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com the guy who the gop had attack kerry, name od Day, said kerry opened himself up by calling himself a war hero. well, same goes for mccain.

1. did you know mccain was interrogated for 5.5 yrs, by the soviets? talk about manchurion candidate. and he made 30 anti american videos after only 4 days of torture, plus he was an admirals son, so he's exagerating maybe? word is he also got soft treatment once his captors knew who he was. he traded secrets for medical care. left 66 men behind, and then undermined efforts of families of mia's when he got back. remember kerry was protesting the war when he got back? mccain was helping the government defend the war, just like he is now. he I a war monger.

How come the media isn't talking about this? They sure helped the swift boat veterans. I never actually saw a swift boat ad. I only heard of them on the news, night after night, even though it was their word against kerrys.

well lets see if they ignore vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain .com.

pretty compelling if you ask me.

mccain wasn't tortured for 5 yrs. he sang like a songbird and got preferential treatment. he would have never won in politics if he would have left so it was probably the only move he could make.

theres more. go check it out.

go to vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com the guy who the gop had attack kerry, name od Day, said kerry opened himself up by calling himself a war hero. well, same goes for mccain.

1. did you know mccain was interrogated for 5.5 yrs, by the soviets? talk about manchurion candidate. and he made 30 anti american videos after only 4 days of torture, plus he was an admirals son, so he's exagerating maybe? word is he also got soft treatment once his captors knew who he was. he traded secrets for medical care. left 66 men behind, and then undermined efforts of families of mia's when he got back. remember kerry was protesting the war when he got back? mccain was helping the government defend the war, just like he is now. he I a war monger.

How come the media isn't talking about this? They sure helped the swift boat veterans. I never actually saw a swift boat ad. I only heard of them on the news, night after night, even though it was their word against kerrys.

well lets see if they ignore vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain .com.

pretty compelling if you ask me.mccain wasn't tortured for 5 yrs. he sang like a songbird and got preferential treatment. he would have never won in politics if he would have left so it was probably the only move he could make.

theres more. go check it out.

Nobody did ask you because everybody knows that you are a donkey's ass. If we wanted an unpartisan opinion we sure wouldn't ask you....
Btw can you name those party breaking votes by Obama yet???

Nobody did ask you because everybody knows that you are a donkey's ass. If we wanted an unpartisan opinion we sure wouldn't ask you....
Btw can you name those party breaking votes by Obama yet???

why dont you dispute some of the items in the page he posted instead of simply attacking the guy?

why dont you dispute some of the items in the page he posted instead of simply attacking the guy?

I will as soon as he responds to how Obama has broken the party establishment by voting independent of the party.....

Afterall, he states Mccain is Bush III, even though I have shown him several times how Mccain has voted independent of the Republican Party....

McCain's adultery on his crippled first wife, his attempt to use influence for Charles Keating, his affair with a female lobbyist, his financing his campaigns with his wife's mob money, his sucking up to Falwell and Robertson, his support of the disaster in Iraq,......yes, the media is giving McCain a free ride.

Define "key vote."

I don't find procedural votes as key votes or something that was highly debatable in one's said party(in other words key votes would be where a vast majority of one's party votes for a bill).

I wonder what Obama's and McCain's record would be if they actually took time to show up to vote?

This is true, I have to agree with you on this. I believe when you run for the Presidency, you should have to resign from your public office.

Ok so funding for the conventions is a major piece of legislation? Do you think really, just asking?

No, not at all ... honestly, nothing in the list is what I would consider a "major" piece of legislation.

But his vote here demonstrates he is willing to cut spending against his party's wishes.

Forum List

Back