Media Giving McCain A Free Ride

You can't be in the middle. Only retards are in the middle. Either you understand the horrible direction the GOP has taken us or you do not.

This from a moron who wants the Dems in power, and thinks they can do no wrong and are the answer to all our problems.

You should refrain from judging others Bobo, because you yourself are clearly a mental midget.

Actually the Washington Post ombudsman says just that, lots of links to illustrate the points made:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=opinionsbox1

McCain has sent protest letter to NBC:

McCain, in Letter, Charges NBC with Bias | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

But when you see my previous post, you know they are wrong, right? I mean, why would they not tell that McCain's ad lied about Obama?

And I also saw a recent survey that showed different:

LA Times: Study proves media harder on Obama than McCain

It says PROVES!!! Your story is bullshit. Here is PROOF!!!

Crooks and Liars LA Times: Study proves media harder on Obama than McCain

This from a moron who wants the Dems in power, and thinks they can do no wrong and are the answer to all our problems.

You should refrain from judging others Bobo, because you yourself are clearly a mental midget.

This from a moron who wants the Libertarians in power, and thinks they can do no wrong and are the answer to all our problems.

You should refrain from judging others fag, because you yourself are clearly a mental midget.

This from a moron who wants the Libertarians in power, and thinks they can do no wrong and are the answer to all our problems.

You should refrain from judging others fag, because you yourself are clearly a mental midget.

Keep telling lies Bobo. I do not want the Libertarians in power. I challenge you to find somewhere where I said I did. I was going to vote for them simply because I am fed up with the Republicans. I have stated many times if I thought the libertarians could win, I would not vote for them.

Feel free however to keep being a GOD DAMN LIAR.

Nice that you have to throw in the fag line. Is that because you hate fags? Oh and mental midget was my line, think up your own, oh wait NM you can't think for yourself can you.

Way to neg rep me again like the little baby you are.

Last edited:
And I didn't say you were a racist. I asked. You don't seem like a very good progressive/liberal if you are that quick to accept a report that says McCain is not conservative and so ready to dismiss my report that says McCain is very conservative.

I just get the funny feeling about you. Sorry. I'll try to pay attention to more of your posts to see if I can figure you out.

you asked in a way which implied i was.

when have i claimed to be a liberal? ive only ever claimed to be a moderate, an independent.

you think only retards are moderates? what a little prick you are. yes, i see what the GOP has done to the country. but i know what will happen if the dems keep right on spending and giving everything to the poor.

and all i did was show a report which says mccain wasnt as conservative as you were saying. you sure seemed quick to dismiss it.

not everything is red and blue. if you werent so blinded by your partisanship you might see that.

I've just done a lap through the coverage by the big news orgs of the ad John McCain put out this weekend attacking Barack Obama for canceling his visit to a U.S. Army base in Germany.

CNN has a piece here, The New York Times has one here, The Washington Post has write-ups here and here, and the Associated Press has one here.

The stories did dutifully note the Obama camp's push-back against the ad. But not a single one of these reports told you that the ad is false.

McCain's ad makes a stark assertion about the reason the trip was canceled: "Seems the Pentagon wouldn't allow him to bring cameras."

But there is no evidence whatsoever supporting this assertion. It's false. That isn't the reason the trip was canceled. Shouldn't that be explicitly noted in stories about this?

Even though the McCain camp's ad is false, the stories on the ad focused on supposed inconsistencies in the Obama campaign's push-back. The Obama camp's first statement said that he had canceled the trip after deciding that it was political, with no mention of the Pentagon. The second statement said the Pentagon had told him that it would be perceived as such.

But there is no reason why these are necessarily inconsistent. The Obama camp could have easily decided after it had heard from the Pentagon that the trip could be perceived as political, and simply not included the info about the Pentagon's directives in the first statement. This was a screw-up, but it certainly doesn't prove inconsistency.

Either way, you'd think the fact that the McCain ad contains a blatant falsehood would merit a mention in the coverage. If any reports do flag the falsehood, we'll let you know.

Obama himself said he did not visit the troops because he didn't want to "tax" them with the media.

Kinda interesting, since he was told he couldn't bring cameras in the first place.

very mature bobo

But when you see my previous post, you know they are wrong, right? I mean, why would they not tell that McCain's ad lied about Obama?

And I also saw a recent survey that showed different:

LA Times: Study proves media harder on Obama than McCain

It says PROVES!!! Your story is bullshit. Here is PROOF!!!

Crooks and Liars LA Times: Study proves media harder on Obama than McCain

It may say "Proves" but there is damn little methodology, actually none. Instead it speaks to previous races, etc. Sorry, my story was based on the author's use of Lexis/Nexis, not brain surgery by a long shot. Included WaPo specifically and the MSM generally.

He's tied to the failed policies of the Bush regime and would have to follow them or lose his Conservative base of supporters. Why isn't media talking more about who McCain will appoint to the supreme court and make abortion illegal? It's sickening how they gloss over McCain the way they do.

Ever notice that people whining about Bush's failed policies never both pointing out what those policies are?

Notice how when you call BOBO on his lies he just stops responding to you.

What a weak ass little child he is.

He'll answer eventually. His mommy just called him away for milk and cookies, then it's nap time.

He'll be back as soon as she leaves for work.

Keep telling lies Bobo. I do not want the Libertarians in power. I challenge you to find somewhere where I said I did. I was going to vote for them simply because I am fed up with the Republicans. I have stated many times if I thought the libertarians could win, I would not vote for them.

Feel free however to keep being a GOD DAMN LIAR.

Nice that you have to throw in the fag line. Is that because you hate fags? Oh and mental midget was my line, think up your own, oh wait NM you can't think for yourself can you.

Way to neg rep me again like the little baby you are.

So what do you stand for? Seems you stand against anyone's that in power. That's kind of cowardly

His ties to lobbyists

His huge flip flops

His 95% pro-Bush voting record

His cozying up to disgraced Ralph Reed

His ties to Alhmad Chalabi, Fanny May, and Blackwater

Where is the media???

Yet another fact-filled post from the peanut gallery. The media's too busy riding Obama's dick to bother with McCain. He doesn't get much attention good or bad.

Thanks for making my point for me. McCain has not been called to answer, only Obama has, and yet McCain is still behind. This unfairness will not last once Obama starts pointing out McCain's many, many flaws. The media will have to address these issues about McCain sooner or later. It's not November yet.

Thanks for making my point for me. McCain has not been called to answer, only Obama has, and yet McCain is still behind. This unfairness will not last once Obama starts pointing out McCain's many, many flaws. The media will have to address these issues about McCain sooner or later. It's not November yet.

I made no point for you. Obama hasn't been taken to task for shit. He could pull out a handgun blow McCain's brains out on national TV and leftwingnuts like you would STILL vote for him.

Then too, McCain doesn't have anywhere as many flaws as your partisan-dead brain has conjured up from your crystal ball while Obama has quite a few more than you are willing to admit.

The unfairness is the MSM riding Obama's dick and putting positive spin on anything he says or does while barely patronizing McCain by putting his name in print.

So what do you stand for? Seems you stand against anyone's that in power. That's kind of cowardly

True Conservatism. I used to think the Republicans supported this, but they no longer do. Which is why I was considering voting Libertarian. Not because I like the Libertarians, but because I am mad at the Republicans.

I made no point for you. Obama hasn't been taken to task for shit. He could pull out a handgun blow McCain's brains out on national TV and leftwingnuts like you would STILL vote for him.

Then too, McCain doesn't have anywhere as many flaws as your partisan-dead brain has conjured up from your crystal ball while Obama has quite a few more than you are willing to admit.

The unfairness is the MSM riding Obama's dick and putting positive spin on anything he says or does while barely patronizing McCain by putting his name in print.

Damn Gunny, change the parameters on rep! at least until after the election.

There isn't much to report on McCain other than the headlines that nobody wants to give him the time of day. He really isn't saying much he hasn't said in the past. If he comes up with some new ideas he might find an audience.

His Maverick lable doesn't seem to be as pronounced as it once was, which is why he had the limelight in the past. Voting with Bush 95% of the time might be contributing to that factor also. It seems he went from Maverick to being a sheep.

When Obama goes on the attack the media's treatment of McCain will change.

Up 'til now Obama has been weathering the storm ... countering when necessary ... he's pulling a rope a dope on McCain ... waiting for the right time to go on the attack ... his campaign wont get really started until after the conventions.

Then look out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back