Media Claims Trump Is Threatening American People By Using Military During July 4th Celebration

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
These people have a mental disorder and they have no business being on television. There is something seriously wrong with them. Joy Reid actually claims that Trump is threatening them and their Anifa friends by using a military display during Independence Day celebrations. Some other mental-midgets claimed that using the US Military was "Un-American"!!!!

Joy Reid: Trump Display of Military Armada On July 4th A "Threat" To Americans In The Resistance

joy-reid-youtube-screenshot-1024x712.png

MSNBC's Joy Reid wondered Tuesday if President Donald Trump's July Fourth celebration plans that may include tanks is a threatening message to "the resistance."

JOY REID, MSNBC: What is the message that's meant to be sent by the military armada that's rolling down the streets of Paris? It's a message to tyrants. What Bastille Day represents is the victory over the tyrannical rule, over the king. And over the attempt for the king to return. The storming of the Bastille was about victory over tyrants. What is the message when Kim Jong Un rolls tanks down the streets of his capital? The message is to democracies.

The message is to people like us, to western democracies, you better be careful because we, the unified Korean, North Korean people, will defeat you. We have nukes. Be afraid of us. So what is the message Donald Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue? Who is that message to?

It's certainly not to tyrants because he loves tyrants. He loves tyrants. It's not to Putin. It's not to Kim Jong Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country. I've got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat. But it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants.​

These people have a mental disorder and they have no business being on television. There is something seriously wrong with them. Joy Reid actually claims that Trump is threatening them and their Anifa friends by using a military display during Independence Day celebrations. Some other mental-midgets claimed that using the US Military was "Un-American"!!!!

Joy Reid: Trump Display of Military Armada On July 4th A "Threat" To Americans In The Resistance

MSNBC's Joy Reid wondered Tuesday if President Donald Trump's July Fourth celebration plans that may include tanks is a threatening message to "the resistance."

JOY REID, MSNBC: What is the message that's meant to be sent by the military armada that's rolling down the streets of Paris? It's a message to tyrants. What Bastille Day represents is the victory over the tyrannical rule, over the king. And over the attempt for the king to return. The storming of the Bastille was about victory over tyrants. What is the message when Kim Jong Un rolls tanks down the streets of his capital? The message is to democracies.

The message is to people like us, to western democracies, you better be careful because we, the unified Korean, North Korean people, will defeat you. We have nukes. Be afraid of us. So what is the message Donald Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue? Who is that message to?

It's certainly not to tyrants because he loves tyrants. He loves tyrants. It's not to Putin. It's not to Kim Jong Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country. I've got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat. But it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants.​
She looks triggered

Where's their mammy at? Oh! That "resist" bullshit is slap Communist.

iu

^That shit right there has no place in America.

I won't even go into how that garbage is from Nazi Germany Bolsheviks, but them damn communists are in for a day of reckoning if they keep up with that bullshit.

Hay bale throwers are gonna fuck them up. Your commie bullshit has no place in America.

Last edited:

Where's their mammy at? Oh! That "resist" bullshit is slap Communist.

iu

^That shit right there has no place in America.

I won't even go into how that garbage is from Nazi Germany Bolsheviks, but them damn communists are in for a day of reckoning if they keep up that bullshit.

Hay bale throwers are gonna fuck them up.
Ignore her-I do

Say hello to my Plant City friend:

His message resonates with my cracker ass.

Last edited:

Oh for heaven's sake. Trump loves anything in a uniform and now he has an entire army of TOYS to play with.
Sure, in some hidden corner of his subconscious, Trump is thinking like a comic book, but it's benign. Lots of toys.
tin-soldiers-318594__340.jpg

Let's face it there are a large number of mentally ill people who are not only allowed to roam free but are given a voice in today's world.

Oh for heaven's sake. Trump loves anything in a uniform and now he has an entire army of TOYS to play with.
Sure, in some hidden corner of his subconscious, Trump is thinking like a comic book, but it's benign. Lots of toys.
tin-soldiers-318594__340.jpg

Trump went to a military academy. You ever see the military academy Twilight zone? :eek:

They go in for life.

My lil Cuban friend's dad sent him to military school, I felt sorry for him.

It's to learn discipline.

Last edited:

If a sitting U.S. President chose to seize total control of our federal government, rolling in the tanks would be the last stage of any such operation. Happy 4th of July, I hope that makes everyone feel much better . . .

These people have a mental disorder and they have no business being on television.

Look, it goes without saying that the Left are all a mental case! But this is also a well-planned media effort to take EVERYTHING Trump does and try to assign a negative spin on it for their mental, idiot base to keep them hopped and wired with foaming at the mouth. How those people all sit there on TV with a straight face and not one of them says: "Hey! Maybe it is all just about National Pride?"

All I can say is that if my father's generation who fought in WWII were to see and hear these morons, I'm sure they would be somewhere between disbelief and wanting to grab them by the head and rip their hair out for suggesting a military show on the FORTH of JULY is about threatening some radical terrorist Antifa group which would be hard enough to believe walks freely on our streets as well.

I for one look forward to seeing Trump's Parade. Bully for you, Donald. Most interesting thing and best use of public funds to come along on the Forth in years.

Last edited:
Trump is politicizing the fourth of July....politicizing our Military.... wasting a bunch of money to do it.... Using it to garner more GOP donations, with special upfront boxed seats for his big donors, (all with MY tax dollars)

but as far as being AFRAID due to his parade and the tanks etc, that is just plain silly, imo.

I’m glad we finally have a King for life.

LONG LIVE KING TRUMP!!!

Careful there, you'll cause another riot at the zoo. I wonder, could Burger King be convinced to provide Trump Crowns with their kiddy meals? I'm sure they'd be a Chicago rest stop favorite.
I fail to see what's funny about this.
Do you want our military to stay deployed in foreign countries so they won't scare the Commie/Progressives? Reminds me of ancient Rome? After all......many of these soldiers are still Americans, not mercenaries from Spain.

Last edited:
Trump is politicizing the fourth of July....politicizing our Military.... wasting a bunch of money to do it.... Using it to garner more GOP donations, with special upfront boxed seats for his big donors, (all with MY tax dollars)

but as far as being AFRAID due to his parade and the tanks etc, that is just plain silly, imo.
Right on cue. The media gas-lights you and you react predictably.
You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.

You must be a Democrat, thinking that a military display on Independence Day is political. Maybe it's because you are so anti-military that a tank is offensive to you.
I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:

I don't care about a military display, it's ridiculous, it shows weakness.... we do NOT need to show off our power and might to the world as Dictators do... we are the Mightiest, everyone knows it... you don't try to show it off on Independence day, imo.... maybe for Trump's ego.... the narcissist just can't help himself.... everything has to be about him, and what he wants.... what are ya gonna do? :dunno:

His political speech is going to be oh so wonderful... and all on my dime! :rolleyes:

You love it, amirite?

So all the towns around the nation that have parades on the Fourth of July are doing it for political reasons, they are just showing off their might? Towns were having parades long before any of the current crop of living presidents were even considering running for office. So continuing a tradition that dates that far back is all about Trump?
You keep talking about your tax dollars, your dime are you the only one paying taxes?

Just to enlighten you a little bit Lincoln in 1874 had a military parade with something like 30,000 troops. But I am sure that it was to stroke Trumps ego.

Seek mental help immediately. It is never too late to admit you need help.

Forum List

Back