Meddling Psychology types

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
I did exactly what anyone expects me to do with my college time the whole time. I ignored and shunned off any games and people that like talking, and gravitated with people only working and telling others to work openly and get college credit for the extra curricular. Whoever they were. I'm supposed to accurately represent myself and my capability in the work effort. All I did was repeat exactly what my parents did previously as charity to a professor, and because my rough draft suggestion the next best move is charity money to a Church of all things, 2009 2010 2011 and on, I get a bag over my head told to do crazy stuff and everyone I know is in on it with some sort of psychology types that Never had a right to do any of it.
Isn't in Intro Psychology its for optimum visible actualization in society? Well I just graduated on time with a BS Accounting bachelor's high average, with no bad blood I caused anywhere and no mal adjustment or stresses to look into with anybody or stories or secrets, so damned sure no psychology type ever got warrant to mess with my family one minute of every day 2009 to 2019.
I worked with people that can't hardly express a melodrama in English for a mathematical degree so don't ask me how they snuck me down into junk and feelings not worth a trailer trash melodrama scripting.
I said is there anyway I can help out at home, which I Don't see any expression of personal interest or overstepped bounds or wild behavior when that person themselves incorporates fundraisers and personal projects including personal loans as accounting problems.
How the hell do you get family, those people, and university, off of some death grip they don't deserve, arguing the same junk they did randomly any other time? No one cares what any of them say when all they have is sour lemons to attack me with and any face on that they want.

"
I said I don't care how you think and feel about me, I just don't want to talk to you any more from the BEGINNING. I DON'T CARE !! You listen? You read?? If you are not creazy then you should understand. You are right about the law on harassing communication. That law means when someone continues bothering the other by talking while the other DON'T want to hear from that person. Now YOU are talking to me although I say DON'T, so you are VIOLATING the law. If you don't think you are violating the law, then it means you don't understand the meaning of the law plus you are not a reasonable person who doesn't know how to respect others. You are selfish. Filing and reporting are different each other. If I filed you, it means that the police've just got awared of you by writing a record about your violation. So far, I have it done this way because I want to give you a chance and because you are still too young to be arrested. On the other hand, if I reported you, then you would've not be able to send the new email again because it means the report got submitted to the investigation team. You are still young and simple; did you just think they would let you know if I filed when you ask them? They wouldn't let you know in order to protect me. Because you said you will not communicate with me and my family any more, I will assume you didn't send the new email to me only for this time. I am not going to be patient about you on the next email you might send again following this one. If you ever send another one, I will simply let you know where I filed by calling them right away. Please give up your intention to play around with me and my time. You can't be that smart in order to do so. Please stop thinking I'm stupid enough to be fooled around your words and please stop sending any new email after this one. Think about your future. I don't want to open up anything with you; it was and is clear from the beginning to the end.
""
Today, I will ask the police officer to proceed my filing about your violation to the next step. You will shortly know where I filed as you wanted to know.

You gotta give up your intention of pushing people to receive your help when they really don't need your help. Your way is wrong.

Good luck. I hope you learn how to stop stalking people.
"
I mean what the hell did anybody never leaving campus and not making one suggestion that could make someone IN CHARGE of the work, make up all this sort of junk? The person who wrote all that is the only person who took a notable action whatsoever, and obviously. Somebody who didn't even know what they were talking about has to be championed about, who openly shared their progress on the "hitting on a married woman" case 2009 to 2010 and I didn't see anywhere I could break up that case nor any police let me. They're making up the same junk right now, like writing at nothing changes anything. Screw every day of any psychology types messing with everybody.
I follow exactly what everybody recommends as most productive the very first time if it makes any sense at all, and if all the psychology types like this one believed in simple leave alone solutions, they definitely wanted to keep holding on the strings reporting this investigation I couldn't fix and go back to work.

You know why I never have a single thing on it to give psychologists or anyone else, is I can't give psychologists insights on events that were not by any objective measure, sparked or planned or brought about by me, close vested and not explained to me to the present. It could be anything to somebody who left. The student records have more info on people than me, where I'm stable, responsive, talking to a creative person deciding what cultures to teach people.

Somebody is making up that an introvert gets out of bed to know people? I test 5 out of 5 INTJ, anyone get that test? I'm just trying to figure out where the Results of 3 years work gets minimized for a life and death struggle about the logical conclusion are objectives should spin off successfully into other areas? They're trying to take the fictitious results of any sort of social network I balk to have ever been apart of talking to Anybody on Any subject, and I'm never a willing myspace,facebook, MSN messenger, or other network or have a single message of interests in any of them, and they want to make up whoever the hell they want it to look like they want me to have sent messages toward. This was a group reported to anyone, university gave weekly grades with attendance rosters, projects were graded, family was scheduled with, to make exactly every meeting and objective a plain and clear reality, so fat joke about any sort of triangulation with the world who judged it all positive social activity in the first place.

Last edited:
I did exactly what anyone expects me to do with my college time the whole time. I ignored and shunned off any games and people that like talking, and gravitated with people only working and telling others to work openly and get college credit for the extra curricular. Whoever they were. I'm supposed to accurately represent myself and my capability in the work effort. All I did was repeat exactly what my parents did previously as charity to a professor, and because my rough draft suggestion the next best move is charity money to a Church of all things, 2009 2010 2011 and on, I get a bag over my head told to do crazy stuff and everyone I know is in on it with some sort of psychology types that Never had a right to do any of it.
Isn't in Intro Psychology its for optimum visible actualization in society? Well I just graduated on time with a BS Accounting bachelor's high average, with no bad blood I caused anywhere and no mal adjustment or stresses to look into with anybody or stories or secrets, so damned sure no psychology type ever got warrant to mess with my family one minute of every day 2009 to 2019.
I worked with people that can't hardly express a melodrama in English for a mathematical degree so don't ask me how they snuck me down into junk and feelings not worth a trailer trash melodrama scripting.
I said is there anyway I can help out at home, which I Don't see any expression of personal interest or overstepped bounds or wild behavior when that person themselves incorporates fundraisers and personal projects including personal loans as accounting problems.
How the hell do you get family, those people, and university, off of some death grip they don't deserve, arguing the same junk they did randomly any other time? No one cares what any of them say when all they have is sour lemons to attack me with and any face on that they want.

"
I said I don't care how you think and feel about me, I just don't want to talk to you any more from the BEGINNING. I DON'T CARE !! You listen? You read?? If you are not creazy then you should understand. You are right about the law on harassing communication. That law means when someone continues bothering the other by talking while the other DON'T want to hear from that person. Now YOU are talking to me although I say DON'T, so you are VIOLATING the law. If you don't think you are violating the law, then it means you don't understand the meaning of the law plus you are not a reasonable person who doesn't know how to respect others. You are selfish. Filing and reporting are different each other. If I filed you, it means that the police've just got awared of you by writing a record about your violation. So far, I have it done this way because I want to give you a chance and because you are still too young to be arrested. On the other hand, if I reported you, then you would've not be able to send the new email again because it means the report got submitted to the investigation team. You are still young and simple; did you just think they would let you know if I filed when you ask them? They wouldn't let you know in order to protect me. Because you said you will not communicate with me and my family any more, I will assume you didn't send the new email to me only for this time. I am not going to be patient about you on the next email you might send again following this one. If you ever send another one, I will simply let you know where I filed by calling them right away. Please give up your intention to play around with me and my time. You can't be that smart in order to do so. Please stop thinking I'm stupid enough to be fooled around your words and please stop sending any new email after this one. Think about your future. I don't want to open up anything with you; it was and is clear from the beginning to the end.
""
Today, I will ask the police officer to proceed my filing about your violation to the next step. You will shortly know where I filed as you wanted to know.

You gotta give up your intention of pushing people to receive your help when they really don't need your help. Your way is wrong.

Good luck. I hope you learn how to stop stalking people.
"
I mean what the hell did anybody never leaving campus and not making one suggestion that could make someone IN CHARGE of the work, make up all this sort of junk? The person who wrote all that is the only person who took a notable action whatsoever, and obviously. Somebody who didn't even know what they were talking about has to be championed about, who openly shared their progress on the "hitting on a married woman" case 2009 to 2010 and I didn't see anywhere I could break up that case nor any police let me. They're making up the same junk right now, like writing at nothing changes anything. Screw every day of any psychology types messing with everybody.
I follow exactly what everybody recommends as most productive the very first time if it makes any sense at all, and if all the psychology types like this one believed in simple leave alone solutions, they definitely wanted to keep holding on the strings reporting this investigation I couldn't fix and go back to work.

You know why I never have a single thing on it to give psychologists or anyone else, is I can't give psychologists insights on events that were not by any objective measure, sparked or planned or brought about by me, close vested and not explained to me to the present. It could be anything to somebody who left. The student records have more info on people than me, where I'm stable, responsive, talking to a creative person deciding what cultures to teach people.

Somebody is making up that an introvert gets out of bed to know people? I test 5 out of 5 INTJ, anyone get that test? I'm just trying to figure out where the Results of 3 years work gets minimized for a life and death struggle about the logical conclusion are objectives should spin off successfully into other areas? They're trying to take the fictitious results of any sort of social network I balk to have ever been apart of talking to Anybody on Any subject, and I'm never a willing myspace,facebook, MSN messenger, or other network or have a single message of interests in any of them, and they want to make up whoever the hell they want it to look like they want me to have sent messages toward.
You graduated with an accounting degree? Stick with it, your writing communication skills suck......

Oh and take their advice, see a shrink.......... :eusa_whistle:

• Banned
Everybody else and That One is the same blunt input, and if you're working you fix it, that's the context. I had business writing. No one gave me any advice to see a shrink, they tried to deploy them against me. Some asshole professor I'll get even with, was like, sit through annoying presentations and like it, they put me on annoying presentations within a week after attacking me to get on their webpage, likey likey some annoying presentations, and now as if they got something? The sort of BS they all approve, doesn't matter who they are in the first place, blanket protection, stonewalling, and making cover for professors that kid around with the work of getting the degree.
There isn't one moment of delusion about never a possibility of being in any crowds socially influenced on any measure, yet I deal with professor cults that make 0 sense.

Last edited:
Everybody else and That One is the same blunt input, and if you're working you fix it, that's the context. I had business writing. No one gave me any advice to see a shrink, they tried to deploy them against me. Some asshole professor I'll get even with, was like, sit through annoying presentations and like it, they put me on annoying presentations within a week after attacking me to get on their webpage, likey likey some annoying presentations, and now as if they got something? The sort of BS they all approve, doesn't matter who they are in the first place, blanket protection, stonewalling, and making cover for professors that kid around with the work of getting the degree.
There isn't one moment of delusion about never a possibility of being in any crowds socially influenced on any measure, yet I deal with professor cults that make 0 sense.
You're not planning on going postal any time soon are ya?

• Banned
One guy I'm totally available that he could fix it, at any appointment his choosing, work , church, got him my phone number, more than anybody, and he doesn't want any meeting with any witnesses and any self-respect at any moment of any time, and he triple checked I'd be on a web program I don't want to be on at all, all confirmed. Alright I'll be on something that would make me stupid to hurt myself to be only known to somebody hating me that puts me on a social outlet without even the idea of promise I get to interact with him or anybody else. A blindfold all bagged and anybody joining in likes that idea better than truthful unhidden interactions with me. I'm supposed to "Fing Listen" when I do it too with heavy handed aegyo pictures and other rude pictures with the guy like his brother and everybody parroting a line about 'hitting on' people, that means immediate sex by the way, so does writing the police to check on any case between me, the witness, solicitation charges or scenarios of solicitation from craigs list. They said they might as well surrender to the mighty 56k modems of 2009 and none of them would follow that up, and if somebody in their area looked like advertising internet sex they can't do anything there. Plus grandpa can't use the typing machine. Somebody only going to work on an emotional level can't work that out in 10 years? Become disinterested in something he can't accomplish? He showed an amazing capability to block all realization of positive gains, much less, that he is expressing any healthy desire of positive gains, besides surgically dissecting everybody. There's a Lot specific to being a Korean Immigrant, but tell me, does anybody know a jackass even interested in that? That isn't even interesting. Like, go up to Vietnamese, oh no, we almost owned Vietnam. Please, that's ridiculous. Their political history is park chung hee against the british and protests of military accidents.We got a public school test on Korean War word, what MASH, they don't make a single american game on Korea, why, itd be 10 times cooler than Vietnam, we all waiting for that to disappear in Korea. Koreans talk about the Korean War vets all the time, we don't. Actually, you can't even relate with Koreans with Korean War, why, because it was plain 5 million dead horrible. Oh the US Civil War, lets do a reenactment , get your color guard, no, there's basically nothing to say about every war they ever got in. You can't get warm fuzzy points on Confucius or Korean War or anything. US Sympathizer for president, no, Russian Sympathizer for president. I heard President Roh just jumped off a cliff killed himself today, happy Roh day. No hindrance from me,I just left everybody to their bland Asian American identities until they identify with something else. They all seemed fine, a Chinese, a nepali, and Korean, best friends, its in my Marketing to Asian Americans book. Asian American segment is very diverse, it says. The Vietnamese sip chardonnay in Louisiana , ancient creole stories. Koreans here establishing a native Church here for Americans, trade wedding gifts, then I run for president for defeating the Antichrist in Rome. The Horace Underwood Memorial Presbyterian Church of Dixie. Dutch immigrant Eisenhower rededicates theology on the "God of our Fathers", of the "pilgrim's pride", of the "sovereign character of states", that is crazy stuff mr. President. Presbyterian Woodrow Wilson 14 Points on breaking up the sovereign states in the Austrian Empire, inspiring self-determination of Korean Church, to be undone by Eisenhower's Eagle fishing with the 13 colonies, look at that Eisenhower dollar.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sovereign Character of most States around is still Anti-miscegenation laws, separate facility segregation, and as you can recall were simply outlawed by Federal statute or struck down. However, we're completely attached to the idea that those States are fully incapable of anti-racist organization, we'll see how long people can cling to that one. Never heard anyone attach the previous ignorant position of African Americans in slavery to the laws the Southern States looked to enforce.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back