Meat-eaters should be treated like smokers, says the vegan shadow environment secretary

[QUOTE="auditor0007, post: 12416705, member: 12997"

There is substance behind that stance. The biggest problem though, is that there are just too many people on this planet. When God said go out and procreate, he didn't mean for the world population to be headed toward 15 billion people. The problem with a vegan diet is that it is extremely unhealthy, especially for growing kids.

okay, let us start thinning the herd -- starting with you auditor0007

Oh wait! You've had an epiphany and a change of heart? Okay. Never mind

:lol:

auditor0007 wrote: And here I thought you were one of the half intelligent ones. My bad!​
well...
you're teh one who has trouble with teh quote feature

:eek:

All I did was hit reply. Not my problem.​

really? I'm an idiot!

:rofl:

Apparently so, because you can't use the quote feature either, or it's just a glitch in the system.[/QUOTE]
It was I you idiot!

I'd love her to show up on my doorstep and tell me I can't eat meat anymore. I could yse the stress relief and she'd really find out what the difference between predators and prey is.

okay, let us start thinning the herd -- starting with you auditor0007

Oh wait! You've had an epiphany and a change of heart? Okay. Never mind

:lol:

auditor0007 wrote: And here I thought you were one of the half intelligent ones. My bad!​
well...
you're teh one who has trouble with teh quote feature

:eek:

All I did was hit reply. Not my problem.​

really? I'm an idiot!

Apparently so, because you can't use the quote feature either, or it's just a glitch in the system.
It was I you idiot!

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Those must be some good drugs you are on.

2731.jpg

The new shadow environment secretary believes meat should be treated in the same way as tobacco, with public campaigns to stop people eating it, according to an interview she gave to a vegan magazine.

Kerry McCarthy, a vegan who has previously spoken out on the cost of livestock farming in greenhouse gases, told Viva!Life she was becoming “more militant” in the face of challenges over the environmental impact of livestock farming.

Shadow environment secretary wants public campaigns against eating meat

There is substance behind that stance. The biggest problem though, is that there are just too many people on this planet. When God said go out and procreate, he didn't mean for the world population to be headed toward 15 billion people. The problem with a vegan diet is that it is extremely unhealthy, especially for growing kids.
There is plenty of food for everyone on the planet. The problem is that distribution is halted by totalitarian creeps in charge. Just ask the starving people in Africa who don't get the tons of food the US keeps sending.

This McCarthy is a self righteous ninny who hasn't figured out that vegan farts are the worst gas of all.
I think a lot of them actually enjoy their sickening farts. Like it gives them a feeling of power to be able to clear an area.

2731.jpg

The new shadow environment secretary believes meat should be treated in the same way as tobacco, with public campaigns to stop people eating it, according to an interview she gave to a vegan magazine.

Kerry McCarthy, a vegan who has previously spoken out on the cost of livestock farming in greenhouse gases, told Viva!Life she was becoming “more militant” in the face of challenges over the environmental impact of livestock farming.

Though a happy omnivore, think we could help things by imposing a 'sin-tax' onto meat products. Especially the junk food sorta one like slimjims.

Irrefutable fact it uses many times more vegetables to raise a pound of meat than is worth it. Then there's the methane animals release contributing to climate change. Health effects too, meat's detrimental to our health.

That said, you can have my steak sandwich when you pry it from my cold, dead, stinky fingers. :)

A well-conceived and carefully followed vegetarian diet can provide a lot of health benefits for an adult. For growing kids, it's kind of dangerous. Wouldn't want to try it for MY kid.

A well-conceived and carefully followed omnivorous diet can provide a lot of health benefits for anyone.

Very, very, very few people are either interested enough or meticulous enough to plan and execute a healthy diet. Fortunately, our bodies are capable of making the best of the crap that we actually do eat. It is amazing how different cultures view a "healthy" diet, and how successfully different basic diets can keep people healthy. In Germany, for example, they NEVER eat green vegetables. Polar Inuit until relatively recently, subsisted almost entirely on meat and meat by-products - no vegetables at all. In Europe, dinner salads are only available in restaurants that cater to foreigners - mainly McDonald's. In many parts of the world, 80% or more of weekly calorie intake is RICE alone. And yet, barring some disease, the people live to be just as old as in the most advanced countries.

I learned in Anthropology class that the introduction of MEAT into human diets was the greatest development in human history. It made it possible to survive on one meal a day, leaving substantially more time to draw pictures on cave walls, bury their dead, develop language, and so forth. Prior to the introduction of dietary meat, our ancestors had to spend the whole day foraging for edible vegetation, with no time for anything else.

In Anatomy class I learned that the human digestive system did not evolve to digest meat. If you look at carnivores (lions, canines, sharks, alligators), they have a completely different digestive system from humans.

It's a puzzlement.

Veggie people should be treated like smokers
I agree with Dante. I must wash my hands

So, did vegetarianism cause Hitler?

Or did Hitler cause vegetarianism?
I like pulling that stunt, that Hitler was a Vegan. He was slime, they are slime.

Unfortunately, he was not a voluntary vegan. Eating meat, as much as the man liked it, put him through the agonies of hell. Which is a minor justice.

its amazing to me how ignorant people are about veganism and why people choose to be vegans. I am not one- YET, but besides health benefits there are primarily moral and ethical reasons. Would you eat your dog or cat?

its amazing to me how ignorant people are about veganism and why people choose to be vegans. I am not one- YET, but besides health benefits there are primarily moral and ethical reasons. Would you eat your dog or cat?
If they were proven to be tasty, maybe?

let us be honest
people choose to be vegan because they see themselves in a favorable reflection

If they were proven to be tasty, maybe?

let us be honest
people choose to be vegan because they see themselves in a favorable reflection

wrong- its because of the cruelty to animals during the killing/slaughtering.

2731.jpg

Look at her wrinkled papery skin! Look at her fat face! Look at her double chin! Or is it a triple chin? I dunno, count them yourself.

What the fuck would convince anyone that that dumb obese **** knew anything about human nutrition?

I was at a benefit, and the couple seated to the left of me were vegans.

They got a vegan meal, which did not look tasty to me.

They were scrawny, and looked like concentration camp inhabitants.

Forum List

Back