Meanwhile, back in the POTUS race; Governor Romney Looks Strong in MO; weak elsewhere

If the polls were not apparently fixed with a heavy tilt I would be worried. As it is I'm amused instead

Yes, only the polls you agree with are not "tilted". Gotcha.

Can ya cite the times where they actually amounted to more than a hill of beans?

The questions from both sides are always slanted, so I just tell pollsters to take a hike.
(That is on the few occasions I was actually called - very few)

I cited one showing Romney strong in MO and another one showing it getting closer. I think state polls are important because quite often--more often than not to be certain--it shows the cause and effect of campaigning and advertising.

I do thnk nationwide polls are meaningless in the Presidential Elections. I also think polls that take place within a week or so of the contest have a higher degree of inaccuracy because it doesn't pick up on trends.

Yes, only the polls you agree with are not "tilted". Gotcha.

Can ya cite the times where they actually amounted to more than a hill of beans?

The questions from both sides are always slanted, so I just tell pollsters to take a hike.

I cited one showing Romney strong in MO and another one showing it getting closer. I think state polls are important because quite often--more often than not to be certain--it shows the cause and effect of campaigning and advertising.

I do thnk nationwide polls are meaningless in the Presidential Elections. I also think polls that take place within a week or so of the contest have a higher degree of inaccuracy because it doesn't pick up on trends.

You might be right.... I dont like polls as a voter, because they don't sway my opinion.
Its the ones who's vote is swayed that I worry about.
At least with this election anyway.

I just can not grasp not having your mind made up yet... with the stark differences of candidates being hoisted up the pole this time around.

You might be right.... I dont like polls as a voter, because they don't sway my opinion.

I just can not grasp not having your mind made up yet... with the stark differences of candidates being hoisted up the pole this time around.

I agree with not having your mind made up at this point. What I disagree with is that There's no difference fiscally between the Candidates. One wants to "cut" a little and one wants to "cut" a little more than that.

I urge all persons to vote their values. I support the President because the next 4 years will see judges on the high court turning 80--3 of them. Whomever is in the oval will appoint 2 or 3 of their replacements more than likely. I want a center-left POTUS to make those appointments.

I agree with not having your mind made up at this point. What I disagree with is that There's no difference fiscally between the Candidates. One wants to "cut" a little and one wants to "cut" a little more than that.

I urge all persons to vote their values. I support the President because the next 4 years will see judges on the high court turning 80--3 of them. Whomever is in the oval will appoint 2 or 3 of their replacements more than likely. I want a center-left POTUS to make those appointments.

Why do you hate your country?

Forum List

Back