... Meanwhile... as Trump Continues to Dominate... Hitlery is Losing Steam...

No republican can win without the CONSERVATIVE vote, and so far there's only two candidates that have garnered true conservative support, and that's Trump and Cruz. One or the other is going to be the next president, because no matter which one it is, conservatives are going to show up at the polls in record numbers, if for no other reason than to vote AGAINST the democrat. Bath House Barry has ruined any chance a democrat might have had to win the white house. The vast majority of Americans are sick of the kenyan, and they're sick of nazi progressives and RINO's.

No republican can win without the CONSERVATIVE vote, and so far there's only two candidates that have garnered true conservative support, and that's Trump and Cruz. One or the other is going to be the next president, because no matter which one it is, conservatives are going to show up at the polls in record numbers, if for no other reason than to vote AGAINST the democrat. Bath House Barry has ruined any chance a democrat might have had to win the white house. The vast majority of Americans are sick of the kenyan, and they're sick of nazi progressives and RINO's.

I like Walker best of the bunch.

I'll vote for any one of them, because even the worst of them is better than a leftist.

Bush is the only one I'd have a hard time voting for.

I'll vote for any one of them, because even the worst of them is better than a leftist.

Bush is the only one I'd have a hard time voting for.

I can't see Jeb getting the nomination. The country is tired of Bushes and Clintons.

But Statistheilhitler assured us she would win by a huge margin!
No evidence has been provided that she won't. It's actually the safest bet, if that's your thing. I wouldn't bet a cent on the word of people that claimed Romney would win in a landslide.
The evidence is her shrinkng poll numbers. She has 100% name recognition and below 50% approval rating. The more people see of her, the less they like her.
The GOP candidates are still largely unknown, outside of Trump. Which is why he is polling so well. The more people see of them, the more they'll like them.

Hillary's problem is that people have known her for years, and the more they see of her, the less they like her. She can't unring that bell.

She's an Elitist Prima Donna. watching her dress DOWN so she could mingle with the "common folk" driving in her Scooby doo van. I about died laughing. I think it lasted about A WEEK. lol
my gawd she is one stuck up corrupted, think she's ENTITLED snob

She's an Elitist Prima Donna. watching her dress DOWN so she could mingle with the "common folk" driving in her Scooby doo van. I about died laughing. my gawd she is one stuck up corrupted, think she's ENTITLED snob
That's Madam President to you. :laugh2:

conservatives are going to show up at the polls in record numbers, if for no other reason than to vote AGAINST the democrat.

How did that work out for you in 2008 and 2012?

Extremist rightwingers 'showed up at the polls in record numbers, if for no other reason than to vote AGAINST the democrat" and still lost to the Dem candidate.

Perhaps it has something to do with the changing demographics of the nation and the GOP hating them?

th

Damn Republicans!!
Can't you see her campaign is at stake??​

No Conservative can win the Republican nomination. Mainstream Republicans are not batshit crazy

However, the eventual candidate has to suck up to Conservatives to get the nomination.......ensuring the loss of the moderate vote

No evidence has been provided that she won't. It's actually the safest bet, if that's your thing. I wouldn't bet a cent on the word of people that claimed Romney would win in a landslide.
The evidence is her shrinkng poll numbers. She has 100% name recognition and below 50% approval rating. The more people see of her, the less they like her.
The GOP candidates are still largely unknown, outside of Trump. Which is why he is polling so well. The more people see of them, the more they'll like them.

Hillary's problem is that people have known her for years, and the more they see of her, the less they like her. She can't unring that bell.

She's an Elitist Prima Donna. watching her dress DOWN so she could mingle with the "common folk" driving in her Scooby doo van. I about died laughing. I think it lasted about A WEEK. lol
my gawd she is one stuck up corrupted, think she's ENTITLED snob

Jethrine is obviously jealous of her success.

A sick twisted part of me, almost wants Hillary to win the nomination, because if the Democrats run someone else.... Republicans might not win the election.

With Hillary there, just about anyone could win running against her. The Smurfs could win against Hillary.

Hillary needs to Adopt a Lion! That will totally help her Likeability!

Could labor be getting ready to bail on Hillary in favor of Bernie Sanders?

I’m still not at the point where I’m willing to raise the possibility of Hillary losing the nomination to some number greater than 0% but there are some interesting smoke signals coming up on the horizon lately which might have me questioning the collective wisdom on the subject. Bernie Sanders is in Maryland this week attending the AFL-CIO’s executive council meeting and making his pitch for why he’s a better candidate to support big labor than Hillary. (Clinton will be there after him.) Obviously he would like to have the support of the unions because, let’s face it, no Democrat can win without them. And while nobody has jumped ship yet, it sounds like there may be some tremors of doubt among the labor groups and a few may be considering backing him. (Washington Post)..MORE...

Hotair ^

I do believe this wrinkled old hag figured she'd just waltz into the white house because all the little Gruber stupid, low information, leftards would vote for her even though she never answered a question... well... junior Hit... it doesn't look like it's working that way...

Hillary Clinton Polling Numbers Down In New National Election Survey
Hillary and all the Democratic hopefuls don't have to do anything right now by stand aside and let the GOP hopefuls make fools of themselves.

To Hillarys advantage she gets to run against the party that thinks Trump is its best candidate
Link to someone saying Trump is our best candidate?
Oh, I was being funny. You never have anything to substantiate what you write and when called on it you deflect.
Run, Forrest! Run!

Forum List

Back