me

I fully admit to having Cooties!

yellow.gif
patriot.gif
mint.gif
multi.gif

Mr. P said:
:gross2: They have cooties, ya know?
despite the fact that ladies generally have cooties, they have other attributes that compensate. Not sure what they are, but I've been told that.

CSM said:
despite the fact that ladies generally have cooties, they have other attributes that compensate. Not sure what they are, but I've been told that.
I hear their soft an squeezable..And smell good too. Oh, and they'll take your temperature when you're sick.

Mr. P said:
You know! The broom thing, long hooked nose...warts! And not very
soft or squeezable.:D

Nope.. Still not comprehending... unless..wait a minute.. You wouldn't be referring to ME would you?? :bat:

Mr. P said:
Hey Dillo...they still make it. The cooties are much larger(the nuclear age I guess), but it's the same game.

prolly bigger so kids don't swallow those legs that fell off all the time :baby4:

dilloduck said:
prolly bigger so kids don't swallow those legs that fell off all the time :baby4:

:rotflmao:
Yeah...I remember loosin kids left an right in the neighborhood, cuz they choked on them legs!...Man...kids can't even get dirty anymore. Sad.

Mr. P said:
:rotflmao:
Yeah...I remember loosin kids left an right in the neighborhood, cuz they choked on them legs!...Man...kids can't even get dirty anymore. Sad.

Lawyers can screw up anyone's fun :blowup:

Forum List

Back