Me again...How to I change my avatar? Please help...:(

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I am back but I need an avatar. John Wayne gave me a picture but I couldn't get it on my picture file. I worked for hours last night trying to get pictures in my picture file. Suddenly, one popped up. Now I can't change my avatar! I am so dense! Can anyone help?

Ok Jackson for the last time. Pay attention or I'm sending you to Wuhan! Click on your avatar. Your avatar and some info about you will pop up on the left side of the screen. Click the avatar again and your avatar and your info appears on the top of the screen. Move the mouse over your avatar and the word "edit" appears. Click edit and go from there. Don't make me help you again! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Jackson/Briggs....Briggs/Jackson......Jackson/Briggs...….and now back to Jackson.

Are we having problems with multiple personalities??????

Sorry, bad timing but couldn't resist. Hope you get it figured out and miketx ooughtta know this by heart, cause he keeps changing up faster than a merry go round at full speed.

I'm not sure how, but my own avi just carried over in the update :dunno:

Ok Jackson for the last time. Pay attention or I'm sending you to Wuhan! Click on your avatar. Your avatar and some info about you will pop up on the left side of the screen. Click the avatar again and your avatar and your info appears on the top of the screen. Move the mouse over your avatar and the word "edit" appears. Click edit and go from there. Don't make me help you again! ;)
I got that far but when I move the picture ( drag it) it doesn't stay on the avatar.... Wuhan here I come!

I am back but I need an avatar. John Wayne gave me a picture but I couldn't get it on my picture file. I worked for hours last night trying to get pictures in my picture file. Suddenly, one popped up. Now I can't change my avatar! I am so dense! Can anyone help?
You may get a prompt to upload a file...so then you can go to your pictures that you have saved in a folder and choose one....so if you want a specific picture you found on the internet you will have to save it to your files...then you can upload it....

I didn't say move a picture or drag it. Click your avatar, click it again then HOVER the mouse on your avatar and and click edit.

I got that far but when I move the picture ( drag it) it doesn't stay on the avatar.... Wuhan here I come!
You can't drag and drop an avatar picture...you must upload one from your files....

It doesn't work...

When you tap edit and choose upload your picture folders should pop up and then you select one by clicking on it....bingo all done....

It doesn't work...
Ok, click your avatar at the top of the page and then when your avatar comes up, hover over it and click edit. If that doesn't work I don't know what's wrong because that's how I do it. You may try to PM will or flacaltenn and just ask then to set your picture you want.

I didn't say move a picture or drag it. Click your avatar, click it again then HOVER the mouse on your avatar and and click edit.
I did. Then I clicked custom avi and I clicked on the pic in my pic file. It just blew up way too big, but never appeared on my avi.

It doesn't work...
Ok, click your avatar at the top of the page and then when your avatar comes up, hover over it and click edit. If that doesn't work I don't know what's wrong because that's how I do it. You may try to PM will or flacaltenn and just ask then to set your picture you want.
Okay. Thank you . Sigh

I did. Then I clicked custom avi and I clicked on the pic in my pic file. It just blew up way too big, but never appeared on my avi.
Get one of the mods to post it for you.

Go into your ACCOUNT, CLICK on your current avatar, the rest is obvious to complete.

It doesn't work...
ok...…..I just did it, so you can too..

1. click your avatar...…….should bring up a box with your avatar and your info.

2. click your avatar again...…….should bring up your profile page

3. Hover your cursor over your avatar...…..DO NOT CLICK on the avatar, but on the word EDIT that comes up on the lower half in shaded color

4. A small box comes up with 'Custom avatar' and where you can browse for a new one...…….click the browse button and go thru your files for the pic you want.

5. Click open (or whatever) and TA=DA...….it should work that way, atleast that's how my PC and system work.

When you tap edit and choose upload your picture folders should pop up and then you select one by clicking on it....bingo all done....
I did, at least I think I did
It doesn't work...

3. Hover your cursor over your avatar...…..DO NOT CLICK on the avatar, but on the word EDIT that comes up on the lower half in shaded color

4. A small box comes up with 'Custom avatar' and where you can browse for a new one...…….click the browse button and go thru your files for the pic you want.

5. Click open (or whatever) and TA=DA...….it should work that way, atleast that's how my PC and system work.
1585323624401.png

I did, at least I think I did
It doesn't work...

View attachment 315991
I got it there, now how do I get to stick on my J? Damnation!

Forum List

Back