McDonalds French Fries are toxic

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

This isn't just McDonalds.............a lot of large fast food chains want only "certain" kinds of onions, pickles, potatoes, or other veggies they use every day.
And they don't care HOW they get them the way they want them.

Not only does this make these foods deadly............it means these farmers throw away TONS of grown foods that don't match what they company they grow for wants.

This isn't just McDonalds.............a lot of large fast food chains want only "certain" kinds of onions, pickles, potatoes, or other veggies they use every day.

Not only does this make these foods deadly............it means these farmers throw away TONS of grown foods that don't match what they company they grow for wants.

Simple solution. Don't eat that processed crap. For crying out loud, people won't even cut up their own lettuce. If you ever saw the conditions that salad mixes were cut and packaged in, you would never eat a packaged salad again.

The crap they call "food" at McDonald's will make you titties bigger, even if you're a man. Their food is probably full of estrogen and shit that turns frogs gay. Just ask Alex Jones or RFK Jr. They know.

I wouldn't eat there if it was the last place on earth.

Well, yeah. Makes sense. They're gonna buy the cheapest, quickest ingredients they can to sell their junk at the lowest possible price.
Moral of the story?, don't eat processed/fast food. :)

I guess this is all bs. You eat 100 burgers and 1000 fries a day? You will mutate. You eat 100 steaks and 100 potatoes a day? You will mutate. It is not McDonalds, you fat fuck, its you. Be more fair.

Yeah you can’t blame McDonald’s.

It’s no news flash that their food is incredibly unhealthy. No one’s forcing anyone to eat there

The OP is incorrect. The Russet Burbank is not the only variety that McDonald's uses. They also use the Russet Ranger, the Umatilla Russet, and the Shepody.

I imagine McDonald's food won't kill us if we indulge once in a great while. But Hombre and I are avoiding all processed foods these days as a general rule and our health is much improved. One exception is the frozen waffles I have in the toaster oven right now. Being sensible doesn't mean we have to be fanatical. :)

The crap they call "food" at McDonald's will make you titties bigger, even if you're a man. Their food is probably full of estrogen and shit that turns frogs gay. Just ask Alex Jones or RFK Jr. They know.

I wouldn't eat there if it was the last place on earth.

AlexDetractor.jpg

I guess this is all bs. You eat 100 burgers and 1000 fries a day? You will mutate. You eat 100 steaks and 100 potatoes a day? You will mutate. It is not McDonalds, you fat fuck, its you. Be more fair.

Hamburglar? Is that you? I thought corporate McDonald's did away with you years ago?

1689181972035.jpeg

I imagine McDonald's food won't kill us if we indulge once in a great while. But Hombre and I are avoiding all processed foods these days as a general rule and our health is much improved. One exception is the frozen waffles I have in the toaster oven right now. Being sensible doesn't mean we have to be fanatical. :)
My fast food forays these days are limited to Culver's and In-n-Out, where nearly all the food is made fresh daily.

My fast food forays these days are limited to Culver's and In-n-Out, where nearly all the food is made fresh daily.

Culver's is great! My wife likes clanging that bell on the way out the door too. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back