McDonald Shooting: Justifiable ? Or Not ?

Look up "Kellerman Study". Not my job to do your research for you.
,t he Kellerman Study found that for every bad guy who got shot, there were 39 Suicides, 1 accident and 3 murders.
Most of those three murders were domestic arguments that escalated, not that the person was a career murderer.
Oh but it very much IS YOUR JOB. NO, I won't look it up. It's not my job to do YOUR research for YOU. You made a statement The burden is on YOU. You back it up, or admit you have no basis for it. That's how it works in computer forums.

PS - liberals like to toss "studies" around. They never consider that conservatives are wise to that. Theyare the boys who cried wolf. Too many times their illustrious "studies" have turned out to be hogwash propaganda.
EARTH TO JOE: For every study, there is another study telling just the opposite. Ho hum.
When they tell me there's a "study" that concludes that cats can't jump, I'll stick with the statistics of my eyes and ears. They don't lie. :biggrin:
excerpt:

"hey, there was a study, you prove there wasn't one. I have no obligation to show you the study, it is all on you."

Haahahahaahahahhahahaha that lefturdism stuff is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

"There is global warming, studies have proved it. You prove there isn't global warming, I have no obligation to show you experiments that prove it."

The Pros made a fatal error by overcharging the LEO purely for political reasons and to placate the stupid negro community. Don't worry though. They'll get their chance to loot and burn down their OWN shithole.
The Police Union has hired the best defense team in the country to defend the LEO.
'Murder 1??????' Not on this planet.
Now the Pros. can't bring a lesser charge. 'All in'.
The LEO walks from M1 100% guaranteed.
The LEO will plead to manslaughter and pretty much never see a day in prison.
The Pros. has already read the attending LEO's testimonies. One or more of the LEO's will state the fucking negro thug told them he had a gun in his pocket. End of case.
Even if he didn't tell them that, the cop still was justified by self-defense law. The kid's hand was hidden + he spun around suddenly. Self-defense.

Yes, they overcharged, and in fact, they shouldn't have charges him AT ALL.

excerpt: "hey, there was a study, you prove there wasn't one. I have no obligation to show you the study, it is all on you."
Haahahahaahahahhahahaha that lefturdism stuff is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
(spoken to who you were talking to) FALSE!! As I just told Joe, you make a statement, you back it up.. Burden is on YOU. Put up, or shut up.

excerpt: "Oh but it very much IS YOUR JOB. NO, I won't look it up. It's not my job to do YOUR research for YOU. You made a statement The burden is on YOU. You back it up, or admit you have no basis for it. That's how it works in computer forums." (from Post # 216)

All proves the lefturdism is gutless cowardice, as well.

Last edited:
You rationalizing white fuck heads are so far gone, only God and a wad of gum can make anything you say, worthy. How in the fuck do you people sleep at night, how? A 17 year old with bullets in his body on the ground...can somehow miraculously get up and fire at a officer???? So help me, I live for the day, your race goes through the shit nigga's go through in this country and yes, your days are coming and its coming fast......the bible speaks of the first shall be last and the last shall be first...I just hate that I won't be around to wittness you bastards and your whines of injustice in this country.
1. So you're saying he has to "get up" to fire his gun ? Pheeeew!! (high-pitched whistle) Let me fill you in. In both Army and Army National Guard and Security Officer license training, I was trained that if you have to engage an opponent in a shootout, and you are out in the open, you are SUPPOSED to fall to the ground, and shoot from the PRONE POSITION, thereby making yourself a smaller target , and harder for your opponent to hit you.

2. What Blacks go through in this country ? HERE'S what they go through. They get PREFERENCE over Whites in AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, giving them a racist, unfair advantage over Whites, in college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc. Also, Hispanics (I am 50%) and Asians are also discriminated against. Years ago, I was denied an assistantship in college (as were 16 other non-Blacks), and all the assistantships were given only to Blacks. That anti-White, anti-Hispanic, anti-Asian racism caused all my 5 years of college to be be totally wasted and down the drain, as I couldn't afford to continue my studies. It ruined my work life for decades, and now in retirement, I still suffer reduced Social Security payments because of the lower paid jobs I had to settle for, all my life, when Blacks who got those assistantships, stayed in school and graduated with the degree. And then they were being given the better jobs as a result of that, + the preference in AA job hiring. You don't know what you're talking about., and you're falling for the race hustlers' SCAM talk like a ton of bricks.
geez.gif
1. I doubt you have ever been in the military.You fall to the ground and shoot from a prone position when you come under fire in a field combat situation, not in an urban setting. Police officers are taught to bend at the waist, crouch and shoot at center mass in such a scenario.
Are you suggesting that the officer should have shot from the prone position or are you saying he might have interpreted the subject's actions as moving to a prone position to shoot back?
In either case, the other officers at the scene condemned the shooter's actions.

2. So here comes the real reason for your hatred of Blacks and your complete concurrence with the murderous actions of the killer cop. Your Affirmative Action anecdote with it's "oh, poor me" theme underlines your racist bitterness and masks your failures. If you really had ambition, nothing would have stopped you from reaching your goals. Stop blaming Blacks for you own failures and move on. Affirmative Action didn't stop your brighter White brothers and sisters... in fact it helped White women most of all.
funny your definition of hate and here you are full of it here. funny hypocrite libturd
I challenge you to put up or shut up... show me where you see hate in any of my posts here.

You rationalizing white fuck heads are so far gone, only God and a wad of gum can make anything you say, worthy. How in the fuck do you people sleep at night, how? A 17 year old with bullets in his body on the ground...can somehow miraculously get up and fire at a officer???? So help me, I live for the day, your race goes through the shit nigga's go through in this country and yes, your days are coming and its coming fast......the bible speaks of the first shall be last and the last shall be first...I just hate that I won't be around to wittness you bastards and your whines of injustice in this country.
1. So you're saying he has to "get up" to fire his gun ? Pheeeew!! (high-pitched whistle) Let me fill you in. In both Army and Army National Guard and Security Officer license training, I was trained that if you have to engage an opponent in a shootout, and you are out in the open, you are SUPPOSED to fall to the ground, and shoot from the PRONE POSITION, thereby making yourself a smaller target , and harder for your opponent to hit you.

2. What Blacks go through in this country ? HERE'S what they go through. They get PREFERENCE over Whites in AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, giving them a racist, unfair advantage over Whites, in college admissions, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc. Also, Hispanics (I am 50%) and Asians are also discriminated against. Years ago, I was denied an assistantship in college (as were 16 other non-Blacks), and all the assistantships were given only to Blacks. That anti-White, anti-Hispanic, anti-Asian racism caused all my 5 years of college to be be totally wasted and down the drain, as I couldn't afford to continue my studies. It ruined my work life for decades, and now in retirement, I still suffer reduced Social Security payments because of the lower paid jobs I had to settle for, all my life, when Blacks who got those assistantships, stayed in school and graduated with the degree. And then they were being given the better jobs as a result of that, + the preference in AA job hiring. You don't know what you're talking about., and you're falling for the race hustlers' SCAM talk like a ton of bricks.
geez.gif
1. I doubt you have ever been in the military.You fall to the ground and shoot from a prone position when you come under fire in a field combat situation, not in an urban setting. Police officers are taught to bend at the waist, crouch and shoot at center mass in such a scenario.
Are you suggesting that the officer should have shot from the prone position or are you saying he might have interpreted the subject's actions as moving to a prone position to shoot back?
In either case, the other officers at the scene condemned the shooter's actions.

2. So here comes the real reason for your hatred of Blacks and your complete concurrence with the murderous actions of the killer cop. Your Affirmative Action anecdote with it's "oh, poor me" theme underlines your racist bitterness and masks your failures. If you really had ambition, nothing would have stopped you from reaching your goals. Stop blaming Blacks for you own failures and move on. Affirmative Action didn't stop your brighter White brothers and sisters... in fact it helped White women most of all.
funny your definition of hate and here you are full of it here. funny hypocrite libturd
I challenge you to put up or shut up... show me where you see hate in any of my posts here.
Well cuz, I posted on it.

You have authored a post that exemplifies the foulest sophistry, dude. Parroting my response to another poster and applying it to your twisted worldview is reprehensible. The news media's portrayal of criminality as being pandemic among blacks is seemingly justified by a race based statistical disparity that takes a small fraction of Black criminals and turns them into representatives of the entire Black community. That certainly isn't the case with police officers. Where are the statistics that project the number of unjustified police killings compared to their representation in the US population as a whole? Only when and IF that data is compiled and published can a comparison, such as you have hinted at, be made
You talk about statistics. well of course, That's the standard sugar-coated shield liberals always think they czn hid behind. Problem is, as I just told liberal Joey a few posts ago >> " liberals like to toss "studies" around. They never consider that conservatives are wise to that. They are the boys who cried wolf. Too many times their illustrious "studies" have turned out to be hogwash propaganda.
EARTH TO JOE: For every study, there is another study telling just the opposite. Ho hum.
When they tell me there's a "study" that concludes that cats can't jump, I'll stick with the statistics of my eyes and ears. They don't lie. :biggrin:

PS - when you blab about statistics, it is customary to PROVIDE those statistics. So you ask where are the statistics ? Where are YOUR statistics ? I don't see any coming from you, Mr. Statistics :link:

The statistics compiled and published annually in FBI and DOJ reports have been used to marginalize the entire Black community in the manner i described for decades. There is no need for me to post that data here; it is common knowledge. And frankly, I really have to question your sanity when you delve off into unrelated drivel that has nothing to do with our conversation. I never said anything about "studies." I did suggest that if statistics were compiled in regard to police shootings where unarmed people were shot; and, if those stats were presented in a comparable way that Black criminal statistics are, there might be some chance of justice for future victims of such scenarios regardless of race.

You request for a link is idiotic but I do my best to appease you so here is a BUNCH OF LINKS:

serveimage

No, police are NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL unarmed or disarmed threatening suspects; especially when that suspect is walking away from them and there are other less deadly options.
Other officers at the scene did not draw their weapons and even commented after the shooting about the senseless loss of life. Are you second guessing them too?

Now, I realize just how evil you are, Protectionist. You and the killer cop are two of a kind...
Kill, kill, kill at the slightest provocation.... Hopefully, there is accountability in the afterlife.
1. Yes, police ARE SUPPOSED to shoot in self-defense, when they are unable to assess if a suspect is armed or not. They can even shoot when someone is unarmed if they are threat. And the law protects them. And the self-defense law not only protects them, it also protects private citizens who are legally armed (ex. George Zimmerman). And it makes no reference to armed or unarmed.

2. McCormick didn't seem to be walking away. He was walking parallell to the cops + he suddenly spun around (in which he could have pulled out a gun with his bocy blocking the cop's view.

3. You show no evidence that other officers did not draw their weapons. Here (at 4:04 of the link video) it clearly shows 2 cops BOTH WITH GUNS DRAWN AND POINTING AT MCCDONALD.. Since your first statement is proven FALSE, I'm willing to guess your second one about the cops comments is too. Also, it doesn't matter what they comment. All that matters is what occured, which apparently was a legal police, self-defense shooting, caused by suspect stupidity, demonized to pander to and pacify the riot gangs.

No charge for the tutoring.

PS - stop lying (especially when there is video, to catch you red-handed) :laugh:

1. A US citizen is not to be deprived of LIFE, liberty or property without due process as promulgated in the 5th Amendment of the US Constitution. Officer Van Dyke circumvented that clause when he deprived McDonald of life in an extremely graphic and violent way. That was not self defense, it was murder in the first degree. And, so, he has been charged and arraigned. Whether found guilty or innocent, Van Dyke must be judged for his actions and behavior. No human life should be forfeited so callously without all the judicial scrutiny afforded by a court of law.

2. Are you sure the other officers had their guns pointed at MCDONALD or were they pointed at your mysterious Mc Cormick. BTW Who is McCormick? typical RW idiot, can't even get names right; or, you are just dumb enough to think there were two people shot? :lol:

The video I saw didn't show any other officers with their guns drawn except VanDyke and his partner... Since there is possibly more than one video or edited versions, I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one..with the exception of your mysterious and bizarre mention of a McCormick. Perhaps you are prone to seeing things that aren't there...heh heh heh!

geez.gif

Well cuz, I posted on it.
Just as I thought... You ain't got squat!

I agree. The military is trained that way as are most LEO's. Problem is no one knows this and see his actions as over the top.
The standard law-enforcement firearms training regimen holds that you fire until your adversary is clearly disabled and no longer a threat. McDonald was down and disabled after the first two shots. There was no reason for any further shots. If there was any reason to believe McDonald was still a threat those cops could have taken cover behind their cars rather than openly expose themselves to it.

What vanDyke did is unprecedented, even in rogue police behavior. His action seems to be a psychotic loss of self-control.

I agree. The military is trained that way as are most LEO's. Problem is no one knows this and see his actions as over the top.
The standard law-enforcement firearms training regimen holds that you fire until your adversary is clearly disabled and no longer a threat. McDonald was down and disabled after the first two shots. There was no reason for any further shots. If there was any reason to believe McDonald was still a threat those cops could have taken cover behind their cars rather than openly expose themselves to it.

What vanDyke did is unprecedented, even in rogue police behavior. His action seems to be a psychotic loss of self-control.

Oh. I agree although in a situation like that a cop or soldier or anyone is flooded with adrenalin. Its like a drug and its hard to come down from.

That's no excuse but understandable. Vandyke will either be found guilty or not guilty. That's for the courts to decide.

The video VERIFIES Van Dyke's story. The kid was concealing his left hand. Case closed. Like Zimmerman and WIlson, he never should have been charged, and only was to pacify the rioters led by the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Crump race hustler machine.
As for police coverup, that also verifies what I just said. Pure pandering.
As for the audio, you mean the one with Laquan McCormick telling the cops that he had a gun ? That audio ?

Which audio was that? The audio was erased. Also the video from a nearby Burger King.

Van Dyke's best hope is to get in front of a judge instead of a jury and arguing that his actions were manslaughter instead of murder.

The thug was lying on the ground with his hand STILL in his pocket. The LEO had no way of nothing if the thug was "disabled and no longer a threat".
You always train for the worst case scenario. The worst case could well have been the thug pulling a gun out of his pocket and shooting at the LEOs.
Look for the charge to be dropped by the Pros.
Someone high on PCP can perform unimaginable feats of strength. Including being shot and still being able to fight.

The thug was lying on the ground with his hand STILL in his pocket. The LEO had no way of nothing if the thug was "disabled and no longer a threat".
You always train for the worst case scenario. The worst case could well have been the thug pulling a gun out of his pocket and shooting at the LEOs.

Someone high on PCP can perform unimaginable feats of strength. Including being shot and still being able to fight.
By that reasoning police are well-advised to empty their guns into every potential threat they encounter regardless of how slight the potential. And how did anyone know McDonald was high on PCP -- or anything else? Should police always assume everyone they encounter is high on PCP?

If those cops had cause to fear that McDonald had a gun in his pocket why did they make themselves such convenient targets?

By that reasoning police are well-advised to empty their guns into every potential threat they encounter regardless of how slight the potential. And how did anyone know McDonald was high on PCP -- or anything else? Should police always assume everyone they encounter is high on PCP?

If those cops had cause to fear that McDonald had a gun in his pocket why did they make themselves such convenient targets?
But they didn't. They were following him and trying to talk to him. All very peaceful. Any LEO knows when someone is tweaking . The fucking thug refused to take his hand out of his pocket. When he suddenly turned towards the LEO he glanced down at his pocket.
That's when he was shot.
Case closed.
I hope this reaction by LEO occurs more often. At some point the career criminal negro thugs might get the message.
By the time that happens there will be more Whopping cranes in America than negro thugs.

But they didn't. They were following him and trying to talk to him. All very peaceful. Any LEO knows when someone is tweaking . The fucking thug refused to take his hand out of his pocket. When he suddenly turned towards the LEO he glanced down at his pocket.

That's when he was shot.

Case closed.
That case would be closed during the era prior to video evidence. This is a new day -- as you are about to learn. The time of the modern Cossacks is over.

[...]

I hope this reaction by LEO occurs more often. At some point the career criminal negro thugs might get the message.

[...]
I need to make something clear to you.

I have no more sympathy for Laquan McDonald (or Mike Brown) than you do. Brown was a bullying scumbag who got what he deserved. And based on the actions that called police attention to him in the first place, it's clear that McDonald was one more low-life, anti-social n!gger who thought breaking into cars when he felt like doing it was just fine. I will not deny that vanDyke, like Darrel Wilson, did society a favor. But the difference is Wilson had legitimate cause to kill, vanDyke did not. And that is a problem.

Cops like vanDyke are a menace to society because they think of themselves as omnipotent social entities who will be obeyed -- or else. This is a dangerous attitude because it is contagious and is easily spread to other cops who are receptive to it. In fact it is likely vanDyke picked up that attitude from some other locker-room Cossack who taught him the increasingly universal, "Feared for my life," routine that turned him into an executioner.

If the Cossack mentality were assuredly restricted to eliminating the thug category I would not be so apprehensive about it. But it isn't. Because once the police achieve the status of being above the Law all it takes is a certain type of high level public official (E.g., President Donald Trump) to foster something along the lines of a Fourth Reich. (That's how it comes about.)

There is a very good reason to constrain police authority -- even if it means forbidding the unnecessary killing of scumbags like Laquan McDonald. We neither need nor want cops like Jason vanDyke because they are a menace to lawful society.

geez.gif

Didn't read your post.

All I'm interested in now is THIS >> Dog Reunited With Owners - Was Lost 2.5 Years | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The video VERIFIES Van Dyke's story. The kid was concealing his left hand. Case closed. Like Zimmerman and WIlson, he never should have been charged, and only was to pacify the rioters led by the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Crump race hustler machine.
As for police coverup, that also verifies what I just said. Pure pandering.
As for the audio, you mean the one with Laquan McCormick telling the cops that he had a gun ? That audio ?

Which audio was that? The audio was erased. Also the video from a nearby Burger King.

Van Dyke's best hope is to get in front of a judge instead of a jury and arguing that his actions were manslaughter instead of murder.
Didn't read your post.

All I'm interested in now is THIS >> Dog Reunited With Owners - Was Lost 2.5 Years | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back